Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/25/2009 in all sections

1. yesterday..... my friend needed a model for a photoshoot for her photog class. found waldo
    3 points
  2. Human taxidermy. Just throw me in the corner of the room in an old rocking chair, just to creep people out.
    3 points
  3. been a shit past couple weeks, so i spent most of the day turning shit into anger by listening to this. also, global threat - in the red, was in the mix.
    2 points
  4. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD how can you not prop a great pair of tits?
    2 points
  5. i don't stink i smell of activity and burl.
    2 points
  6. it's all about that issey
    1 point
  7. because of the unexplained ancient evidence left behind by people from all over the world. Chariots of the Gods - free PDF ebook download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?cyjtmieqzez Erich Von Daniken http://www.daniken.com/e/index.html what I propose is that everything we know is based on observation. and before TV, people observed the skies. very much so. they toiled laborously creating massives structures in key astrological points on our planet. why? my guess is to appease "the Gods". I barely understand most of what has been posted on here about physics, I have a high school education. Maybe I am bat shit insane, but if you can come up with a better theory as to why shit like THIS exists, I'm all ears: OR The truth is, you don't know. Science could explain how they were made. But why make a bunch of pictures in a windless, dry, arid, unforgiving landscape... that can only be viewed from hundreds of feet in the air? These pre-date any technology capable of flight, yet here they are. And I can't find it right now, but also the map that was from the dark ages, showing north american and south america in rigid detail, accurately depicting rivers and mountain valleys... but here's the catch, the map was drawn as if looking at the earth from several miles up. It was sketched so that if you were to contour it around a modern GLOBE, the flat paper map would wrap around the globe and match up perfectly with everything. This thing was drawn as if the artist were looking down at the world, spherical. Hard to explain without seeing it. I'll hunt down a picture. But fucks sake man, somethings going on here.
    1 point
  8. i wanna be dressed like darth vader and burned on a funeral pyre star wars style with my image projected into the sky while midgets in ewok costumes drunkenly fight.
    1 point
  9. It's all you buddy, enjoy.
    1 point
  10. false. skip the donuts altogether and go for the coffee. tpbm has shown up to work under some sort of substance
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. yea and ya aint butt hurt when "outa towners" comes and crush your whole city harder than any native can? yea....STFU.
    1 point
  13. Yes indeed. I feel like a n00b now for re-posting. I guess I didn't look hard enough.
    1 point
  14. haha, the first thing I saw on thinychat was this a few seconds ago:
    1 point
  15. get a tattoo by chops. Pet, Stan and Shai.
    1 point
  16. someone did not get enough hugs as a child...
    1 point
  17. i didnt know you wanted to do that loop or graffics on cam shit... here is the link... http://manycam.com/ macs cant fuck with it, its for you PC poor folks... Oddproject fucks with it...
    1 point
  18. who the fuck cares if his face is in it, yall are all over dudes dick like yall are dating
    1 point
  19. For what its worth, couple of the things that where passed down to me way back in the way back... 1) Always have like 3 or 4 side names, not to really bomb/paint with, but to sketch out. Helps to break a "writers" block, you know? Helps if some of the words have the same letter combos as your real name. 2) If you see somebody w/ a dope name and a wack style, do that word, throwies, handies, burners, (on paper) until you have it on lock. Because this throws different letter combos in the mix, pushes you out of your comfort zone. Take it or leave it...
    1 point
  20. What did Courtney Love say after Kurt Cobain's death? Hole's gonna be big!
    1 point
  21. I don't smoke much weed but I get drunk off my ass and take dumps on things in crazy places, so holler.
    1 point
  22. Probably THE dumbest post I've seen in this entire thread. And yes, you are stupid.
    1 point
  23. fuck yo rap poems nuffa. And I already fixed the boyfriend problem, remember the mail exchange thread? ALL PART OF THE PLAN. His package of aids vipers should arrive anyday now.
    1 point
  24. this was years ago(obviously judging by the movie playing in theater) up here in vancouver but its the best link i could find quickly. persians. dude was shot during a shooting scene of the movie in the theater. killers got away. http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19970303&slug=2526936
    1 point
  25. The best thing about hanging with people from 12oz is joking about forum shit. and raping them.
    1 point
  26. jealous of that DONDI desktop
    1 point
  27. Haha old cedar hand
    1 point
  28. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD "This was on the news last night. This guy was caught after a chase, he's suspected of robbing a bank. The piece of paper is what they believe is the note he handed to the teller when he robbed the bank. He did successfully eat it."
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00