Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/21/2009 in all sections

1. Got to this block party, it was like 3 big houses opend up, pay $5 and you can drink as much beer and eat as many hash cookies, the police were there when we rocked up. Kegs. I fucking hate this game. This guy was banging out, This girl was just runnin around naked showing her swatstika bush. It was gross. left there when the beer ran out, off to a 23rd.
    3 points
  2. Caught the train. I was fairly gone by this point. Then i set this up for the next drunken girl to sit on. Tried to eat these. Smoked up. A kebab at 5 in the morning is always the best. The sun came up i slept. END
    2 points
  3. what exactly is civil engineering and when pursuing a degree in it what does that entail. I want to get a major in an artistic field but am interested in trying to get a minor in something of this sort, designing houses and buidlings
    2 points
  4. bit of a random day for music today
    2 points
  5. any at the drive in fans out there in oontzland? heres the original, it worked out well
    2 points
  6. GET IT? "OXY MORON?" I'm done talking about it. Been there, done that. Friends died. Felt like hell. Walked away. Still dabble a few times a year. Like graffiti, a lot of you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to opiates...and for that, you should be grateful instead of trying to impress a bunch of strangers with a lot of bullshit.
    1 point
  7. It's for people with cars.:scrambled:
    1 point
  8. False tpbm thinks me n SM are homies
    1 point
  9. if only you americanos had any idea of the potency, and scat-tacularity of this booze. come visit. you wont regret it, until it finds its way out your anus.
    1 point
  10. Will you tell them to fall back, please?
    1 point
  11. BLIMEY. im in ireland, so more than likely, we are next. How will this be enforced though? i mean, if i download a song, or watch an episode of something, who will follow it up?
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. ever played Sobriety Jenga? Realization center mandated? naaahhhhh
    1 point
  15. actually, I posted that picture, without being asked. and you PDX cats should be familiar with the term "DOWN FOR MINE". the 206 is a family and my home regardless of whether or not I personally know Esin (which I don't) I've got his back because he has repped my city for several years. honestly, y'all are just making yourselves look bad.
    1 point
  16. nohomo oner funky fresh handstyles FTW
    1 point
  17. This statement is a complete oxymoron.
    1 point
  18. I don't have a drinking problem, I have a life problem with a drinking solution.
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. and thats all for today...gotta go watch tito beat forests ass!!!
    1 point
  21. calm ur little ass down eas :lol:
    1 point
  22. seriously, you talked hella shit, and then post up some work like that? you should be ashamed of yourself... take your weak style and whiny attitude back to Seattle.
    1 point
  23. Click on the little triangle facing to the right to make it start moving.
    1 point
  24. this is true..but there from Cali.
    1 point
  25. lol thats like 4 stacks... what u sold your 96 accord?
    1 point
  26. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be8_1178826740
    1 point
  27. damn injury ! good find, i bet those fumes are just toxic' i wonder how long that stuff burns anybody know?
    1 point
  28. your whack fool..negprop me i dont give a fuck about e cred in the first place nigga.i said what i mean if you dont like if then fuck you i could care less EDIT: holy shit where did all these tictacs come from hahaha..
    1 point
  29. this video was cool, nothing too incredible, just regular good skating an filming. props
    1 point
  30. Yo FAZE, I need them new flics..........a lot of little FAZEs running around right now.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00