Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/21/2009 in all sections

1. Got to this block party, it was like 3 big houses opend up, pay $5 and you can drink as much beer and eat as many hash cookies, the police were there when we rocked up. Kegs. I fucking hate this game. This guy was banging out, This girl was just runnin around naked showing her swatstika bush. It was gross. left there when the beer ran out, off to a 23rd.
    3 points
  2. Caught the train. I was fairly gone by this point. Then i set this up for the next drunken girl to sit on. Tried to eat these. Smoked up. A kebab at 5 in the morning is always the best. The sun came up i slept. END
    2 points
  3. what exactly is civil engineering and when pursuing a degree in it what does that entail. I want to get a major in an artistic field but am interested in trying to get a minor in something of this sort, designing houses and buidlings
    2 points
  4. bit of a random day for music today
    2 points
  5. any at the drive in fans out there in oontzland? heres the original, it worked out well
    2 points
  6. http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/ Being reminded of your mortality always seems to lend a certain humility. . . .
    1 point
  7. GET IT? "OXY MORON?" I'm done talking about it. Been there, done that. Friends died. Felt like hell. Walked away. Still dabble a few times a year. Like graffiti, a lot of you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it comes to opiates...and for that, you should be grateful instead of trying to impress a bunch of strangers with a lot of bullshit.
    1 point
  8. It's for people with cars.:scrambled:
    1 point
  9. BLIMEY. im in ireland, so more than likely, we are next. How will this be enforced though? i mean, if i download a song, or watch an episode of something, who will follow it up?
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. actually, I posted that picture, without being asked. and you PDX cats should be familiar with the term "DOWN FOR MINE". the 206 is a family and my home regardless of whether or not I personally know Esin (which I don't) I've got his back because he has repped my city for several years. honestly, y'all are just making yourselves look bad.
    1 point
  12. CSX and NS they go hard as shit, they pay people to join and have their own police!
    1 point
  13. nohomo oner funky fresh handstyles FTW
    1 point
  14. This statement is a complete oxymoron.
    1 point
  15. I don't have a drinking problem, I have a life problem with a drinking solution.
    1 point
  16. calm ur little ass down eas :lol:
    1 point
  17. seriously, you talked hella shit, and then post up some work like that? you should be ashamed of yourself... take your weak style and whiny attitude back to Seattle.
    1 point
  18. Click on the little triangle facing to the right to make it start moving.
    1 point
  19. this is true..but there from Cali.
    1 point
  20. lol thats like 4 stacks... what u sold your 96 accord?
    1 point
  21. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be8_1178826740
    1 point
  22. thats not an answer but whatever....
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. thats what texas does to you
    1 point
  25. what I currently got on rotate, excuse the stock photos. And a pair of vans half cabs.
    1 point
  26. My sister climbed trees. Went to the beach. Nerd. Sat around. I ate it. My sister went on an “adventure”. Boots were a bad Idea. He smashed rocks. I guess he felt pretty bad about my sister harping on him…so he bought my gas for me
    1 point
  27. His grandma comes down every year to buy him sweaters or coats. I think thats what grandmas do or it's because she knows if she doesnt refresh his wardrobe everyonce in awhile he will never buy new clothes for himself. I am pretty sure she bought him that one. Not saying you have old lady taste just ...that's the only thing I think of when I see him wearing it. sorry I am hoggin this thread as of late I am just really bored at work. Last saturday. Spent the night at my sisters. Waited for her to get ready so we can go to monterey. Egg head.
    1 point
  28. bump zomby,nhs,1t,towns.......
    1 point
  29. Yo FAZE, I need them new flics..........a lot of little FAZEs running around right now.
    1 point
  30. werd glad he got caught hope they give him the max... hes got some karma coming to him either way... fucking heartless human being hope he rots
    1 point
  31. You can't let the news upset you, the world can be a terrible place. But for every bad thing in the world there are ten good things. It's just that good things don't get reported most of the time. We are risk focused we want to know everything that can harm us so we can avoid it. So bad news is the most important, that's why reading the paper can be depressing. The world and our lives are not as bad as it seems when viewed through the news.
    1 point
  32. He's def. got it, I did the exact same shit when I was younger too. I sort of regressed from having to touch everything a certain number of times for things to feel "right" I have sort of just put it into my mind mostly now but that's kinda fucked up too because out of the blue I'll just start copping these negative/fucked up thoughts and I have to tell myself to stop doing it I still cop the shit every day and somedays it's worse than others but you just deal with it and move on. The trick is to try not to think about it and if you do start copping some OCD shit you try not to indulge
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00