Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/31/2009 in all sections

1. that new hersey lookin fresh, keep that shit up.
    3 points
  2. where is that building...i want to see it for myself.
    3 points
  3. No, I'm not talking about snitching... "Rat kings are phenomena said to arise when a number of rats become intertwined at their tails, which become stuck together with blood, dirt, ice, excrement or simply knotted. The animals reputedly grow together while joined at the tails. The numbers of rats that are joined together can vary, but naturally rat kings formed from a larger number of rats are rarer. The phenomenon is particularly associated with Germany, where the majority of instances have been reported. Historically, rat kings were seen as an extremely bad omen, particularly associated with plagues." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king_(folklore) /Gross
    2 points
  4. ---------DONE---------
    2 points
  5. Stop the Fuedin' 'n Fussin', and look how cute my son is you faggots:
    2 points
  6. U mad. Micheal jackson is a faggot and thriller sucked
    2 points
  7. Here's some self promotion: having to commute with a shut down bridge is not fun.
    2 points
  8. Yeah yeah yeah. Brag brag brag...you still got done for being an fuckin idiot and underestimating the Melbourne graffiti scene and the police force that keeps a watchful eye upon our vandalistic actions...have fun paying that $15,000 and fuck off!
    2 points
  9. Hey guys, i heard you were wishing for my downfall? well, wish in one hand, and shit in the other... guess which hand fills up first? _i'll keep doing graffiti, you guys keep talking about it.
    2 points
  10. I thought this might be an a-ok thread. Here are a couple for you to dwell on. My identity lies in not knowing who I am If I could drop dead right now, I'd be the happiest man alive.
    1 point
  11. I stumbled across this site a few months ago. http://rappersthatsuck.com/ Enjoy.
    1 point
  12. Fuckin around The man Mels RYB
    1 point
  13. ...and a Swek that somebody tried to add to. Bummer.
    1 point
  14. SERO AND TECK PARTNERS IN CRIME THOSE DUDES TOGETHER ARE UNSTOPABLE THEY BEEN ROKING TOGETHER SINCE EARLY 80 S THEY DESTROYED SCHOOL 15 DA FIRST GRAFITTITHON IN PATERSON NEGGAS FROM JERSEY KNOW
    1 point
  15. SPACE... SINEK.... KAPER...
    1 point
  16. FOR THE FUCKING WIN I'LL GIVE YA A 3:16 AND A HELL YEAH BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  17. If I had a metal band this would be a great album cover.
    1 point
  18. Quitting smoking a ton of weed and quitting alcohol after heavy consumption on a regular basis are no where near comparable.
    1 point
  19. It's pretty safe to say he's fuckin with you because this is Corey Haim... If he was serious he would have told you it was Corey Feldman because that's who it looks like...
    1 point
  20. 2 years sober. i got some friends that I thought were going to be life long friends but that I don't talk to anymore because they are only concerned about their fix... it's fucked but I can't write them off completely only because I know how an alcoholic and addict functions...maybe one day they will come around sucks about your friend BF
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. This is too much :lol:
    1 point
  23. so here's my friday... measured this spot.. it was prettt crap-tastik, but has potential.. drive home go dahn the bar for some grub n drinks befor starting my shift. my homies bout holloween. lil punky brewster ass bartender... take'n a break around 11ish, peep'n the cameras.. kinda slow nite.. peep cheeseball trying to mac on girlie.. hahaa.. done and done... go over homies to blaze n play with this beast.. it was his 1st birthday... an thats about it...
    1 point
  24. Why don't you guys just relax and eat some chips.
    1 point
  25. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=122161&stc=1&d=1257019459
    1 point
  26. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=122158&stc=1&d=1257018608
    1 point
  27. damn, nice AGR spot. always love catching agr's. some classic stuff on them
    1 point
  28. DAO, in your opinion is it not gay to be fisted if a girl does it?
    1 point
  29. That's a shame ^ Gotta go around those numbers, they've been stampin these super tough more..
    1 point
  30. Let's keep it moving... "Paydirt"
    1 point
  31. LMFAO at the african dude bends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0&feature=player_embedded
    1 point
  32. because some of these guys take foolish chances and havin the photo on the net is not a worry at all for them... the annoying thing is when u know they were taken to the spot and what clueless people some of them actually are then take the photo of themself and put it on here for cheap fame and people get their opinions based on what they see here, without havin a clue who the real writers are...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00