Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/21/2009 in all sections

1. False I usually don't have to try tpbm is wearing contacts
    3 points
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-qQdw7Xpv4
    2 points
  3. Well how long did it take you to get your throwies,pieces,scribs down? Are you satisfied with what you have right now? I know i am nowhere near as good as i can and will be... So what about you guys? How long did it take for each thing.
    1 point
  4. and give their number to you, expecting a call, and her friends who've seen you only with seven point fives and up insist on believing you're 'bout it. What the fuck is up with that? Where can this attitude possibly come from?
    1 point
  5. favorite of all time, just finished again. sorry about the thumbnail, can't attach pictures proper from work.....
    1 point
  6. if you dry hump the pole long enough it will turn off eventually.
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. PICS OF WHAT DUDE WE HAVE A WINNER EVERYONE HEY GIVE THIS GUY THE FAT CHICKS NUMBER HE DIGS THEM...LOL
    1 point
  9. haha what if daddy was an asshole? 50, you make a great point, in which case I don't know who is worse, the delusional fatso or the insulting and wrongly presumptuous friends. I dress nice and conduct myself a certain way so as to attract certain types, I would think, so how do these people not see it, whereas most others do? They probably wouldn't know a gentleman with taste if I smacked 'em in the face with my ding dong!
    1 point
  10. i'm too much of an asshole for anyone to even attempt to approach me. especially fat girls.
    1 point
  11. True, KIDS on dvd tpbm is allergic to bee stings
    1 point
  12. i feel you son. for me, part of the thrill of pussy hunting is the actual hunt. im like a lion in the jungle lookin for a nice gazelle to pounce on. then along comes a fuckin rhinocerous, tryin to get some of my good lion lovin, fuck that. and how can you be so presumptuous to think that i would even want your number? or have anything to do with you? bitch go holla at jenny craig. on the real though, fat girls do give good head
    1 point
  13. would jesus be more gangsta if he spelled his name G-zus?
    1 point
  14. Keep threatening niggas on the internet, now that's ballin' Think I care about some worthless fuck from the two line? Have fun calling me a "white boy" when I'm not white. Have fun hiding behind your "little niggas," when I handle my business "I" handle my business. I relay on one thing, it's not a peron and it doesn't snitch. Go live out your "Gangsta" fantsy with someone else, I'm not impressed.
    1 point
  15. They just tell the guy to be a dick for the sake of it, I mean really how bad do you think the shit he throws in people's faces actually is? You're not going to learn anything, just go to the auditions, tell them you got raped when you were a kid or have a learning disability or have 4 dicks, something that will make you stand out, then get on the show, fuck the hot girls, go in to the kitchen drunk, throw a boiling hot roux in Ramsay's face and rep 12oz hard. For one episode.
    1 point
  16. Could it be that black people's attitudes towards fat women have got the fatties thinking all darker skinned minorities like them? I'm brown, but not a Trini!
    1 point
  17. theres a couple legal walls right at broad and market..
    1 point
  18. fuck yeah busy that rooftop is tough. Nice view.
    1 point
  19. two failed attempts at posting pix, i swear it was easier before. agree with the comment ^ even though i don't know where it is. just seems like a shame when people don't think about who is where and who is what, i dunno, fuck. wow, thankfully i just finished taking a web design class. here are a couple of "could be better" pictures that i've had. and an old one from dearly departed..
    1 point
  20. o and 2d4 cfa ormie gevs
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Is Olver Ceasar Milan! Thats a lot of dogs! I got two and that's tough..
    1 point
  23. You can stick your dick in the mashed potatoes
    1 point
  24. *edited probably would have gotten a few panties bunched up
    1 point
  25. or go into a bit store, pour some water on the floor, get rid of the bottle you used, then slip fall on the water, scream in agony and when a member of staff comes to help you, say you can't feel your feet and say your gonna sue them for not having any wet floor warning signals, but say you will accept a one off payment from them then and there to not sue them
    1 point
  26. Take the 10 rip it in half, go to a bank and give them one half and ask for a new one. If it has tge serial number and its readable they'll take it. Repeat with other half, now you have 20 bucks in two 10s. Change for a 20, rip, exchange, repeat, rinse, lather, repeat. Dont exchange the 2 half's at the same bank and do it in a short period of time, so the system doesnt realize they already had the same half from you
    1 point
  27. Theres alot of other nice things around at the moment in Melb, keep your eyes peeled protester, especially if your out and about catching trains.
    1 point
  28. just a few pics rash and rite always kill it!
    1 point
  29. Dude looks like he's Burger King's brother.
    1 point
  30. Re: Great Pictures~ Heres some great pictures of saturn during its equinox. A really rare oppritunity to learn shit. Keep in mind the rings of saturn are only 300 feet thick and as thin as 30 feet at some point. Some of the pictures that show shit in the rings is moons which are in the rings, and the one that looks like there are mountains on the rings are deposits from a moon there. Really dope. the moon titan^
    1 point
  31. anybody seen the new flip video? any thoughts if you have?
    1 point
  32. Real talk thought, what's next is: 1.) By next year it'll be your 5 year reunion. By then you'll have slayed mad highschool bitches who are stoked on older dudes. 2.) The year after that will be your 10 year highschool reunion. All your highschool friends at your 10 year reunion are all old and miserable, but you'll probably still be writing on walls and hanging with derelicts. 3.) Next thing you know you're in your 30's hanging out with kids 10 years younger than yourself, and reminiscing about how you just graduated highschool what seems like a couple years ago. 4.) Alot of other shit in between that you probably won't remember, and/or don't care to remember.
    1 point
  33. hey Tork, choose a weapon already. whuts funny is you claim you hit tha streets but you never have a camera on you but you do when you rock your driveway & treehouse
    1 point
  34. congratulations and welcome to the part of your life where it just gets harder and shitier all the time until you pray for death like crack at rehab. have fun!
    1 point
  35. ay mainevents you shouldnt be friends with people, let them know where you live and know about your life and then become enemys with them. You are about 4 in a half feet tall and have dos carras. Come and get me! im homeless around your neighborhood waiting for you to bump into me. LAZE LAZE LAZE where the fuck is laze?! IR MONO JR RI ONE EXIST ISLE ZGOT EXIST REI 21 SITY STONER
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00