Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/27/2009 in all sections

1. Re: Eagles are fucking gangster. my dog was actually a sea creature that spawned with a wolf and was brought out of the ocean by a peurta rican.
    3 points
  2. i remember a lot of omni chow cars running back in the day
    2 points
  3. hoes it historic anyways he gave you his password dumbass anyone can do that quit tryin to be famous over the internet get a fucking life HOMO
    2 points
  4. arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics....
    2 points
  5. lmao,seyer! they murdered my cookies i made. glad you liked your stuff!
    2 points
  6. You should start a post-birthday thread, or four of them.
    2 points
  7. buy a respirator ASAP, and use it. as much as possiable. you dont want to be feelin it when your 40... memory loss and cancer are probbably no fun
    2 points
  8. so really everyone complaining is pissed that there weren't any seizure inducing flashes or explosions or that a new scene didn't pop up every 10 seconds keeping their goldfish like attention spans in focus so that they could enjoy the movie and not find it boring i bet these same people have their asses parked in front of the tv for most of their free time or are constantly hammering away on their cell phones and other shitty chotchkie bullshit dont deny me fuckers
    2 points
  9. ^ I heard they're serving foie gras this year
    2 points
  10. DAO is funny and people like him. DAO IS A COOL GUY, HE HAS CHEESESTEAKS AND DOESNT AFRAID OF ANYTHING!
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. LEVEL 75 PALADIN you're relatively new so im going to break this down for you - NO MATTER HOW RIGHT YOU ARE, AND HOW IDIOTIC DAO'S ARGUMENT GETS YOU CANNOT WIN THIS FIGHT. DAO HAS MORE TIME, LESS RESPONSIBILITY AND A PLETHORA OF PICTURES (LIKE THE ONE ABOVE) THAT MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO REBUT. thanks for playing.
    2 points
  13. Ways w/ the character bump bump
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. the fury that an irate black woman can produce is unparalleled..bar none.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. maybe not...but definately needed to be pointed out
    1 point
  18. 2 McDonald's Steak , Egg & Cheese Bagels = Great morning food that goes through you faster than Popeye's Chicken...but so worth it . You can always add this to heighten your morning experience...
    1 point
  19. :confused: cheerleaders wheres soup
    1 point
  20. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD Ive alerted the proper authorities.
    1 point
  21. Modesto is fuckin dead!! Go make a thread in metal heads for the freights, this city realy doesn't deserve a thread.....
    1 point
  22. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvO5kD4yr1Y
    1 point
  23. Re: Eagles are fucking gangster. You said that on TinyChat -- "college is for suckers". You may have been drunk, because whenever you're on there, you keep talking about how you gotta head to the fridge to grab another cold one. And I actually said "Indians aren't Arab", because you originally said "Indians ARE Arab". They're not the same. An Indian is not an Arab.
    1 point
  24. HAHA that was flawless Theo :lol:
    1 point
  25. EVERYBODY POST THEIR FAVORITE DAO QUOTES Paraphrasing is fine if you can't find the original quote or don't feel like looking for it. "Clearly I am funny, and people do like me." - DAO Said in TinyChat: DAO: "I stole a pizza off a high school hipster's plate and ate it." Someone's response: "Normally that would be funny, but you're 35, so that's more sad than anything."
    1 point
  26. You forgot that we also think alcohol is a depressant, Scandinavia is in Europe, Indians aren't Arab, and that whales & dolphins did not come from wolves.
    1 point
  27. It's only mad ghey when it's a dude trying to rub your belly. In your case, you. Chicks can rub my belly as much as they want, provided they're not fat or ugly.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. even when you're not snoozin' you're looozin'
    1 point
  30. How hilarious is it that he actually fails miserably at his own "schtick". :lol:
    1 point
  31. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00