Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/23/2009 in Posts

1. I love Vondel Park Aptly named shop, only the Dutch could be so blunt.. Philly Cheesesteak in Amsterdam Its party time
    4 points
  2. 2 buck chuck brunch wifey gettin pot roast ready won four bucks total- lost it all for teh meat-sins took a dog nap dinner almost time dinner is served watched war of the worlds and got freaked out a lil'
    3 points
  3. Couple of days in pie form. Traveling down to Newcastle for a jam. First through to my mate's though so I could get a iift in the morning. Very short of money, so turned this into this: And took it to the bank to change it into less irritating currency. I also pawned an old guitar and amp that I haven't used once for over ten years. Been meaning to do it for ages so it paid my way. Took some washing down to bring with me, it wasn't quite dry yet though which was a bit of a cunt. Lunch in the bus station Seen these guys. Were they mocking me...? Bus pulling in Waiting in the queue I saw this guy. Thought he had a DAO ring on for a moment Arriving in Glasgow Met up with folk and headed to a pub where our mate was working, got some free drinks and some delicious pizzas. Me and Kong Man's drink! Next morning, rolling past a spot done the night before. Much driving ensued, didn't take any photos. First thing we see when we arrive is some friends who got the train down already steaming with some tourist tat they stole on the way (the hair is attached to the hat btw). Started pouring for a bit, got pretty wet but then the sun came out and I dried up fairly quickly. Some nice unfinished pieces. Steaming friend from earlier flaked out pretty early and went to sleep on the edge of the ledge. Pretty stupid idea. haha Quite a rough drop Watched some folk finishing up Detail of a mate's piece. We were late so all of the best walls were taken. Worked out fine though.
    3 points
  4. anyone ever get those on their eye?
    2 points
  5. some things over the last week or so orange ricotta ravioli w/ a cinnamon and sugar tortilla crisp, a chipotle dark chocolate sauce and vanilla bean ice cream.(i entered this recipe into a competition where you have to utilize chile's in a dessert.) bockwurst w/ braised cabbage , warm german potato salad and dijon sauce roast pork tenderloin, roasted sweet potatoes and baked Parmesan tomatoes w/ whole grain mustard pan sauce sauteed halibut, rice pilaf and sauteed veg w/ parsley and dill pan sauce salmon mousseline w/ sauce choron and cous cous salad sole en papillote w/ leeks,parsnips, carrots and sauce vin blanc apple tartlet w/ dark brown sugar sauce and vanilla bean ice cream
    2 points
  6. Leaving the spot This dog was wondering around the bar we were at. Found scrabble Drinking outside. The place was relaxed as fuck. Was good. Some folk painted some tings Grim little shop. The Evening Chronicle seems especially illiterate. End of the night McD's
    2 points
  7. Hot german girls I was drinking with in London on my last night there Sex on the beach jugs were my drink of choice for this part of the evening Amsterdam Street performer Hot Dutch girls who took me to the gay parade /nohomo The chick with the pink wig on had 5 friends who were all smoking hot all dressed the same Girls from Finland First coffeshop we hit up, took this pic a few days later
    2 points
  8. I heard Florida has the worst weather on earth.
    2 points
  9. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32523291/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/ Man who stole Virgin Mary painting convicted Planned to finance abortion for 14-year-old he was accused of raping OMAHA, Neb. - A Nebraska man who stole a painting of the Virgin Mary to finance an abortion for a teen he was accused of raping has been convicted of first-degree sexual assault and felony theft. Aurelio Vallerillo-Sanchez, 39, of Omaha pleaded no contest to the charges Friday and faces up to 70 years in prison when sentenced in October, Douglas County prosecutor Brenda Beadle said Saturday. A call to the county public defender representing Vallerillo-Sanchez wasn't answered Saturday. Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here Beadle said Vallerillo-Sanchez fled to Mexico with the 300-year-old painting worth $100,000 and the pregnant teen in March 2007. "The plan was that when they got to Mexico, she was to undergo an abortion," she said. When an abortion wasn't possible, Vallerillo-Sanchez pushed to have the baby given up for adoption, Beadle said: "He wanted to do everything he could to get rid of this baby 'cause it was evidence against him."
    1 point
  10. Have done. Worked 30 hours straight. Worked 16 hour days for 19 days straight. hit a professional skateboarder with a skateboard. Not done. Never tried smoking. Drank a cup of coffee. Never went on an airplane till I was 26.
    1 point
  11. Una Verdadera Queen Representando a Venezuela con un vestido rojo chavista muy elegante y sutiL dale un saludo a la gente del foro de graffiti de Crackass Venezuela baby!
    1 point
  12. To be honest, I don't really think we should be fucking with nature like that BUT it does have it's upsides. GMO's can make life a lot easier for some of us. GMO crops ( insect resistant corn ) ensure a somewhat reasonable yield so farmers can get paid enough and a steady supply of food. That being said, It still doesn't justify playing around with natures balance. GMO crops can starve the insects that feed off of the non-GM crops and this can / will have massive repercussions on the food chain.
    1 point
  13. ^^^ Agreed. Is that the gorge amphitheater?
    1 point
  14. Did you mix them? That's worse than crossing the streams.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. THIS IS THE START OF THE MAIN ROAD THAT GOES TO ENSENADA. ITS ABOUT 30-45 MINS SOUTH OF TIJUANA ITS A NICE SENIC ROUTE. THIS WAS AROUND 6:30PM THIS GUY FOR SALE, SORRY, COULDNT GET A BETTER SHOT GIANT JEBUS POLICE PATROLING THE TOLL BOOTHS BOUT TO ENTER ENSENADA WE WAS STARVING WHEN WE GOT TO ENSENADA. 1ST PLACE WE HIT UP WAS THE BRAZILIAN BUFFET THEIR SALAD BAR
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. props on the pot roast! fuck that looks good..
    1 point
  19. heres the past couple of days. mostly just friday, i didnt really document the rest of the weekend. just a few photos here and there for saturday and sunday. hopped in the car, luckily jim was there so we got to ride in his Prius instead of the old dodge truck that has no air conditioning... i had never been here, so i had no idea what this place was. apparently they make kayaks! there was probly 12 south americans (apparently they can stand the heat? theres a bunch of plastic extrusion stuff so it can get up to 125 in there) working on these until we unplugged the fan because we couldnt hear what we were saying. and they all left as soon as we unplugged it haha ALOT of kayak tops we couldnt figure out what this thing was. but it was humming and vibrating... an AWESOME drillpress. makes ours look like a tiny handcrank drill from the olden days i tried to see if i could have that old kayak back there and fix it up but we didnt have a way to strap it onto the roof of the prius... this was right across the street from the plant, and those are cornfields on either side. now keep in mind this is a BIGASS plastic plant. about the size of 4 football(american) fields i thought these had all shut down... apparently not in Warsaw it ironically took me a real long time deciding what to get. i was handed a 20 and instructed "get us something yummy". the cashier was creepy too. and it looks like theres some rap letters in the orange of the sign. like int he reflection or something my new old bike! picture is dark for some reason. awesome seatbag. Bontrager for the win not used to looking down and seeing a fatass tire instead of a road tire haha the one on the right is muuuuuuch more comfortable then the one on the left. this is going to be a problem. its going to be rubbing on my thigh, i need to get a new seatpost. apparently both these bikes have different sized seatposts and the seatpost that i bought for the skinny seat wont fit on the mtb. all this shit accumulated in my bag over the weekend.
    1 point
  20. youre the coolest person alive
    1 point
  21. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear Manute Bol ::looks around confused:: i'm assuming by dsls you mean dick sucking lips i guess confusion only persists because, like earl said, i'm a chick and therefore slightly out of your usual ''dsl'' range. as in i dont have a penis. as in, i cant offer your brown eye anything nor would i want to. i especially know how you like to offer hand jobs for props(as seen in your post about how you got all yer ticktacs and if you get any more you offer handjobs). no the words latent homosexual will not cross my dsls. yer secrets safe with me bro. oh and whatttup. enuf talkytalky i got the yanks and sox to prep for. best wishes, Tookthetime p.s. why the screen name for some tall ninja?are you 7'7 or was ur mother part of some special tribe that gets to name her son special blessing??
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv3ltCD39OU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcgy6xLrEM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5YnNT-Ix3w go cavs.
    1 point
  24. Not yet. I want to work on something better than what I had set out before I got yours. Then OT, 6 - 6, 6 days a week kicked. But I will get it done and into the box for you. You are not forgotten!
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. ...I don't think anyone was saying cops with tattoos are cool. there's one officer I hate in particular: BROTHERTON.
    1 point
  27. 1 point
  28. Pear doing it again and again and again. bump the fuck outta pear
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. stupid cause your not strong enough to do it.
    1 point
  31. these kids paint with invisible ink? cause i aint ever seen any of them up
    1 point
  32. that shit looks like WAY TO MUCH Computer-generated imagery (CGI) looks worse then the GI Joe movie the characters look more like cartoons then real, they must have studied Who Framed Roger Rabbit on how to add cartoons to a human movie
    1 point
  33. wheres the homer DOH lol kinging the forest ;)
    1 point
  34. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Blank.
    1 point
  35. ^This guys mom is a biker bitch. and even she thinks he is a bitch.
    1 point
  36. you must write defy or love his shit. it is phat though. i guess it would be to easy to put some kog's, lts', or msk's on here.
    1 point
  37. Drank this to wake up. Jumped on this bad boy, and headed to my only job.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00