Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/22/2009 in all sections

1. sorry but RAD was the greatest movie ever made.
    2 points
  2. have met danny glover (asshole) climbed a mountain had a ballcuzzi(stuck my nuts in a cup of warm water and had my girl make bubbles with a straw) knocked a dude out with one punch gotten threatening pm's from a certain drummer in a band with a name that rhymes with cars holta. sold weed to huey, of pop lock and drop it fame. have not paid less than 75 bucks for a pair of sneakers since freshman year of h.s. seen my mom in over 2 years
    2 points
  3. 1 point
  4. 1 point
  5. MR. CYDER EL PASO, TX BENCHED ALL THESE!!
    1 point
  6. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lmoret2.htm
    1 point
  7. Probably had my worst day at the track all year today. Ugh. Got a bad starting position at the back of a big group but still managed to take 4th in the win-and-out first race, then promptly got a flat front tubular after. Burrowed a friend's Zipp wheel... on lap 4 in the second race some guy on a Trek carbon road conversion put his rim between my non-drive chainstay and crank arm. How neither of us crashed I don't know, but there's a nice little ding on the chainstay where it happened. I guess it pays not to make a quick panic when you hear a bang. That freaked me out pretty good and mess
    1 point
  8. not sure if these will work or not
    1 point
  9. I have: - Partied and painted with a lot of people on or used to be on this site. Some I met here, some I met through mutual friends, and some don’t even know I am on this board - Been everyone’s favorite partner in crime thanks to my unsuspecting looks and friendly demeanor - Been skiing in the Andes mountains and almost flew off the edge of the cliff - Been approached by creepy Dov Charney at an American Apparel warehouse sale for my phone number and photos and turned him down - Seen a bicyclist’s dead body laying on street seconds after he was hit by a drunk driver -Had gangste
    1 point
  10. People sell $800 worth of store credit on EBAY for like $780. I could be wrong but anything under 1000 is a misdemeanor right? Im not suggesting this as a legitimate come up. Im not explaining how to get away with it either. I say get some type of certification or learn a trade and get a steady paycheck all day. The shit being talked about in here. Buy AF1 from china for $40 and sell them for what $60. Barely sounds like its worth the effort. If you could sell 10 pairs a day. Make $200 and do it 5 days a week for a grand it would be worth it but how do you plan to do it up? First you need
    1 point
  11. sace..i need a hotgirl! sodah
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. I have: Addictions to drugs and alcohol I have not: Given a fuck
    1 point
  14. nice post, i enjoy the variety in your threads...boxes, coal, streaks
    1 point
  15. I made one for DAO since he doesn't seem to understand the point of this thread: Have: Fought a bunch of people Moved cross country to get away from some warrants Had a kid Shot a dude in a movie theater for being too loud Eaten Lobster Have not: Eaten sushi Managed to get away from the cops every time worn tight pants
    1 point
  16. cant get enough of the dude. nh. /couchpotatooner
    1 point
  17. shit if it motivates more people to hit the roofs...fuck it...says the old nobody
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. that layer of tissue between the puss and the ass is probably only about 1/4 thick.. im SURE yalls legs were saying hello to each other though..just sayin
    1 point
  20. Re: Yo Negroes, 12oz. needs you ^^You don't even fucking know how bad it is. It's like trying to control a kiddie pool full of severely retarded children, but also trying to make sure they don't pee in the fucking pool as well.
    1 point
  21. this isnt the severna trailer park sticker thread gotta go
    1 point
  22. Yeah, this is sweet. Props to those guys. Protecting animals is a pretty stand-up thing. ...but I also have veal in my fridge right now. I'm hypocritical.
    1 point
  23. Yo Big Bernie... Damn bee im still in a cold water with ice shower over ur Passing. we grew up as toys in Malibu penit n HiAelah,LIL Haiti with NEWS KOC n all those fucked up places, including HOME DEPOT. that i wouldnt care to see my kids go too. we got crunk n drunk many times, battled in Handstyles Too many times....,wished that i had the cojones u had as a bomber, they now growing on me from ur passing. ur penmanship was always the tuffest till this day. And i was with Dash and the best dudes U OUTSHINNED ALL from us youginz. I Vouched for u, To ZAME to put u in IBM. n u where headed fo
    1 point
  24. Ireland AND South Africa and... Maybe Dominican Republic, Italy, or Jamaica, They all nice...
    1 point
  25. i hate it when i get slivers
    1 point
  26. silk dragonball z shirts are more hip hop then graffiti bump mista never seen him wear anything of that sort.
    1 point
  27. I HAVE- -met an old school owner of a brazilian favela who has killed like 80 people (now his son is the owner) -been to brazilian jail -train hopped I HAVE NOT- swam in the pacific ocean mailed raven his pachaage yet smoked crack legally worked in almost 3 years
    1 point
  28. Im in central florida but Im from south florida. I could be in west palm/ft.lauderdale/miami in 15-20 minutes from where I used to live. Of course its "home" but I still cant see myself living there forever. I cant stay somewhere too long or I start to go crazy. Crackheads on buses, and crazy homeless people can only hold my attention for so long.
    1 point
  29. i got that colnago. any tall people looking for a 61 cm late eighties italian bianchi reparto corsa road frame?
    1 point
  30. Re: Yo Negroes, 12oz. needs you i would be a regular guy
    1 point
  31. Others coming in future, sorry for quality Emen, I've been demotivated lately.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK..PART 2 YO FASTINGS GONNA BE SOOO DIFFICULT THIS YEAR..freaking iftars at 744? tommz
    1 point
  34. shitty flick, but this: on vinyl
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00