Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/22/2009 in all sections

1. 2 points
    sorry but RAD was the greatest movie ever made.
  2. 2 points
    have met danny glover (asshole) climbed a mountain had a ballcuzzi(stuck my nuts in a cup of warm water and had my girl make bubbles with a straw) knocked a dude out with one punch gotten threatening pm's from a certain drummer in a band with a name that rhymes with cars holta. sold weed to huey, of pop lock and drop it fame. have not paid less than 75 bucks for a pair of sneakers since freshman year of h.s. seen my mom in over 2 years
  3. 1 point
    Re: Yo Negroes, 12oz. needs you ^^You don't even fucking know how bad it is. It's like trying to control a kiddie pool full of severely retarded children, but also trying to make sure they don't pee in the fucking pool as well.
  4. 1 point
    this isnt the severna trailer park sticker thread gotta go
  5. 1 point
  6. 1 point
    Ireland AND South Africa and... Maybe Dominican Republic, Italy, or Jamaica, They all nice...
  7. 1 point
    i hate it when i get slivers
  8. 1 point
    Re: THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE (ll) THREAD VERSION 2.0 whoever linked me the astronomy class shoot me a pm so i can prop you, i like...
  9. 1 point
  10. 1 point
    Im in central florida but Im from south florida. I could be in west palm/ft.lauderdale/miami in 15-20 minutes from where I used to live. Of course its "home" but I still cant see myself living there forever. I cant stay somewhere too long or I start to go crazy. Crackheads on buses, and crazy homeless people can only hold my attention for so long.
  11. 1 point
    i have talked my way out of a dui i havent ever seen the ocean
  12. 1 point
    DAMN A NIGGA GET NO FUCKIN CREDIT FOR DROPPIN PICS I TOOK MYSELF IN THE HAVE/HAVE NOT THREAD? FUCK YALL! BIG FISH STORY ASS NIGGAS HAHAHA /NOTMAD
  13. 1 point
    i got that colnago. any tall people looking for a 61 cm late eighties italian bianchi reparto corsa road frame?
  14. 1 point
    OK IT WASNT BROADWAY IT WAS NACOGDOCHES OBVIOUSLY
  15. 1 point
    Re: Yo Negroes, 12oz. needs you i would be a regular guy
  16. 1 point
    SWAER U NIGGAS B HATEING ALL DAY IM JUST LETING U NO WATS DA SCORE IF U MAD CUS U ANT UP ITS NOT ANY1 FAULT BUT UR ................................BUMP ALL EM REAL NIGGAS WHO ACTUALY UP AND BOMB AND IF U CAN DO BETTER ANT NO 1 STOPING U COME THE FUCK OUT AND HIT SHIT UP STOP BITCHING .....
  17. 1 point
    Yeah that Bren at Sydenham was awesome along with that Lion King character he did. Him and Rsons pulled off some dope walls together.
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
    Others coming in future, sorry for quality Emen, I've been demotivated lately.
  20. 1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. 1 point
    Still big in Europe Backpackers use the hell outta em I did. Wasn't til I was a good two months into my trip I started goin to colleges and Using their comps. D'oh!
  25. 1 point
    the hens need to stop clucking and post some pictures. if you can afford to floss online, you're clearly arent out huslin like real thugs.
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00