Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/16/2009 in all sections

1. 5 points
  2. 3 points
  3. 2 points
    okay, all mayo talk aside. i just woke up at home and the last thing i remember is playing shot chess....and my car isn't here? /possiblefelonyoner
  4. 2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. 1 point
    personally i think dude is hilarious, i haven't seen anything of Fantasy Factory but Rob and Big was genius. and as far as quit skating goes, i thought his part in Mindfield was pretty dope, considering he's involved in like a hundred different things its a miricle he even got around to filming let alone putting in a solid part. i'd like to see anyone who is on here hating on him go pro at 16 when no-one gave a shit about skating, persist with their shit and get mad rich, rock their own reality TV show and come off better. not to mention all the things he's done and is continuing to do for skateboarding. /no player hate.
  8. 1 point
    Maybe this is a stupid idea: Why has no one made a legit pay-per-view website where you can stream movies that are still in theaters for lazy SOBs like me?
  9. 1 point
    I have teeth too.
  10. 1 point
    "if it wasnt for mr. maker, i wouldnt have half as much sex as i do."
  11. 1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. 1 point
    r.i.p stylish batman
  14. 1 point
    Yeah Radiologist has been talkin shit in that thread for a minute, but dissin OIL's EPC fam in Detroit after they do a RIP tribute piece..... come on....
  15. 1 point
    2-C+C-2: I say what I said before, have you tried the new Black at all? there are a BIG difference between them :)
  16. 1 point
    You will enjoy it
  17. 1 point
    if yer in oregon check out pegleg falls it's just 1/4 mile before bagby hot springs in mt hood national forest. on the left. 30 foot wide ass waterfall transparent to bottom. now it's probably 55-60 degrees (water temp.) you can camp there or there's some dope spots around the area. umpqua national forest has some dope spots too. there's a spot around tiller that has a huge swimming hole 1ooft long and 10-20 ft cliff/rocks to jump off of. it's off the road and it's a locals only kinda spot but only like 100 people live in the 10 mile radius..california there's hole in the wall north of laytonville..to build 101 they had to divert a river so they blasted a hole through the bottom of a mountain and there's a little spot to be had....i got a shitload more but i'll let you find them the same fucking way i did....
  18. 1 point
    Peter Jackson had hired Neill Blomkamp to direct the Halo movie. Test sets were made, props were built, stuff was designed. Movie fell through because of licensing issues between Bungie/Microsoft and the movie studios. Peter and Neill said fuck it, then made that series of hyper-real shorts to promote Halo 3 with all the stuff they'd prepared for the movie. And then Peter Jackson were like "Fuck it, let's do our own movie about something else. And District 9 came out of that. Neill Blomkamp has said he no longer wants to do Halo. However, Steven Spielberg recently expressed strong producing interest in a script he read based on the prequel novel.
  19. 1 point
    MOLLY HOW I LOVE THEE THE LAST TIME I HAD MOLLY I BOUGHT UP LIKE 2 O'S I DIDNT FUCK WITH PILLS FOR LIKE A YEAR IT WAS LIKE BREATHING CLEAN AIR AFTER LIVING IN A SEWER FOR A YEAR
  20. 1 point
    I thought this thread was going to be about that movie where the chicks vag bites dudes dick off, i turned it off before it ended. I think I was really just wanting to see a toothed vagina but it never got to showing it! wtf? they could have done good things with that movie instead they just fucked it up
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. 1 point
    lush and roten+
  25. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00