Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/14/2009 in all sections

1. 3 points
    Walk into the room wearing nothing but a condom and some tennis shoes, and then bust a niggaflip on them.
  2. 2 points
  3. 2 points
    john motta always gives me hope for the future. propped.
  4. 2 points
  5. 2 points
    Walk out with a mangina tuck while blasting Goodbye Horses, then turn to the crying friend and moan "I'd fuck me!" wearing a jacket of human flesh is optional but highly reccomended
  6. 2 points
    south park destroys any other cartoon simpsons king of the hill family guy american dad futurama drawn together NOT EVEN CLOSE some adult swim is good, but nothing has changed cartoons as much as south park has
  7. 2 points
    + + + + bring the wagon in front of them and tell em it aint gonna make itself
  8. 2 points
    Cleveland got a show because he's black... and white people like to watch negro sitcoms
  9. 1 point
    Should I walk out there with my dick hanging out the leg of my shorts? Any ideas?
  10. 1 point
  11. 1 point
    nevermind.. I guess I'm gonna keep posting. "Smokin' that piff will cause a leak in your lungs/ You ain't got shit to do like Friday when the weekend begun"
  12. 1 point
    i havent posted her in a long time ... milfhunter nice stuff! end of one blackbook: start of a new blackbook: underground map shizzle: cheERiOS ;) : Eros golden virginia inspiration aha comments?
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
    Oh, and that 411 on AfterSchoolSpetzel is pure gold. Gold like the urine dripping off a Max Hardcore video vixens face.
  15. 1 point
    this. vulcan is a herb. i got my prop count immaculate, post count fantstic. which actually means i have more than people who have been here way longer than me. its sad in a way. 5270 point(s) total over a dozen are for what i posted in that "txt a girl asking if you can tap that" thread
  16. 1 point
    Walk out and say "whats on the television tonight?" then wipe your finger on the tv, glance at them dissaprovingly and say, "hmm, it appears to be dust."
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. 1 point
    WOW. I feel like an asshole for not mentioning it. Definitely one of the best shows out.
  21. 1 point
    heres a couple beats i first did once i got fruity loops... got a couple im still fuckin around with... what ya think...?
  22. 1 point
    You can make any mirror fog free by rubbing a small amount of soap over the mirror. You need to prime your face with hot water to have a proper shave, you do not see them pulling towels out of buckets of ice water for the gangsters at the barber shop in the movies for a reason.
  23. 1 point
    calm down there. why are you so offended "mr. i negaprop everybody that disagrees with me?" all i'm saying is it's not that hard to mute the video. it's just a click away..
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
    A Happy Medium. One of my new favorites. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5214618904815283474
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00