Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/12/2009 in Posts

1. Son I just want a full stack of tictacs beyond that i don't care. I just wanna be cool and fit in with you cool cats....:(
    5 points
  2. "You don't understand, it builds their self-esteem, they learn to respect their bodies and themselves!" "I like wearing ribbons" 20 years later
    3 points
  3. abcs- jessi whats good her- been a while... where you been abcs- busy is all... so i was wonderin... can i tap dat her- tap what? wait... is you serious abcs- why not. ya kno. cut the chase and skip right to the outcome her-ummm.... you funny abcs- so.. can i tap dat? her- what you goin to get into abcs- hopefully you abcs- i want to see you what you doing later? her- so let me get this straight her- i dont see you for a few months you think im just goin to let you hit it just like that abcs- pretty much her- im busy but call me friday abcs- sweet so shall see. if its all good i will try and get pics
    3 points
  4. rusto likes hanging out the window apparently cool tunnel 70lb lap dog california sunset, dirty windshield. back to the city by the bay finally. grubbed out on this. thats all folks. i'm gonna start trying to be more active in this thread again, its a good one.
    3 points
  5. It got me laid twice. 11,849. When I hit 12k, I want the 12oz Lexus LE
    3 points
  6. Haha, yes! Couple of years back my brother was moving to Florida and after his going away party we both got into seperate cars and on the same highway both threw up exactly like that, all over the sides of the cars. Only difference was mine was all over my boy's shitty Buick, his was on his girl's Range Rover
    2 points
  7. Went out to get a poutine so i can keep drinking.. There was a french music festival at the same time.. So we had a poutine watching one of the gayest french rap shows i ever heard.. came back to the spot and this girl kept coming back for more and more.. i found a vid of her on youtube.. She raps, check it out LOLZ.. Her name is abbie normal.. Montreal's Finest.. Everything around the event looked like this by 11 pm Got inside the bar that hosts UP.. went to the bathroom to take a leak.. I spot a girl i know chilling in the mans bathroom.. i say hello , her friend come out the shitter.. Starts tagging the mirrors. I was like, ohhh we got some girl writers in the man's bathroom.. So the bitch walked up to me and started tagging on my white t while i was pissing.. WTFFFFFF I rumbled with the hoe with my dick out.. threatened that i would piss on her..she said DO ITTT.. she went kinda wild so i let her go. Shout out to Similak for hooking me up with a clean under pressure T . I was too dunk to take flicks at this point. except this one. hope you enjoyed..
    2 points
  8. Damn RIP Oiler I still remember seeing your stuff in cheez's books
    2 points
  9. i obviously don't know you all that well but i thought id join in the fun and yeah i know some of these technically aren't rappers twinky DOA Earl fruity lexia and richard pryor and to escape confusion i gave yall name tags..... which float above your head
    2 points
  10. Classic burger done right. Chicken tacos done right by me..
    2 points
  11. Then him and his buddy wouldn't leave me alone. Haha.. I love the Macro function on my camera. Made some chicken tacos.. Went to the magazine stand. For some reason I really like them. I always feel like I may discover something really cool. The End.
    2 points
  12. this thread is as gay as 10 dudes blowing 16 dudes.
    2 points
  13. It seems im stuck at 4991 points for a minute now. I keep getting props but the points don't move. I never understood this system fully.
    2 points
  14. Freight train photos from 2009. Just waiting on these to ripen up a little more...
    1 point
  15. finished hope you like man the "A" went little bit bigger then other and the "S" went smaller =\
    1 point
  16. everymorning i keep waking up and realize this is no dream.i havent been able to look at this thread for more than a minute without breaking down. bernie saw something in me and my friends no one else could see at the time. before any politics were ever involved bernie was the most str8 up guy i had ever met. bernie changed my fucking life . i remember the first time meeting him. me and crons had been painting the night before and i went to take flicks. right down the street from where we did our fills over some toys bernie had gone and done a silver over some beef of his at the time. i wigged out and was amazed at the fact that this guy went out in our vicinity and didnt wait to catch us or rob a brand new fill off our garbage at the time. i snap flicks of our work and his and the next thing i know im on the 836 getting a call from a girl saying shes at a tattoo shop with some guy who calls himself oil and he wants to meet me. i didnt know what the fuck was going on. did this guy follow me watch me paint and then find my girl to tell her to bring me to him? was he going to beat me down or tell me i wasnt allowed to write my name anymore? the stories i grew up hearing about bernie had me scared and somewhat confused but i knew i had to go step up. i get to the shop and this guy comes out and gives me love like we had known each other for decades. bernie and i had no affiliation with letters and for all i was worth at the time he could have ended my career that day. but instead he jumped in with the homies and we ended up on a week long party with old and new friends enjoying eachothers company. from that day on my life was never the same. we didnt need to paint to be down, this guy was about being down then going and wrecking. not about wrecking and then hoping we can chill and get along.if we were chilling i felt on top of the world, if we were painting i felt on top of the world.if my letters came out like complete boof bernie would be like but yo p u handled that color scheme like no other. there was always a positive note to end on with bernie. bernie was in the handful of people i could call a close personal friend. and his legacy will forever continue to change my outlook on this world every fucking day. i really wish i never had to write this but i miss you bernie. my life and many others that followed will never be the same. PROKS
    1 point
  17. Okay Seeks its like this. To understand why whales eat krill you have to understand the ecological pyramid. Basically, it works like this: At the bottom of the pyramid the energy is more efficiently consumed. Say plants for example get minerals from the ground and light from the sky, they don't produce waste so lets call them 100% effective. If you eat a plant you would theoretically gain more nutrients then from a squirrel which eats plants. 80% of the plant would be transferred to you but with the squirrel some of those nutrients are already processed and changed so you get less of them. The higher you go on the food chain the less nutrients you get. That said, the animals at the bottom of the food chain are much higher in number then at the top. The reproduce much faster too. There have been reports of Krill numbering in 10,000 per cubic meter. Krill eat algae, a sea weed, so they are only one step up the chain, and have more nutrients then say, a shark. So, whales which are much larger animals need more food. If they ate sharks which are lower in the nutrients they need they would have to eat hundreds, but the shark population cannot support that kind of predatory feeding on them. They would be extinct. So Whales were designed or adapted to eating a much more nutrient rich and high density food that can replenish itself in a short period of time. It's pretty smart. I hope that made sense.
    1 point
  18. then lets roll alts ill finish yours today mine is VIRE05
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. i had a friend who got addicted from doing that shit and he never did drugs before. he was dropping tabs like every weekend when i asked him about it he said he felt like he had a piece in his brain that he always wanted to itch and the only way he could scratch it was by dropping more acid. the next night we went to some party were we didnt know anyone but ended up smoking a hole lot weed, he flipped out from paranoia and realised that the only way he could get rid of the itching was buy not doing acid and hasn't done it since me and some other friends who wernt freaking out at this party also peer pressured some kid into putting 12 ciggerettes in his ear spacers(or what ever the fuck there called) and we maid some one else smoke them by fare funnyest thing ive ever seen, i wish i had a photo ps is that movie any good, i know id watch it from a very judgmental opion after seeing gonzo and fear and loathing
    1 point
  21. id probobly still fuck her so would all u fagz
    1 point
  22. no.. i also left.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. thank god you enlightend us. cause hardly anyone knows about those 2 guys. im sure they are stoked on your "props", thanks for helping get there names out there!! FAIL!
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. False that was yesturday tpbm has to get up early for some reason tommrow
    1 point
  28. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD that one is weird this one is awesome i kinda wanna learn cpr now
    1 point
  29. Until next time...
    1 point
  30. http://thecomeupbmx.net/videos/detroit-street-jam one little hint... porab has a clip in there ^^^
    1 point
  31. I haven't seen the regal yet, but I liked the truck! Get it back now, I'm tired of you guys Frequently Buying Superannuated Klunkers that you could be getting cash for.
    1 point
  32. y por las grandes novelas tambien hay q dar las gracias... idiotas
    1 point
  33. I'd have negative 100 haha.
    1 point
  34. They live at the center of our hollow earth, corrupting our body's precious fluids with fluoride. How can you not know that?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00