Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/12/2009 in all sections

1. 3 points
    "You don't understand, it builds their self-esteem, they learn to respect their bodies and themselves!" "I like wearing ribbons" 20 years later
  2. 3 points
    abcs- jessi whats good her- been a while... where you been abcs- busy is all... so i was wonderin... can i tap dat her- tap what? wait... is you serious abcs- why not. ya kno. cut the chase and skip right to the outcome her-ummm.... you funny abcs- so.. can i tap dat? her- what you goin to get into abcs- hopefully you abcs- i want to see you what you doing later? her- so let me get this straight her- i dont see you for a few months you think im just goin to let you hit it just like that abcs- pretty much her- im busy but call me friday abcs- sweet so shall see. if its all good i will try and get pics
  3. 2 points
  4. 2 points
    Classic burger done right. Chicken tacos done right by me..
  5. 2 points
    Then him and his buddy wouldn't leave me alone. Haha.. I love the Macro function on my camera. Made some chicken tacos.. Went to the magazine stand. For some reason I really like them. I always feel like I may discover something really cool. The End.
  6. 2 points
    this thread is as gay as 10 dudes blowing 16 dudes.
  7. 2 points
    It seems im stuck at 4991 points for a minute now. I keep getting props but the points don't move. I never understood this system fully.
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
    <--------------------- Just going by looks, he's not an actual rapper I don't think, but a DJ.
  10. 1 point
    Things are heating up with Giants and Dodgers.
  11. 1 point
  12. 1 point
    i guess you cant blame pedophiles; id rape em just to watch em suffer. thats not true. thats a terrible thing to say. im not really like that. :huh:
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. 1 point
    from the sound of this post you are never or shouldn't ever be paid anytime in the near future to do anything graff related...;)
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
    WHAT THE FUCK ARE TIC TACS? WHAT ARE PROPS?? WHAT?? WHY??
  20. 1 point
    Next job interview I get I'm rolling in with a resume and a long list of my props. Bitch I got E-Cred, now make with the hiring. Quick like!
  21. 1 point
    Where can you get Spanish Montana in Vancouver? Thanks ahead of time
  22. 1 point
    Acer... Portland. We have a full calendar of racing through all disciplines. We're pretty damn lucky. Hey Rubbish, have you seen this? - - I don't know who it is but it's someone from Portland. Shit is pretty funny. They nailed the fixie guy perfectly... there's not a lot of kids who look like that here but they're multiplying fairly quickly. Some of my team mates and I have been talking about doing the 3/4 race at least on the last PIR of the season.
  23. 1 point
    Re: ---------------- The =Mr. TOTEM= TATS Cru - 3A - TGE - 7th thread ----------- 09'-til TOTEMS THE ULTIMATE KILLAH!!!!!!!!!-----SPACE GHOST!!
  24. 1 point
  25. 1 point
    I've been stuck at the same amount of points for the past 6 or 7 props. I'm right behind Casek though, so I can't really complain.
  26. 1 point
  27. 1 point
    ^^^ one man job?? some of that flirting with death type shit.. like holding its hand and buying death some ice cream
  28. 1 point
    dude, I would pay actually pay money to see you sing karaoke.
  29. 1 point
  30. 1 point
    2593 point(s) total i don't think i've gotten a neg on this account though, maybe mouth for dick has negged me though, i can't remember also this isn't an invitation to neg me, thanks
  31. 1 point
  32. 1 point
    make me laugh when you get loads of props off of people and it doesn't count for shit then someone like DAO gives you props and it jumps by fucking loads I think Earl gave me props once and i jumped up 2 tic tacs I am at 11 now so thats it til that magical 12th materializes if ever.......... I got a job interview on monday and when they ask what I can bring to the job I will say 11 motherfucking tic tacs
  33. 1 point
  34. 1 point
    none of this stuff is from chicago...why dont ya start a gary thread...
  35. 1 point
    finished hope you like man the "A" went little bit bigger then other and the "S" went smaller =\
  36. 1 point
  37. 1 point
    then lets roll alts ill finish yours today mine is VIRE05
  38. 1 point
    i had a friend who got addicted from doing that shit and he never did drugs before. he was dropping tabs like every weekend when i asked him about it he said he felt like he had a piece in his brain that he always wanted to itch and the only way he could scratch it was by dropping more acid. the next night we went to some party were we didnt know anyone but ended up smoking a hole lot weed, he flipped out from paranoia and realised that the only way he could get rid of the itching was buy not doing acid and hasn't done it since me and some other friends who wernt freaking out at this party also peer pressured some kid into putting 12 ciggerettes in his ear spacers(or what ever the fuck there called) and we maid some one else smoke them by fare funnyest thing ive ever seen, i wish i had a photo ps is that movie any good, i know id watch it from a very judgmental opion after seeing gonzo and fear and loathing
  39. 1 point
    no.. i also left.
  40. 1 point
  41. 1 point
  42. 1 point
  43. 1 point
  44. 1 point
    Until next time...
  45. 1 point
  46. 1 point
  47. 1 point
  48. 1 point