Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/12/2009 in all sections

1. 5 points
    Son I just want a full stack of tictacs beyond that i don't care. I just wanna be cool and fit in with you cool cats....:(
  2. 3 points
    "You don't understand, it builds their self-esteem, they learn to respect their bodies and themselves!" "I like wearing ribbons" 20 years later
  3. 3 points
    abcs- jessi whats good her- been a while... where you been abcs- busy is all... so i was wonderin... can i tap dat her- tap what? wait... is you serious abcs- why not. ya kno. cut the chase and skip right to the outcome her-ummm.... you funny abcs- so.. can i tap dat? her- what you goin to get into abcs- hopefully you abcs- i want to see you what you doing later? her- so let me get this straight her- i dont see you for a few months you think im just goin to let you hit it just like that abcs- pretty much her- im busy but call me friday abcs- sweet so shall see. if its all good i will try and get pics
  4. 3 points
    rusto likes hanging out the window apparently cool tunnel 70lb lap dog california sunset, dirty windshield. back to the city by the bay finally. grubbed out on this. thats all folks. i'm gonna start trying to be more active in this thread again, its a good one.
  5. 3 points
    It got me laid twice. 11,849. When I hit 12k, I want the 12oz Lexus LE
  6. 2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. 2 points
    Haha, yes! Couple of years back my brother was moving to Florida and after his going away party we both got into seperate cars and on the same highway both threw up exactly like that, all over the sides of the cars. Only difference was mine was all over my boy's shitty Buick, his was on his girl's Range Rover
  9. 2 points
    Went out to get a poutine so i can keep drinking.. There was a french music festival at the same time.. So we had a poutine watching one of the gayest french rap shows i ever heard.. came back to the spot and this girl kept coming back for more and more.. i found a vid of her on youtube.. She raps, check it out LOLZ.. Her name is abbie normal.. Montreal's Finest.. Everything around the event looked like this by 11 pm Got inside the bar that hosts UP.. went to the bathroom to take a leak.. I spot a girl i know chilling in the mans bathroom.. i say hello , her friend come out the shitter.. Starts tagging the mirrors. I was like, ohhh we got some girl writers in the man's bathroom.. So the bitch walked up to me and started tagging on my white t while i was pissing.. WTFFFFFF I rumbled with the hoe with my dick out.. threatened that i would piss on her..she said DO ITTT.. she went kinda wild so i let her go. Shout out to Similak for hooking me up with a clean under pressure T . I was too dunk to take flicks at this point. except this one. hope you enjoyed..
  10. 2 points
    Damn RIP Oiler I still remember seeing your stuff in cheez's books
  11. 2 points
    i obviously don't know you all that well but i thought id join in the fun and yeah i know some of these technically aren't rappers twinky DOA Earl fruity lexia and richard pryor and to escape confusion i gave yall name tags..... which float above your head
  12. 2 points
    Classic burger done right. Chicken tacos done right by me..
  13. 2 points
    Then him and his buddy wouldn't leave me alone. Haha.. I love the Macro function on my camera. Made some chicken tacos.. Went to the magazine stand. For some reason I really like them. I always feel like I may discover something really cool. The End.
  14. 2 points
    this thread is as gay as 10 dudes blowing 16 dudes.
  15. 2 points
    It seems im stuck at 4991 points for a minute now. I keep getting props but the points don't move. I never understood this system fully.
  16. 1 point
  17. 1 point
    Things are heating up with Giants and Dodgers.
  18. 1 point
  19. 1 point
    i guess you cant blame pedophiles; id rape em just to watch em suffer. thats not true. thats a terrible thing to say. im not really like that. :huh:
  20. 1 point
    from the sound of this post you are never or shouldn't ever be paid anytime in the near future to do anything graff related...;)
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
    indeed, yeah i wondered what happened with that. lets see a schnitzel's crazy travels across n. america photo superthread.
  23. 1 point
    It doesn't bother me a whole much. I was more confused by it..
  24. 1 point
    Next job interview I get I'm rolling in with a resume and a long list of my props. Bitch I got E-Cred, now make with the hiring. Quick like!
  25. 1 point
    Acer... Portland. We have a full calendar of racing through all disciplines. We're pretty damn lucky. Hey Rubbish, have you seen this? - - I don't know who it is but it's someone from Portland. Shit is pretty funny. They nailed the fixie guy perfectly... there's not a lot of kids who look like that here but they're multiplying fairly quickly. Some of my team mates and I have been talking about doing the 3/4 race at least on the last PIR of the season.
  26. 1 point
    adek actually has been putting in some light work uptown on the east side yall niggas need to stop hating though for real for real none of you have gone to cali and done anything anywhere so who are you to say anything?and every tag in Manhattan counts for 10 in any other borough thats just a fact of life everyone has to go to Manhattan its the capital of the world why do you niggas act like you dont know this
  27. 1 point
  28. 1 point
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21DJzWbrCyo
  29. 1 point
    My ex lives out there. Kill her for me and youll be rewarded generously.
  30. 1 point
  31. 1 point
    Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear suki, 6 lbs?!....thats awesome!!...good job!....and i noticed you are taking a protein supplement now....thats great, because when we talked about that before, i was concerned that you werent getting nearly as much protein as you needed. yeah, ive lost about 4 or 5 more pounds since you saw me last, but i still have a ways to go! keep up the good work, cG
  32. 1 point
    LA on smash mode against the Midgets..... Thats whats up!!! I hope pedro sucks ass tonight lol, I hate the Phillies. Im a sore loser.
  33. 1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. 1 point
    make me laugh when you get loads of props off of people and it doesn't count for shit then someone like DAO gives you props and it jumps by fucking loads I think Earl gave me props once and i jumped up 2 tic tacs I am at 11 now so thats it til that magical 12th materializes if ever.......... I got a job interview on monday and when they ask what I can bring to the job I will say 11 motherfucking tic tacs
  36. 1 point
    finished hope you like man the "A" went little bit bigger then other and the "S" went smaller =\
  37. 1 point
    everymorning i keep waking up and realize this is no dream.i havent been able to look at this thread for more than a minute without breaking down. bernie saw something in me and my friends no one else could see at the time. before any politics were ever involved bernie was the most str8 up guy i had ever met. bernie changed my fucking life . i remember the first time meeting him. me and crons had been painting the night before and i went to take flicks. right down the street from where we did our fills over some toys bernie had gone and done a silver over some beef of his at the time. i wigged out and was amazed at the fact that this guy went out in our vicinity and didnt wait to catch us or rob a brand new fill off our garbage at the time. i snap flicks of our work and his and the next thing i know im on the 836 getting a call from a girl saying shes at a tattoo shop with some guy who calls himself oil and he wants to meet me. i didnt know what the fuck was going on. did this guy follow me watch me paint and then find my girl to tell her to bring me to him? was he going to beat me down or tell me i wasnt allowed to write my name anymore? the stories i grew up hearing about bernie had me scared and somewhat confused but i knew i had to go step up. i get to the shop and this guy comes out and gives me love like we had known each other for decades. bernie and i had no affiliation with letters and for all i was worth at the time he could have ended my career that day. but instead he jumped in with the homies and we ended up on a week long party with old and new friends enjoying eachothers company. from that day on my life was never the same. we didnt need to paint to be down, this guy was about being down then going and wrecking. not about wrecking and then hoping we can chill and get along.if we were chilling i felt on top of the world, if we were painting i felt on top of the world.if my letters came out like complete boof bernie would be like but yo p u handled that color scheme like no other. there was always a positive note to end on with bernie. bernie was in the handful of people i could call a close personal friend. and his legacy will forever continue to change my outlook on this world every fucking day. i really wish i never had to write this but i miss you bernie. my life and many others that followed will never be the same. PROKS
  38. 1 point
    i had a friend who got addicted from doing that shit and he never did drugs before. he was dropping tabs like every weekend when i asked him about it he said he felt like he had a piece in his brain that he always wanted to itch and the only way he could scratch it was by dropping more acid. the next night we went to some party were we didnt know anyone but ended up smoking a hole lot weed, he flipped out from paranoia and realised that the only way he could get rid of the itching was buy not doing acid and hasn't done it since me and some other friends who wernt freaking out at this party also peer pressured some kid into putting 12 ciggerettes in his ear spacers(or what ever the fuck there called) and we maid some one else smoke them by fare funnyest thing ive ever seen, i wish i had a photo ps is that movie any good, i know id watch it from a very judgmental opion after seeing gonzo and fear and loathing
  39. 1 point
  40. 1 point
    Re: THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE (ll) THREAD VERSION 2.0 this is the girl who writes for penthouse just thought someone might care.
  41. 1 point
    thank god you enlightend us. cause hardly anyone knows about those 2 guys. im sure they are stoked on your "props", thanks for helping get there names out there!! FAIL!
  42. 1 point
  43. 1 point
    no legal walls.2 many fucking hipsters and a steady buff.oh yeah and it rains constantly so do yourself a favor and stay the fuck out.weve already got 2 many transplants and most of them are fuckin retards
  44. 1 point
  45. 1 point
  46. 1 point
    http://thecomeupbmx.net/videos/detroit-street-jam one little hint... porab has a clip in there ^^^
  47. 1 point
  48. 1 point
    y por las grandes novelas tambien hay q dar las gracias... idiotas
  49. 1 point
  50. 1 point
    They live at the center of our hollow earth, corrupting our body's precious fluids with fluoride. How can you not know that?
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00