Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/11/2009 in all sections

1. JBRSHMONSTER'S DAY IN PIES *good to go now
    5 points
  2. pretty straight forward pizzy. he sounds like bun and keeps it trill. theo. early slug/atmosphere. coz that stuff is witty and not loud and obnoxious T_R_O_N. sorta outlandish earl broc and bojangles. just coz they old. i was gonna get a picture of schooly d or someone else but it just wouldnt be the same randomhero. keepin it metal...sorta. ayebee. hes white and chubby and aggresive. mero. if you didnt see this coming pretend you did. this too twinky. pistol. just coz. xjonx. yes, two diamond tattoos on your head. count them. two. permanent baller canadaonsmash. white, drugs, canadian, paints. thats all i got. i know how much you hate sdk though, dont worry. australia thread. beer and ciggies park drinking attitude. have fun
    3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. hey check out that Nike hyperize ad on the front page.... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ its actually a pretty cool microsite. plus it funds the oz., click happy! or the links throughout the site. lol.
    3 points
  5. the ignore llist is great...not a single thing on this page showed up lol...just how i like it
    2 points
  6. If a hermaphrodite finds another hermaphrodite and they decide to have sex, can they both simultaneously stimulate both sexual organs? ♦ /nh
    2 points
  7. DAO: Vinnie Paz, enough said
    2 points
  8. ........11th of august 09. ate breakfast and vac'd the crumbs up....note the the slippers....both right footed and odd. the notorious bottle spot......everyone wacks their emptys just outside the kitchen. shit paint. that is what a 3 day old glass of red looks like. 2 sketches from 1 friend. found this copper mayan calender at an op shop for $8....sits nice on my wall. paint on shoes. my homey poking fun at a dead.....possum? it fuckin' stunk....i later found out it was his breath... my dad walks hard. found mister magoo in an old painting bag of mine.... found money. free lunch. (mighty healthy) this ''tagger'' got nabbed right in front of us for "previous malitious damage" ..... under my house is a treasure trove. when a fridge is too cold it does that to ya' pepsi maximus... my old transportation dvce.
    2 points
  9. Bates - Mare139 Collaboration
    2 points
  10. So theres the big buzz going on now. Lets see how long this goes on.. Couple of years back things were cool. THEN BAMM!! They raided all the dispensaries.. Shit loads of people got busted.Goverment getting their piece of the pie as usual. Discuss..........
    1 point
  11. hahaha, my bad.. front flips dont look like varial flips, huh
    1 point
  12. I think that the legality of marijuana in this country is not a question of taxes or income to the state but one of ideals. I believe that having drugs illegal gives the government a free hand in locking up those that are deemed undesirable or marginal and those who think differently. There is a lot more to making money of the criminal system than court fees, there is also the privatization of the prison system which is a huge money maker for certain companies etc. The thing that I have been waiting to see happen is the criminalization of bankruptcy, that would be the kill shot for locking up a massive amount of poor folks and exploiting them further. Then of course there is the old joke as to why marijuana will never be legal? Because all the supporters are to stoned to go out and fight for it.
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. Playing with my camera with Ana and Eduardo, dog shadows, the moon in her hands, beer. Light me up a cigarrette, pick up my girl, go to school, take photos with nice cameras, work with luminosity, work with my beautiful girl friends, work with fruits and flowers, talk with the chubb team, take a picture of my girl's boobies, work in nice computers, work in the studio, entertain the classroom with a dance, spot graffiti, Friday with my girl, Saturday with the drug addicts, went to a place, then at 4 am went to the after then buy tacos at 7 am, one is cheep and one is cow head, the thing in the cup is just... I don't know, head or eyes or tongue, I don't know but it is good. Thank you. Later...
    1 point
  15. LOL THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
    1 point
  16. say they sell 30 dollar 1/8ths or something, and for every 30 dollars they make, 5 bucks is taxed. now how many weedheads do you know that regularly take a trip up the river specifically for weed? i don't know many who get arrested on the regular, at least for bud. say that specific shop sells 40-50 a day, seeing as cali's shops are rather popular, that's 250 bucks for the federal/state government. now seeing as there's hundreds of them, that'd be around 250,000 dollars at the end of the day if 100 shops sold around that much. god knows there's better days and worse days, but 250 grand is the median number. by the end of the week, that's 2 million in their pockets. i feel as though 2 million dollars at least that'd be regularly going into the state government's reserves would be the biggest surge that ALL local economies can get. every city has a huge underground weed economy, with EASILY over 50 1/8ths individually sold a day, if that was legalized. well, you do the math (2 million x 50). of course it would differ, but that's business/the government raping businesses that aren't trillion dollar corporations for you. and i dunno about you, but i've never paid a court fine in the full, i tell em to payment plan that shit/work it off on community service. i ain't made of money
    1 point
  17. Re: Great Pictures~ The cheap CMOS sensor of an iPhone does not expose the whole thing at once, it scans from left to right. If you take a picture of something that moves very fast (like an airplane prop) you can get some crazy pictures out of it since each column represents a slightly different time.
    1 point
  18. Drugs and crime ultimately reinforce the sense of powerlessness, victim-hood, and lack of social agency already abundant today. Public space shrinks, people withdraw, and distrust flourishes. Despite its superficial opposition to the “Man,” “stop snitching” is not so much defiance as a reflection of division, paralysis, and fear.
    1 point
  19. GET THIS NIGGA THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! WOW!! FAM YOU GOT PUNCHED IN YA GRILLATIN ON VIDEO TAKE YA FUCKIN L!!! YOUR INTERNET STAN ARMY WOULD STILL BE LIKE "WE LOVE YOU JOE!" EVEN IF A GAY SEX TAPE CAME OUT SO WHAT IS YOU WORRIED ABOUT? THIS NIGGA IS SUCH A CLOWN B WOW. THE 3 OR 4 NIGGAS THAT I KNEW IN REAL LIFE THAT WERE LIKE "THIS NIGGA IS COOL" ARE NOW LIKE "THIS NIGGA IS A WING" NIGGAS IRL FANS ARE DROPPIN LIKE FLIES. WHAT A FUCKIN DICK B, I GOT MORE TO SAY ON THIS SUBJECT BUT MY GIRL IS MAKIN ME LUNCH SO IM FINNER EAT. ILL BE BACK THOUGH. WHAT DOES AB GOT TO SAY NOW? I KNOW YOU CANT STAND BEHIND A NIGGA THAT GETS PUNCHED IN HIS FACIAL AND DONT DO SHIT BUT MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT IT!
    1 point
  20. Actually I think I do have a picture of him doing it...it was in Berlin
    1 point
  21. Kwake TSF: K Loretta: L L: How long have you been involved in street art? K: O, I’ve been painting trains for 10 years L: Why did you start? K: Coz life is too boring, it’s better than using drugs….Melbourne’ Graffiti is nice, then feel like to do it. L: What is your favorite style of street art and why? K: The real Graffiti only paint on trains, no street…only painting on trains is real. Graffiti started on New York Subway train carriages; therefore I believe that only graffiti on trains is real. L: Where do the ideas and reasoning behind your art come from (is there is any reasoning behind it?) K: um.. Drugs, alcohol, girls, thrill, boredom L: Have you ever been caught by the police for ding illegal street art? K: No, invincible!! My friend did got caught, he beat the charge by a GOOD lawyer with $5000 L: Have you ever had a permit to do street art? What do you think about illegal street art? K: No, I only do illegal trains. I like the excitement of doing stuff illegal. If street art become legal, I won’t do it, I will try to find something new. L: How do you go into the fence and paint those train? K: I got the key of train station fence; they use the same key for every fence, so it’s easy to get in. L: Where are the fences locations? K: They are in North Melbourne, Burley, Spencer, Camberwell and Glen Waverley. It’s easier to paint in Japan, coz there are no fence. L: Can you tell us one particular story that sticks in your mind about your experience of street art? K: I cut off my finger coz the cop started yelling some emotional shit. L: Do you mind telling me more detail? K: I wore ring, climbed on the wire, then my ring stuck in the wire, the cop started yelling at me. I pulled out then it cut my finger off. L: Are there any graffiti group in Melbourne? K: Yeh, there are 3 big groups. They are KSA, CKA and my group TSF. L: Is their name stand for something? K: Yeh, TSF is “The Subway Freaks”, CKA is “City Krime Art” and KSA is from dangedong. They are all my friends. L: How many people in your group? K: About 20 people in TSF, we have some connection in Sydney, New York. We are going to New York in this holiday. L: Do you have any advice for budding street artists? K: Don’t get bashed. L: Thank you for your time. K: Not a problem! This is the most memorable interview I have ever done because he is the only one doing illegal graffiti in all interviewees. His group, TSF is a famous group in Melbourne. You can see lots of his work near train station. He only does train graffiti because he believes that only train graffiti is the REAL one. His group and he did lots of illegal stuff. He showed me about a video that he took from his mobile phone, used a bottle to break someone car’ door and filmed it. And some of his groupmates are in jail. He is a bit evil but in a way that he is nice. He provided his illegal DVD for us. And I have the picture of his finger got cut and the picture of the key to access the train station gate. I really have to be careful by not showing any information about him. I really do not want him to get in any trouble. stolen
    1 point
  22. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD HALO HALO I AM A NIGGAR I SUCK A PENIS LIKE A BAWS,,,,LIKE A BAWSSS NIGGRA ANAL PASSAGE LIKE A BOWSS YE FEEL ME HOMIEBROTHA
    1 point
  23. haha, get strong man. I can hop like a beast from being so used to heavy bikes. but now I am sure if I went to a heavy bike I would be all fucked up from being used to riding "weightwhore" bikes. My brother in law is so strong from riding oldschool bike he can hop on a beach cruiser...so shit I seen him do it and it was hilarious :lol:
    1 point
  24. That tire is sick...dude you need to get some of that rust off of your frame Get some lemon or lime juice and a steel wool pad, it should take that off.
    1 point
  25. rolling at lollapoluza ;P
    1 point
  26. When are the lady tribe pics coming out?
    1 point
  27. i always said she was a hermaphrodite. i dont like her what ever the fuck she is. and the girls that imitate her and idolize her, i hope they are curled up naked in the fetal position on cold bathroom floors all over the world wondering wether to od on painkillers or hang themselves after finding out their precious god is half man.
    1 point
  28. True in 2 days Tpbm hopefully schnitzel.. also has a birthday in the next week
    1 point
  29. thats it for now ill have more up tomorrow.
    1 point
  30. It's all a publicity stunt.....promotion for raekwon's album and the slaughter house album. WWE type shit.
    1 point
  31. thats it for now...
    1 point
  32. I caught that hive/meyer train too..
    1 point
  33. the dogs couldnt wait to go [ATTACH]117452.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]117453.vB[/ATTACH] they got to meet blue.. [ATTACH]117454.vB[/ATTACH] bella likes blue alot [ATTACH]117455.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]117456.vB[/ATTACH] maybe too much [ATTACH]117457.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]117458.vB[/ATTACH] poor blue
    1 point
  34. Alien / Repe / Gasper / Mor / Seny
    1 point
  35. 12:52 won't go to sleep till 3:15 drinking corona listening to currensy shit is good
    1 point
  36. this is awesome,best thread in days
    1 point
  37. Re: Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite. No kidding. LOu reed without talent is like Florida without oranges Also I always said lady gaga was a butterface, now she's a buttercrotch too
    1 point
  38. Re: CHICAGO'S VERY OWN "BADCREW"2005 yo iam from detroit iam comin in to visit my boy just wonderin if thers any yards or chill spots to paint in chicago or if somone down to get together pm me.
    1 point
  39. What I really learned tho, is that all the females who bitch about how the father isn't in their lives, it's probably their fault! When they do come across a guy who is a good father but won't conform to their every whim, they make their life hell and force them as far away as possible! I think she was honestly suprised that I manned up like I did, I think she expected for me to be absent and she wanted that so she could hate on me...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00