Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/18/2009 in Posts

1. I like these! What camera and film are you usin'?
    5 points
  2. help me out here. one of you posted this video, maybe in the nonsense thread? i feel like eon did. i forget where it was posted, but it featured: -a large shirtless black man (man tits included) wearing busted sweatpants -his 3 chains -the phrase "you know we still got the stacks on deck," accompanied by the display of a wad of cash consisting mostly of ones and probably amounting to $18 -at one point, the camera pans down and he shows off his fake nikes that were somehow restraining his elephantine feet -it's shot outside, in daylight, and looks to be a trailer park somewhere. props for the intrepid explorer who finds it
    2 points
  3. yesterday at school was fucking WIN! here's the flicks. crispy polenta w/ bolognese they didn't quite turn out the way i was hoping. they were to thin so they got kinda crispy all the way through instead of being nice and creamy in the middle but were still delicious. mushroom duxelles ravioli in pesto cream sauce this was such a fucking win!!! my chef instructor gave me a perfect grade on it which never happens. he said that it was his first 20 out of 20 he has given since he started instructing a year ago. super pumped.
    2 points
  4. I'll post 17 pics in here like an asshole in celebration of my recent computer meltdown. If you see someone from 12oz don't say their name or screename. If you do I'll post a picture of you beat the fuck down as soon as possible. Me at work, fixing an alarm system in an empty Staten Island museum. 30 second exposure, way too long, lost the shadows. A fellow photographer, on this night we both said fuck "real photography" We both want to get really good at taking "bad pictures". This was that night I was saying the sky was super dope. Cotton balls over Manhattan. Another angle, I took mad pics of the sky that night from the upper east side. We decided to make a 40 run while trying to fix my tower, old English is good for electronics. As soon as we stepped out the front door of my friends building I ran back up and grabbed the camera. Didn't even know how dope the sky was, at first I just noticed the light. These dudes were so official looking during the 4th of July fireworks show people were asking them for permission for everything. It was funny, they were greyhound busdrivers and mad cool, played along like they were the authority. One more firework shot, I said fuck it, shot everything with a tilt shift to keep the crowd in it. Not only was this the 4th of July, it was also a special celebration of NYC's 400th Bday. Macy's moved the show to the west side and literally millions of people showed up. Later that night, this is one of those famous photographers I was talking about. My boy is flying down to Miami tomorrow to assist them on another big shoot next week. Even later that night, after we stopped partying I just roamed around shooting solo for hours. Self portrait in Astoria, same shirt as the first pic I posted as well. The Triboro bridge right before sunset. I'm a huge fan of both these photographers, one of them has the same exact camera and lens that I took this with. Some really good friends on the edge of Brooklyn East NY at around 2 AM. If you look close you can read "The International Center for Photography" The shit inside is mad boring and pretentious, I never went inside. Some more really good friends at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Mad generic son, I can do generic pretty well now. I do like getting generic though once in a while. Only in New York. The end.
    2 points
  5. Didn't want to slow down the page too much, it's a link to the full sized animation (600px wide)
    2 points
  6. and done.....sorry about the in between the lines shots ....its better then nothing
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Anyway my plane leaves tonight so I should be gettting to Europe for 5 weeks. Will be totally random and spontaneous, with nothing planned other than getting the fuck out of Perth and having a good time. But yeah that is me out for a while, netcafe's pending.
    1 point
  9. I saw them play this in 2004 in SF...very strange/powerful show. I just remembered seeing Eugene Robinson onstage with Jarboe at one point...I was zooted on OCs but it looked like she was reading poetry off of his back while he screamed, so I might as well throw an Oxbow album out there for good measure.
    1 point
  10. if anyone knows how to merge threads tell me, or do I have to ask a moderator?
    1 point
  11. plus Kenya minus step pa mis step his ma
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Take out your tinfoil hats and prepare the kool-aid for the day of reckoning!! lulz
    1 point
  14. my dachshund had parvo they gave us the option to put her down or take her home with some meds they injected her with a bunch water she had like a water ballon size bubble under her skin for a few days after that she was a fun fine energetic puppy they grew into a happy dog i would of never got to share my life with that dog if i made that decision to put her down my parents gave her away one day and i never got to say good bye
    1 point
  15. if u can say that then back it up.......
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. had one. snapped it eventually, over rated
    1 point
  18. Re: Don't Call it Frisco someone get this guy a hooked on phonics book
    1 point
  19. that cotton ball sky is awesome. i've only been shooting film lately.
    1 point
  20. Half of my basil plants A few strawberries coming in... And some cherry tomatoes, these shits are delicious. I just pluck a few every evening and eat em.
    1 point
  21. Smacky- I think that methadone withdrawal can also be fatal. abcs- I took a three day hike once to help with kicking, it helped. The taper down thing never really worked for me for any addiction.
    1 point
  22. this shit blew my mind
    1 point
  23. that dude is hotter than emma watson and miley cyrus.
    1 point
  24. cant get down on that, camera is out of batteries.
    1 point
  25. yo wats up wit gunz crew lookin like omens style???
    1 point
  26. would be nice. Heavy probation tho. Ive been to rehab. The thing about rehab and jail is they put you with a bunch of people with the same problems you got. I had to go once. The only positive impact it had was to show me human examples for why to not use heroin or crack. I seen some real crusty fuckers and decided that no matter what i wouldnt get like them
    1 point
  27. True writer r.i.p.
    1 point
  28. Holy Shit..................... :D BLACK METAL SATANICA is an in-depth documentary capturing the dark, mystical and evil history of the Black Metal genre. Based on Scandinavian Viking lore, Black Metal borrows from ancient Viking melodies, lyrics and mythology dating back to the 11th century. The new wave of Black Metal heroes give their take on the current state of the genre as well as on the founding fathers of Black Metal like MAYHEM, BATHORY and IMMORTAL and the extreme, almost inhuman acts that surround this controversial subculture. This macabre documentary takes an extensive look at the eristic culture, the devious lore, and the dark history of black metal, from the Viking mythology of the 11th century to today's black metal tenets of murder, mayhem, self-mutilation, suicide, and desecration. Features interviews and music by WATAIN, VREID, SHINING, SVARTAHRID, RIMSFROST, MORDICHRIST, ONDSKAPT, and more. http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1998641/4690818/
    1 point
  29. wtf is the story with this??
    1 point
  30. ^This nigga thinks he's chinese.
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. good thread, keep it up fellas!
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. This thread kicked serious ass, thanks for sharing the flicks stan. Those pics changed my perspective on Israel a little bit, I thought it would be this bombed out washed up shithole country but it seems to be the complete opposite and the weather looks extremely appealing. That food you ate while over there looked fucking good too. Would have been nice to catch up with your family over there, I bet your Grandma would have loved it too.
    1 point
  35. I'm glad you're recovering from your bulimia, Twinky. What are you doing on the computer anyways? You're supposed to be redecorating my house with moar herro kitteh stuff.
    1 point
  36. that OMG stuff is super fresh~:lol:
    1 point
  37. I see your old hanna montana thread, and raise you some new emma watson side-boob almost nip slip action:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00