Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/12/2009 in all sections

1. oh shit, my ten year anniversary on the 12oz forum went by and i didn't even notice. jeez, a full decade on the oontz... any other 99ers on here still? where were you in 1999? factoid: just so happens that Sponge Bob Square Pants and The Phantom Menace also kicked off in May 1999.
    3 points
  2. true. bar....drinks..ba da bing! club....drinks...ba da bing! seriously though nowadays....Starbucks...fucking frappuaccino...BA DA BING!!! fuck some online pussy ranglin'
    3 points
  3. i dont know what to say about this but here's a picture of DAOnatello
    2 points
  4. Re: I wanna see your...........PETS! The new girl in my life...
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. i flew to San Fran the next day for the Astros -vs- Giants game on the 4th of July: then I went to see fireworks & eat in chinatown. That's all folks!!!
    2 points
  7. This shit is rad. Last summer, I went on a 4 day overnight camping/whitewater rafting trip. Cliff jumping, kayaking, etc. Doing this later this summer: http://www.americanwhitewater.com/ Except I will be going with some family friends and they go ALL the time, and have their own raft. Truckee is fun to tube down too. Discuss.
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. ^that kid is super creepy. No way I thought he was for real. Then I watched The Tyra Banks show Remember this night Edogg and Toots?
    1 point
  10. morton, sounds like things are going well at least if she was found out by the court to be a drug user, just make sure you try to point out what you said about their hired help. good luck man!
    1 point
  11. i wasn't trying to show off, i was just simply stating to you where i got my facts from. so there is really no need to be a sarcastic jackass about it. and yeah i realize now some of the stuff said might not be pure fact. but when not talking about some drunk who has been drinking every single day for 20 years it kind of makes sense.
    1 point
  12. No Casek. No new articles until you answer to the criticisms I've posted to the earlier claims you made. You either agree that your claims were false/invalid or you back them up. So far you have completely failed to do either and you need to address that rather than just continuing on as if you had never made claims you could not support.
    1 point
  13. Gearing up for week 2 here. One full day Monday and then a half day Tuesday. If things are not wrapped up by Tuesday the case could get put on hold for a while.
    1 point
  14. thanks for the comments/props everyone. fat ralphy - I got into photography in 2006. I had a Sony point & shoot and just felt like I needed more control, so I bought a DSLR. I have many photographer friends here in Houston, so I've been fortunate to learn from them and even borrow equiment (lenses, flashes, etc.) I really like shooting concerts and urban/street portraits. And of course, like many others, document the graffiti in my city/state. I get inspired by the people & the urban environment I encounter in everyday life. I do shoot freelance on occasion. My dream is to someday get hired by a wire service (AP, Reuters) and be a world traveling photojournalist.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. Smoke weed. The worst that will happen is that you will lose all motivation to live.
    1 point
  17. Yall gotta maintain... Smoke a little, then sip till your right...get right, and maintain... All pro...
    1 point
  18. Whew, just raced my first cat 1/2/3 points race at the track. We did 100 laps. Around lap 50, I really wanted to pull out, and around lap 80 I was getting mad uncomfortable and my Arione saddle was flexing all over the place. Probably the hardest flat race I've down yet... nonetheless I finished it and finished somewhat strong in the end but I don't know my result yet. Probably around the middle. My friend the cat 1 did a great job of completely blowing up the field with two races under his belt Friday and Saturday. I was in the front breakaway at the beginning, got unlucky and stuck on a guy's wheel who started fading off the paceline, then I started fading myself when I couldn't bridge the gap he made, and got in the chase group behind from there. From there it was a lot of working together. I got a few points and got 3rd in the final sprint for double points, passing a couple guys on the way. At one point some guy did a full 8 inch endo but managed to keep the bike up afterwards. I was on his wheel (of course) and had no idea how he managed that one. At the end of the race my inner thighs were way numb from the G-forces pushing down and that damn Arione saddle... I think it's time to consider something new. Cinelli Unicanitor or Flite Ti probably. All in all, track racing is a lot of fun. AYHSMB :D
    1 point
  19. http://tinychat.com/officiallyemily
    1 point
  20. Malin Check yer inbox Don't post that link Cheers
    1 point
  21. http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhSlwf408Eh36863ac
    1 point
  22. Who isn't? Seriously, she's fucked everyone from Gary Coleman to Gary Busey. I hear Danny Devito fishhooked her asshole with his finger, while getting head in the back of a gypsy cab. Hell, I almost got with her one night, but it was during Passover and I had a very important meeting with Harvey Weinstein the next morning. We were in talks to do an animated holiday special, "Charlie Brown Passover." It almost happened, but I wanted Linus to be an anti-semite, and Harvey wasn't having it.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo only the coolest of the cool has orange names... and you my friend, are ice cold... brush ya shoulders off pimpin..
    1 point
  25. BOOYAKASHAAAA!!!
    1 point
  26. Your postcount just hit jackpot
    1 point
  27. Sat in a suite with free everything, watched the mariners beat the rangers. Got pretty drunk.
    1 point
  28. "spongebob square pants and the phantom menace". ...sounds like a must see
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00