Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/04/2009 in all sections

1. http://isshefilthy.blogspot.com/ Sorry if a repost. Enjoy.
    4 points
  2. July 3rd. Friday. Wake up Breakfast Draw Watch a movie Pick up my girl Meet up Play Drink
    3 points
  3. all i need is this 2 of these this in the back garden bait and hideout in this impenetrable fortress with these
    3 points
  4. Re: Great Pictures~ these are pics a mate of mine took on tour in iraq.
    3 points
  5. yesterday went hiking kinda my dog passed the fuck out me /nomyspace new lens! was down at the beach for most of the day. 6:30 and people showed up for dudes party so we ate the bangin mexican food made this like 2 days ago
    2 points
  6. I took this picture at one of the worst clubs ever. This guy reminds me of most of the niggas on this board.
    2 points
  7. low key day naps shower sketch work on my bike more eventful posts over the weekend...
    2 points
  8. I just got season 1 of this joint. I remember watching it when I was a shorty and thinking dude was actually cool.
    1 point
  9. check out this diverse pack. just found it online but check the link for the more picks and more inside it http://frysinger.net/packing/ heres a sample
    1 point
  10. That wall is fresh bump
    1 point
  11. #397....whoa I didn't bother going that far back....but you're right.
    1 point
  12. [ATTACH]114555.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]114556.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  13. Girl #397 is fucking Pedobear, I swear it.
    1 point
  14. How bad would ZAIDS be?
    1 point
  15. chief crushes you kid fuck even a munch off illegible scribbles crushes your 2 spots. gone ahead change your name again and find out once more u suck. think we sleepin.:mad:
    1 point
  16. rashy hittin' the crack pipe? just let it be man it's gonna get buffed anyways, they can't all be perfect...
    1 point
  17. This page rules....I am starving. I have a pot of black beans and rice on the stove. Mm that ube sticky rice Filipino desert looks amazing.
    1 point
  18. i thought it came with all that stuff fail
    1 point
  19. WHO YOU BE KID!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwqx8de-Xn0
    1 point
  20. Re: steve mcnair found dead AIR MCNAIR MANNE OF ALL MANNES RIP
    1 point
  21. Fuck up you queer and these are all a few months old
    1 point
  22. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128759
    1 point
  23. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear Anybody who cares, I will be going on an internet vacation in afew days, I'm in between moving houses and I'll be staying at some homies that dont have the internet /caveman status Im going to Greece for a fortnight soon aswell, expect a photothread. So if you don't see me posting, I hav'nt killed myself. Peace!
    1 point
  24. you hope he gets arrested?
    1 point
  25. oh yeah. poor efects (fx was another writer we always used to get efecs shit about, he sucked though). he was was the butt of so many jokes back then. take and kerse (rip) too. that was a long time ago.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear earl, I'm voting that post of the year. that is all.
    1 point
  28. of course, it comes with condoms.
    1 point
  29. oh and i got the link of notcot.org real nice site
    1 point
  30. VTS MLS GPK camps good post good to see flicks again
    1 point
  31. did you have to click things?
    1 point
  32. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Dear Bottle Collecting People (BCP) in my neighborhood, I don't mind what you do, and I don't mind paying a chunk of your salary, but do you really have to wreck shop like raccoons? I just took my dog for a walk, and the neighborhood looks like a pack of drunken Bigfoots got into a campsite. I've already gotten one ticket, because you guys threw your unwanted bottles into my cardboard, but obviously you don't care. You took all the beer bottles, but left the Marsala and Smirnoff bottles laying there like a dead hooker! They ticket us for that shit! So all I'm saying is this, if you guys want to keep collecting here, keep it clean. If you don't, I swear I'll bring the wrath of Satan's fury upon you. I have a crackpot team of BeeBee gun assassins stationed up and down this block. I know your path, I know your routine, don't think I can't stop it. If you think you can bop your way through my neighborhood, then I dare you. Look who you'll be dealing with: At 137 #4, we've got Rory "Aryan Death" Sullivan. Rory can shoot the tit off a house fly from 50 yards back. He'll have you running before you can drop your first empty hennessy on the curb. But, if you do get past him, we've got Kyle "Pasty Legs" Thompson at 160 #2. Ole Pasty once killed 13 sewer rats and made a necklace from their skulls. Some kids like to make macaroni self portraits, but Ole Pasty likes to boil his kills down and make fashion accessories from their skeletal remains. Now if you can get by the sharp shooting skills of Pasty Legs, you'll definitely be beaten and wounded. You'll stand no chance against 193 #4, Scott "The Bushrat" Johnson. The Bushrat once killed 45 pigeons in 30 minutes. When he ran out of beebees, he killed 10 more with his survival knife. So The Bushrat is the end of our block, but we doubt you'll get past him. If you do, by some miraculous chance, we've enlisted some foreign help. We reached out to some of the most serious killers outside our block. These guys don't mess with beebees, so your chances are a little less than slim of survival. We've got: "The Jihad Brothers" from Dorchester, Ma. Markie Bobby Donny and Sully From Niger we've got, Mojuumbu Jo JuJu Jujumbo Johansen (AKA. The Blood Diamond) Tony DeCosta (He used to live in the neighborhood, but his family moved to the Queens side.) His brother Gato and their friend's "The O'Malley Sisters." So do you really want to wander my neighbor, pulling that Yogi Bear bullshit? I mean, I make one phone call, and it will rain round golden death on you. So try me fools. Leave another bottle on my fucking curb. Do it, I dare you. You've been Warned, Earl
    1 point
  33. this chick looks familiar. i think i had seen some website with her in the presidents chair in the white house, then i moved the mouse around and it made sounds and shit. mindblowing.
    1 point
  34. Ohhhh, snap, did Duff make you that? Just remember, if it ain't made with Philly Cream cheese, it ain't a real cheesecake.
    1 point
  35. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00