Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/13/2009 in Posts

1. Mexicali Baja California Mexico. The fucking border. Alvaro is trying to get to Imperial Valley California. Met his brother who is in the hospital because a gun shot. Good luck my friend.
    4 points
  2. I was looking at some old magazines last night and came across this article in Phantom Issue 5...I think everyone here can learn something from it.
    3 points
  3. yea but when it comes to dating i ONLY date latinas now..
    2 points
  4. i planned to post these pictures like 3 days ago..but i got lazy.. anywho...5 PM tuesday thru 5PM wednesday.. went to get a haircut. niggas had the streetfighter jumpin off in tha shop. took a walk to my homeboys crib.. niggas was sketchin some new shit(all he does) walked to the store to get a b remember kids..say no to drugs
    2 points
  5. Yeah... I get it, those guys that are always talking shit in ALL threats. Thank you guys, props for all tomorrow.
    2 points
  6. ditc thick I saw bueno at the shop a week ago. I tried to tell him about all the nova stuff going on and he didnt want to hear it. I saw a new exist bomb next to a sime.
    2 points
  7. Best way to make sure a raid does not get you arse fucked by the law is to keep your house clean. By that i mean keep all sketches and flicks at another location. That's not you're girls house or your mum's panty draw. Give it all to a trusted friend (who doesn't write!) to look after. Graff books, mags and paint is ok, that won't prove shit. Always wear gloves, wipe finger prints off your cans and don't tell everyone what you write. Don't give your phone number out but if you do then get them to store is under your real name and not your tag. Also talk in code on MSN, e-mail and SMS. None of this "lets go hit a yard tonight. I've got loads of paint. Meet at mine about 7pm?" shit. Delete all dodgy messages ASAP. Downloading a file shredder for your computer is good aswell, because all hitting the delete button does is delete's the link to the file stored not the actuall data file. They available online for nothing. I know it all seem's over the top but if the cops can't find any real evidence they can't build a case. I know prolific writers who have been busted but no charge's brought against them as the police had nothing to use. Also be polite to the police, they may be cunts but that's their job. Just stroke their ego and the whole ordeal will be far easier. Good luck!
    2 points
  8. Re: upscale dining pt 2 Dont make me choke you. I'd like to know how you think you have any fucking clue what you're talking about.
    2 points
  9. I gave him his 5th.
    1 point
  10. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD It's an alien. You're the first to question it's validity, so the credit of discovering the first proof of extraterrestrial life goes to you!
    1 point
  11. That's one hell of a handshake
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. this nigga is a lady killer nh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCxYPyS4Mg
    1 point
  14. Re: upscale dining pt 2 I'm sorry to the rest of you but I stopped reading after this ^^^^^^^^ WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BEANS DON'T YOU HAVE TO SOAK AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE GOVERNMENT HAVE TO DO WITH IT???????????? AND DON'T SAY CANNED MOTHERFUCKER. FUCK FUCK FUCK
    1 point
  15. Boring for the most part. Its just a snapshot...
    1 point
  16. Re: upscale dining pt 2...Make Out Club I'm banging 50million right now. She says hi everyone.
    1 point
  17. daaaaaaaaaaaamn 50 that all looks absurdly good. but that bill holy shit! it almost makes me want to wait to post my food but i'm gonna do it anyway meatloaf, rosemary mashed taters and peas spicy crab roll fresh water eel and salmon roll spicy scallop hand roll sweet tofu and sweet egg nigiri little mixed grill i made for lunch the other day. while i was grillin my chica did the scallops which she had never cooked before. she cooked em perfectly i was proud.
    1 point
  18. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6440441&postcount=692
    1 point
  19. nigga looked like a mexican where's waldo..donde osvaldo leaving work my homie hit me up saying him and a few hoes where on michigan ave.. had a fun as time after this picture..didnt flick anything else cause it was past 5 pm.
    1 point
  20. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. your life sucks worse than mine.
    1 point
  21. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. How much did it cost?
    1 point
  22. I think that ynot has been around for some time not def not a new cat
    1 point
  23. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD Never enough titties on these pages... NEVER
    1 point
  24. fuck those photoshopped girls.. multiple times..
    1 point
  25. Damn, a bunch of bullshit on the last page. One last days in pies from the passed few days before i leave to Israel tomorrow. Iranian food Bored in the rain waiting for my lift... Yesterday, had quick dinner with this beautiful girl Douchebag mobile.. Drama on the streets. Went to visit this new cafe/ chillspot my Israelite hommies got. If you are an Israelite or you like studying the scriptures and all that great stuff, this place is made for you. Spent an hour waiting for the metro. Some bullshit problem with the train on the line i had to take. FFUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH Got a call from my boy and he came to scoop me up, went to the park to smoke weed and talk shit. People are sleeping on Diadora. 20$ for them shits. end.
    1 point
  26. i think nus is under rated his peices are always fresh
    1 point
  27. white man swagger in the third world is the shit too. i was scooping dimes in el salvador that never woulda been up on it here in the states. the requirements to be rich are a lot less down there
    1 point
  28. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. soup: the man, the myth, the motorcycle accident.
    1 point
  29. hahaha thats not a fuckin fight! you cant fight a car! that was Mad Max and The Niggadome
    1 point
  30. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. oh noes, another set of sub par titties were not gonna see!
    1 point
  31. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. 50 are you drunk off the love of your superior lover??? /nohomo
    1 point
  32. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. i remember comparing soup to that guy on westcoast thread. the old one. lol still makes me laugh its on point even without the bar blocking his eyes im sure
    1 point
  33. Bump my nigg Soner Big Sloke Hero Bags! RIP CHASM
    1 point
  34. Yeah it is, that the outside of a Space ship or some shit?
    1 point
  35. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. hahahahahaha this nigga look like Harland Williams and he mad cause he smashed and she didnt want any strings?!? hahahahaha
    1 point
  36. Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe. [ATTACH]112921.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  37. Re: upscale dining pt 2 Which song? "Baby I'm yours" or "Comforter?"
    1 point
  38. Re: upscale dining pt 2 Okay, nevermind...I got unlazy and read up. Thought it was better. This must be what Zapp And Roger meant by "Computer Love". P.S. You all gay.
    1 point
  39. Re: upscale dining pt 2 maybe you should read it again then. he was pretty clear about the fact YOURE FUCKIN HUNG UP ON HER and doing nothing but looking like a dork and making people on here laugh at your expense. basically bruh, bite your tongue cause anything coming out of your mouth is making you look stupid. if you truly dont care what anyone thinks its whatever but youre puttin yourself on blast hard son.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00