Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/09/2009 in all sections

1. the new and improved phtohunt should do.. it is not confined by date.
    3 points
  2. Started out with the weekend by sorting coins saw this plant that was all leaves with one random flower watched a little bit of hockey then at night hung out at the beach for a while went shopping for my dog the next day today had lunch at the beach again jesus saves! ahahahaha
    3 points
  3. that gas works storm clouds takes the cake so do the men kuma myth and rain. and so do all the writers over the age of 26 that still do this shit. and some of the young uns too. i just wish that they didn't have to push the ""bad seed" card..... does anyone know how to get flick off of a camera that you don't have a cord for?
    3 points
  4. Re: Great Pictures~ peru ....amazing place
    2 points
  5. FUck that sounds rad, did the t shirt get you any pussy? did people offer their drinks to you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUASiDg-kg4 i decided to do this shit today, please play Pink Floyd before viewing my day. so...JUNE 9th. Woke up, put away dirty bombing fit from last night i "borrowed" my roomates backpack and ended up getting paint all over it last night. started off the day with a little trimming set off a fungicide bomb in the grow about 2pm, smoked on some Blue Dream CLUB SHIIEETTT. decided to go out, which required putting on pants, which i do not like. drove to Orchard Supply long ass freight saw this bitch ass nigga tetra up, i guess this kid got beat up last week by Reks HCM. no i didnt shoplift, i gotz skrillz yall. hit yack in the box on the way home cruised through the hood to see if i could catch anything interesting wassup BORIS?? usually there's a bunch of hoodlums on this corner... a relatively quiet day in the East, nothing special to report today. got home, smoked a bowl and went into the backyard. threw a bunch of exploding oranges at the fence i also went to a gun store today, but i didnt feel like taking pictures inside. other than that its 4:40 in the East, the pants are off, and im gonna smoke some more weed and take a nap. gotta wake up at like 8PM for work.
    2 points
  6. Me and my boy's beerpong team was called the "BroRapers" and our jerseys said "Chadwick" and "Bradford"
    2 points
  7. you just answered your own question mr weed grower. its a television show that is supposed to be entertaining, plus growing weed in california is like bringing sand to the beach.
    2 points
  8. I'm coming out of nowhere and have a bloody tampon myself, but I'm sickj of going into a thread to get my learns and seeing mr. milesmoodist lurkin like a fucking bitch. I don't really care about my account, and can just start a cleaner one, so I'll just put it straight. Milesmoodist. Shut your fucking mouth, you wenchy ass cock groveling herb. You shit talk the dumbest conversations, ALL your sketches are wack, I KNOW you didn't do SHIT in that book, and I live in pittsburgh, and haven't seen any new OR old shit running, so like I said before, fucking shut it. I might be out of line right now, but your fucking toy ass should be dropped in a minute. two cents.
    2 points
  9. dont sweat da boul he just a sofa king talks shit behind a name sofa king you lokking re tart edd!!!!!!!!!!
    2 points
  10. um...no drug talk on 12oz?
    2 points
  11. Other days since my brother has been here. Up the hill from our house is a little park. This is what we do there. Downtown Stuttgart. Courtyard of the old castle. We rode our bikes downtown. I got us lost. We ended up taking the train. Ad for a kid eating Super Dickmann's and being really surprised at how much he loves the Dickmann's. This bridge wobbles if someone is jogging across it. Crazy German one man band in Ludwigsburg. Ludwigsburg castle is fully furnished in the Baroque fashion. It's all gold and chandeliers and stuff that I love. I think this was a memorial to dead soldiers or something like that. A super old cemetary in Stuttgart. The "newest" deceased was from 1845. Is it disrespectful to ride bikes in a cemetary? We continued riding through a park downtown and over toward the zoo. We took a break for a minute at the top of some super huge hill. Then we took the train back home. The end.
    2 points
  12. It's sort of hard to explain but I could probably call it "rapid maturing" and hightened perception. I'm not reading minds and shit, but I'm quicker to read into bullshit and phonies. See the real person, through their words and facades. Does that make any sense? I'm half awake. Just a greater understanding of the world in general. It was like, more things just made sense after awhile and I was able to relate how all the things big and small were all relative in the grand scheme of things. Also, it put my mental color palette for art on a whole new level. And just for the record kids... Anyone that tells you they saw bleeding walls, vampire pumpkins and Jesus dogs on acid has probably never taken it. I've done FAR more than my fair share and standard visuals usually include: trailing vision double vision depth perception irregularities heightened sense of texture and patterns. color flashes slight warping/jittering/tilting of objects in vision The occasional sound that's not really there. I can say this though, I will NEVER do acid or shrooms ever again. Those days are done.
    1 point
  13. This is what you should have posted.
    1 point
  14. yeah i'd have posted it anywhere if i didn't and it wasn't?? opinions matter, i'll agree.. you kids were like, get that shit outta here.. on some supreme king shit.. you're a faggot, and sometimes you act like it.. it wasn't you're place to say shit about where it belonged (because it all fit the thread description, and was all classic as fuck, but not in the commercialized sonni chiba way) so i said fuck the kungfunshit thread but you homo m'fers followed me around.. googled my shit (and i really ain't mad about it, that shit's too funny to me) then cry when i laugh out loud at your retarded asses... you're a bitch you couldn't act like a bigger bitch haha i made twice as much not working this last year as i would have working.. and the same people cut the check.. i havn't seen anything remotely related to the foundry i work in all year either.. i'm claiming over 40k next tax season.. how bout you? hope you worked hard for it
    1 point
  15. why in gods name did you make a custome cope t? wtf has this world come to?
    1 point
  16. Took this last month, the brandenburg gate refelected in a Starbucks window. Cunts
    1 point
  17. Trust me man, I didn't have to spell check "burritos".
    1 point
  18. what? my man, you might get rolled on if your tray is looking like this in prison.
    1 point
  19. That is a duck breast-probably the same size as a standard chicken breast you buy from the supermarket. It is not the only thing you get, you also get 7 other courses of food. Serious question> When you guys eat a plate of food do you mix it all together or eat each thing on the plate separately?
    1 point
  20. I thought straightedge just means being clean, not never ever using it.
    1 point
  21. uuummmmm... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF THE STEAK..... i'd be mad as fuck if i was served this...
    1 point
  22. youre a fucking retard what does healthy eating have anything to do with cost? sooooo people who arent pussies and can cook their own good food and are capable of doing something for themselves are instantly poor and or under privileged? so basically what your saying is because your vagina is too big to allow you to provide for your family you compensate monetarily? smart niggas eat, dumb niggas pay.
    1 point
  23. And he edited the shit too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    1 point
  24. We stopped at a beer garden for lunch. This was the back area. Where the wall used to be. On the train to the airport.
    1 point
  25. My brother was intown visiting, so we went to Berlin for the weekend. Got off the plane Friday night, dropped off our bags and went to some squat called Tommy Haus. Extreme Noise Terror My brother took photos because I am too short to see over all the heads. Most of the photos look like this. Dude had messed up his leg somehow in Spain. He was on crutches and super wasted on various substances. It was still a really awesome show. Except for the fact that the dude behind me kept pulling on my hair and dancing too close. THe next day we wandered around. A bombed out church up the block from our hotel. I took loads of "tourist" shots of my brother. TV tower communists built to show West Berlin that they were doing it up big. More walking. We went to the DDR museum. It wasn't as large as I was hoping it would be. But still cool, nonetheless. ....more
    1 point
  26. Ponki, a Polish prune filled donut, its delicious. Damn, i eat alot of sandwiches and eggs.
    1 point
  27. It's alright DAO, I heard Quizno's delivers now.
    1 point
  28. its not you its me code for you are a bitch grow a dick
    1 point
  29. This thread delivers.
    1 point
  30. true the person below me had their general yearly check up this year
    1 point
  31. nancy botwin's tits FTW
    1 point
  32. hahaha nezmo your photobucket is cracking me up
    1 point
  33. 1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. almost done downloading. will upload for any weeds fans.
    1 point
  36. Re: Great Pictures~ i think we should sstart a list of what qualifies as amazing pictures ill start 1. an event most people have never seen or heard
    1 point
  37. Being at "about to blow up" status, their whole lives.
    1 point
  38. Sudz McDuff is the dude in Israel.
    1 point
  39. giving out tampons to stupid muhfuckahs in this thread.
    1 point
  40. I like to hit a nice restaurant every once in awhile and drop a few hundred bucks (with alot of alcohol included too), but super fine dining could just never appeal to me. I couldn't pick my teeth with those portions
    1 point
  41. nigga just got caught in a lie. if dude really had a huge wang and needed magnums you wouldnt have cared if some dude gave you negaprops on the interweb. /nh gameover
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00