Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/31/2009 in all sections

1. that arctic shit is dope
    4 points
  2. Whoah woah woah.......This thread is so fucked up. I cant believe what I'm reading. Did you say cheddar on pizza?? What is this world coming to??
    2 points
  3. So you're saying he wouldn't have to drive you 200 miles first?
    2 points
  4. back problems is a small price to pay when nice titties can get a girl the following: whatever the fuck they want.
    2 points
  5. Mr. T with the green fire.
    2 points
  6. -Palacio Real- -Plaza Mayor- Cervantes, Don Quijote, and Sancho Panza Templo de Debod: Real Madrid Stadium: Plaza del Sol: Plaza de Colon: Food:
    2 points
  7. First post in this thread: Excuse the quality of the photography. Commencement 2009: Where's Omni? Madrid, Spain: Bought this in Burger King: Could not take pictures inside the Prado and Thyssen Museums. Prado Entrance: Rode in this: while listening: Toledo, Spain: -The Cathedral- There was gold everywhere inside this church: from the floor to the ceiling. Omni's Dad: Look where they put all the gold they stole from me! -Torture Museum- Have a seat over there.
    2 points
  8. http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129637 they lived...
    2 points
  9. New bay area freight book available. Check out the link: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/618796
    1 point
  10. Haven't done it in a while. I started doing it when I seen my photo's being used without asking me. Takes too much time to do so I added my current generic watermark to my sizing automation. Here is the post I made with them (deleted by crash) http://www.creativemediaworkshop.com/Mercer2789/index.php/archives/243
    1 point
  11. i hate it when i take an oxy at 8 pm... knowing that im goin go sleep away my entire buzz
    1 point
  12. mmmm that ouija is fresh i wanna to put some franks red hot sauce on it, cause i put that shit on everything!!!!!
    1 point
  13. I think that shit was staged. I'm sure Eminem was watching Bruno come down from the back. He would have seen him dropping, he could have pushed his legs away from landing like they did. It was all set up. Plus, Eminem is a shitty actor, an it looked like he was just "acting" pissed while he walked away.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. you miami motherfuckers go hard.. i saw alot of dunce while down there.. alot of sick pieces.. but too many toy tags.. but shit was hot.. (lol @ the "report graffiti" signs)
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3319/3578196184_85ccf1c3f7_b.jpg
    1 point
  18. Can I say, bump 2-1, and more broken sticks this game, then in the 19ish years i played hahah
    1 point
  19. i totally agree with that statement, some people in here really shouldn't be giving others crits. We really need the old days of experienced writers giving cronstructive crits, not shitty kids saying "ahh dood brahhhhhh nice tagg brahhhhhh the arrows really set it offff brahhhh!" I kinda hate it when these kids tell the other kids that their stuff is good when its not, and telling em its bad cuz they dont like em... but whatever. im realllly sleepy tired sick rigt now...
    1 point
  20. that ways character... thats exactly how i feel
    1 point
  21. Re: Don't Call it Frisco He may be wack, but I'm damn sure he paints more than most of you fools..
    1 point
  22. I've taken a few bitches down Hedbobbin Ave.
    1 point
  23. yo seph that shit is dope
    1 point
  24. Highschool steez... More to come on summer. All acrylic.. too impatient for oils... /no arthomo
    1 point
  25. Re: Great Pictures~ this thread is legit
    1 point
  26. I had to take this out of the last post. You're only allowed 20 images, This I was not aware of. 1962 Pontiac Catalina
    1 point
  27. Heres some of his photos. 59 nash metro 1965 lincoln continental custom station wagon 54 ford sedan delivery truckl 55 ford panel truck 59 Rambler Cross Country Ahhh, I'm tired of uploading. These are all photos he sent me in Emails. .
    1 point
  28. Man, well done for having the patience to paint those stairs. I suppose that's what money will do. I get highly frustrated just painting the bottom of a regular wall...
    1 point
  29. My day was filled with bike rides and graveyards Woke up early to ride to the store for some milk and bread View of the ride Pass the Beamer Shop Stuffed chicken...haha, didnt get one but it was funny Back to the house for a cup of tea and oontz Rode out again to the downtown spot and some graveyards with BF and her Brother Oldest Graveyard in Stuttgart...shit is from 1400 - On Brutal After we rode downtown through a shopping mall, pic of my BF's brother bunny hopping through the mall. Sign for some airline...I dont know if you can see it but the girls are holding Antifascist stickers Rode through the sublines Through the park Top of this rad hill Then to the Chinese place to eat FIN
    1 point
  30. dudes a douchebag... they need to give him a breast enhancement job... some Double D hookups... put a weave in his shit and a big tattoo of a penis on his back. Stick him in a zoo and let people throw pennies at thim
    1 point
  31. grey crooks hat for sale size 7 1/8- $20 yellow and green undftd hat for sale-yellow is 7 1/8 and green is 7 1/4-$35 each blue rogue status for sale size 7 1/4-$35
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. oops... i accidentally deleted the stuff in the scans as a first instinct. do you still want the log? IE is still displaying " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage "
    1 point
  34. no homo what? I don't get it?
    1 point
  35. someone was smokin a pig on 116th on the puerto rican day parade
    1 point
  36. Re: Casek foils rapist/murderer!!! dudes delivering pizza. he finds girl on couch at a house hes delivering to bound up shes like call 911 he does redneck rapist gets arrested
    1 point
  37. wow...there was a thread called HOLY SHIT. and this is called HOLY FUCKING SHIT. this is getting confusing. *edit....glad youre alright man.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00