Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/30/2009 in all sections

1. So I walked away from this last night with glass cuts in my scalp, arms, legs, and a minor concussion. I don't know how I am alive, I was the passenger. My boy was toe-up and I asked him to let me drive then bam. I guess I am lucky.
    4 points
  2. We got nice weather today so i said fuck it and went back to the beach. Found this dope tide pool lagoon spot and chilled then... Found this gem in the bathroom, deep northwest surf spot (bad lighting sorry) Fucked around at a preserved old logging camp on the way home, I dig old Americana shit like this
    3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. I was just attacked by a velociraptor with a jetpack. you don't see me making a thread about it.
    2 points
  5. that might delay your beating hows janea
    2 points
  6. I would like to be safe also. So Bojangle here you are good sir.
    2 points
  7. HOOT, sorry havent been around in awhile guys. almost home from afghanistan, 11 more days. havent had very good access to internet. everyone doing alright and shit? the other day, a flare went off in a storage container that had MawD Guided Missles and other various explosives and ammunition. shit was tits, blew the tops and sides right off the connex. hah. shrapnel flying everywhere, it sounded like incoming rockets. good wake up call.
    2 points
  8. go fucking pens wooo! going to primantis to get a sandwich, and iron city
    2 points
  9. its a shame, i hear he's in negotiations with dreamworks to do the "Marc Ecko's Getting Up" real life action graffiti type movie.. i think he's signed on to play the lead. oh well...:rolleyes:
    2 points
  10. I FUCKING HAAAATE YOU it doesnt take 10 minutes to chew food. Hurry the hell up
    1 point
  11. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear schnitz you live in switzerland? anywhere near geneva? bouttobethere edoggggggggggggy
    1 point
  12. over 300 albums here http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d903113e679f8879ab1eab3e9fa335ca601c7e318a09dc9e
    1 point
  13. Re: THE AUSTRALIA MEET UP/WHATEVER ELSE (ll) THREAD VERSION 2.0 One of my friends was fucking pissed at a mates place last night, he grabbed a handful of mushies and downed them trying to be funny. He's never done psychs before and lost his shit ridiculously bad. He was how I image a down-syndrome kid to be on ice/speed. Words cannot describe how fucking mental this kid was plus he was trying to fight everyone in the house. The rest of us were pretty much sober and we couldn't kick him out or send him home. We attempted to get bricks to black him out but failed.
    1 point
  14. hell no! why dont you tube her?!
    1 point
  15. Vacations started a little earlier. May 28th. Thursday. Robitussin DM... Pizza... Beer, lassagna, tequila-jelly shots, wine and some friends... I miss my girl.
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. Sounds like he got off easy :lol:
    1 point
  18. definatley the whip bro
    1 point
  19. where im from..real gangsters take what they know and what theyre good at and capitalize on that..turn it into makin bread.. idk bout u cats who like being bums..i like money .. so shit i aint mad at msk and those who get PAID for doing what theyre going to do anyways.. if someone offered u a stack to put ur tag on theyre car i know for damn sure u aint gonna say no.. stop hating cuz u aint gettin the money.
    1 point
  20. in some (not all) of his pictures, mercer will photoshop his name somewhere into his pictures. but if youre not paying close attention, you'll miss it.
    1 point
  21. i might get drunk and watch the fireworks tonight. should be fun.
    1 point
  22. hope the tree is okay... i know a good body shop that can hammer that dent right out for ya at a pretty cheap price. some crazy mexican dude.
    1 point
  23. when I'm skeeted I talk with hesitations inbetween my words, tip-toe around, and have the straight geekfrown perma crusted on my face lol
    1 point
  24. I MEAN A LEGEND LEGEND MY NIGGA, LIKE AN ICON. DR. DRE IS A FUCKIN ICON IN RAP MUSIC B. 50CENT JUST BEEN HOT FOR A COUPLE YEARS.
    1 point
  25. about ribe. some other early 90s why-aod crew .
    1 point
  26. bump that sik wheres that at??
    1 point
  27. I've posted this before: bake 2 totinos pizzas (or whatever frozen pizzas they sell near you for a dollar). Place one face down on top of the other and cut into quarters. Proceed to eat like a sandwich. It's the 4AM pizza sandwich drunken special.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Petition to ban rap letters yo? Why not...
    1 point
  30. i have no idea, it will probly have csr in the name. i just entered your email addy on the invite page and it supposedly sent you a email. check your spam folder
    1 point
  31. 1 point
  32. Not to mention this nigga been reppin "South Side" Chicago hard as fuck on here. Talkin bout how he's from the hood and beats up white people on sight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    1 point
  33. ^This is real talk. Yall sleeping on Earl when really he's one of the most level headed mods on 12oz. And LMAO at niggas missing the "good ole days" of mods going on banning spree's every time they had a rough day at work. Last time that happened Theo and Mercer got the banhammer and yall same motherfuckers were bitching about that.
    1 point
  34. these are the things that made me want to live in kc. keep the midwest spirit up. there are kids looking. oh yeah, face shot
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00