Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/06/2009 in all sections

1. Wow, the development of this thread is like shooting a vile of A.D.H.D into your neck. quick outline: 1. Swamp self promotes his birthday. 2. People wish him the best. 3. Zebratits comes in and says her thing, then ABBW has to say his. 4. The next three pages are 87% Zebratits getting high fives for calling ABBW out. 5. His rebuttal. 6. Movie Quotes. 7. YAK! 8. ABBW gets home from school and throws in a few more. 9. Tits. 10. GTFO 11. Little Mermaid 12. BOING! This message was brought to you by the people who make Adderall, and those who snort it.
    5 points
  2. DAO got a copy of pshop cs1 for his pc. as you all know, it's been all out madness ever since! here's some personal favorites... LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    4 points
  3. Cinco de Mayo in Houston went here for an art show on my way 2 another party. police looking for drunks. i've always wanted an El Camino warehouse party TPWF the end
    4 points
  4. 3 points
  5. these ones are a little less touristy, but a little more artfaggery. fin.
    3 points
  6. MOTHERFUCKA YOU WANNA BRING SOME DIRTY ASS GOLD DIGGER INTO MY APARTMENT, AND STILL NOT PAY MY RENT. YOU BE EEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD. (as a pt. 2 to my deleted thread) finally got the eviction notice in my mailbox today, and never before have i been so happy about eviction. i can kill all the bills i owe the utilities in his name by sending the eviction notice, and then get them put back into my name with a 0 balance, and i can finally pay my motherfucking rent on time! state of the art computer-animated graphics of how my
    2 points
  7. Ok, now I know everyone is on the whole TPWF kick, but my real fear is this glam rock thing. Being unemployed, I get to catch bad afternoon TV programming. Today’s treat was “Daisy of Love.” Yes, this show is bad, really fucking bad. I don’t know why she even deserves a show? Her legacy is being one of Brett Michaels genital warts. Anyways, the collection of douchebaggery that is fighting for her Chlamydia is by far the lowest I’ve seen in reality “love” shows. Is there a lot of “this” in L.A.? I mean when you go to certain parts of town, is “this shit” walking arou
    2 points
  8. I find it pretty hilarious that you were riding around on your bike smoking a big fuck off cigar, with no where in particular to go. Like a big ol'crazy person.
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. ...for fat women.
    2 points
  11. I thought that was hilarious. Yesterday was uneventful. I lived it, you scroll past it. Wake up and read. Run a mission to the Korea town numba one. Watch a couple of episodes of Trailer Park Boys at a buddy's house, on DVD. The dummy didn't even know about this show. SO CLUELESS. Go to some dumb bartender competition that buddy asked me to come to so I could show support. I forgot to take flicks so here is the flyer. His drink was gay and involved espresso and coffee beans. I go to my own bar to say "hey" to the bartender.
    2 points
  12. Figured I'll post a cutthrough of my walks since a year ago or so Shitty quality, blame Fotolog
    2 points
  13. Birthday boy. The cause of my premature wake up. For Christo-f Visited my dad in hospital, he has a ruptured disc in his lower back. Next stop celebration. Up or down. Next destination. Strut. oz?
    2 points
  14. oleheads is still breathing
    2 points
  15. my shit aint been solid in 2 haf years
    1 point
  16. the blood of спиртной напиток распятие
    1 point
  17. Los Angeles graff writer/street artist Branded RTH http://vimby.com/video/art/us/all/detail/8495
    1 point
  18. hmmm? Detroit hip hop olympics?
    1 point
  19. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD ^^ Wow!
    1 point
  20. wtf r those acid washed jeans?
    1 point
  21. Dao having photoshop is the best shit ever Eventually he'll use it for something MS paint wouldn't do for free
    1 point
  22. I'm Johnny Fucking Suburbs in house w/ wife, kid and two dogs... six inches from the Sun.
    1 point
  23. this one is amazing. i sort of want to know the context that it was used in. and then i also sort of just want to be able to appreciate it by itself, without knowing.
    1 point
  24. in a shitty college town.
    1 point
  25. your shits lame, dude you've been slayed a million times over, go get a real job, or just stay mad, I don't care
    1 point
  26. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear fellow oontzers, its that time of year again, and these fuckers are out in full force, watch your ass and check yourselves. -boston loathes ticks.
    1 point
  27. Re: "What the fuck, 911?" seems like in america, we don't want you to call 911 anymore we want you to pray to god for help.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Tony Joe White - Polk Salad Annie
    1 point
  30. I bought my mom a dress, taking her to dinner and a movie and to get pictures taken. I hate getting pictures taken, but she loves it so I'm just going to go with it..
    1 point
  31. I'm also gonna have to agree with Glen on this one. And I'm not positive but I think that is the abort faygo roller spot with the crane. I just went by there a few days ago and it's gone. Yeah sports are pretty gay but I grew up on hockey and the wings. What other sport is it ok to fight oustide the bounderies of the actual game itself and it be ok? Like even in boxing if you take off your gloves and start punching your opponent in the face after the bell what do you think is gonna happen? Your career is over. The same can't be said for hockey though.
    1 point
  32. So I've been on a 12 oz hiatus for about 3 months so as to try and not get burnt out ch0. Anyhow... while perusing the internet I came across a video that I thought only my fellow channel zero heads could truly appreciate and dismantle properly. I know it probably belongs in the best of google/youtube thread but too many great things get lost in there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7eEY_9bg8 I apologize to the fags who kick it in ch0 and are exactly like the fags in this video... keep on keeping it underground and remember... you were keeping it real; until you got caught. :lol
    1 point
  33. Eastern Europe is not my jam. Polaks and and gypsie thieves are not my cup of tea. Zurich is pretty expensive compared to the other cities from what Ive been told. When we went out to eat, a small bar/restaurant type deal, I paid 28.00 all together. For a chicken sammich, a side of fries and salad and small cup of coke which the waitress didnt come back to refill or even ask to. The tips are part of the overall price as well.
    1 point
  34. I just had a lol irl when i saw who edited thismachinekills post.
    1 point
  35. You are appreciated :: Tupac.JPEG ::
    1 point
  36. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcloTmvTeA
    1 point
  37. cooooool a thread with no flicks!
    1 point
  38. 1 point
  39. for those to be rollin as fast as you say. them are still some dope whole car shot. frank spice kwest
    1 point
  40. Re: COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU - no homo I want to write rap music for you. Shoalin masta, a natural disaster of rad, dont step to him Lam san ti you shall get struck in the gonads. ....I'll work on it.
    1 point
  41. dilute with naptha or benzene. its a little more caustic, but if you are going to dillute the pilot (which is already in itself fantastic ink, with good bleed thru from latex paint AND solvent based paint buffs) those are the ones you should use. my advice for pilot ink, and this is what i do every time.... never get blue green or red, it fades in the sun unless ur hittin plastic shit inside a building, but get the black get two of the little one ounce containers. it is like 3.50 over here... open them both up for like 10 mins or so and wait till half of it evaporates. thhis way it
    1 point
  42. thats it ,,,everything...... from now on new benching... :D props? :D
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00