Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/04/2008 in Posts

1. props? huh? edit ..she is 20.
    4 points
  2. 3 points
  3. UN24D got some of yallllll pass it back
    3 points
  4. you are all noobs. my balls pwn you. shut up.
    2 points
  5. Re: DAWOOD IS BACK! Son, black people gave up graffiti for gold teeth and rims like back in '93. It's all corny white kids bombing these days. Fuck it. They took basketball from us so we took graffiti.
    2 points
  6. oooooooooooooh snaaap.... got them six bars son... get at me with some more props... ill get at you when i can im 24'd...
    2 points
  7. hey!...ive been there!....copocabana in rio de janeiro, brasil
    2 points
  8. I came in here and padded my REPS and threw some around but for some reason I feel like it's cheating. Is the prop god going to tampon me for not really earning them but trading them like Pokemon cards?
    2 points
  9. 2 points
  10. propped all i could props back please :)
    2 points
  11. O.k...I used to be a pretty active member of this board for what seems like just about 10 years off and on.I have now been off the board for about 2 years..i just tryed to post a new thread last night and for some reason,it wouldn't let me do it.I guess my account was limited since i stopped posting(and i have to start over as a FNG?) As i said,i have been coming to this board for a long time.I have been involved with the culture since 1983 and have taken flix from my travels since the beginning.Although i have a computer and digital camera,most of my old stuff is in albums and shoe boxes(when i started there was no digital).I finally got off my ass and picked up a scanner..To share some of this stuff with the newer generation,and to refresh a few of my fellow old guys minds,i will be posting some choice stuff from my 20,000+collection... So heres a few shots from the archives..some old,some new....Enjoy the flix.....SEISXSEISXSEISX
    1 point
  12. I was gone from the OZ. all week and all I got was this stupid message. Hello Dawood, Our records indicate that you haven't posted on THE WRITERS FORUM in a long while. The only way we continue being the best forum on the web is when members like you post new content, contribute to discussions and upload photos. So stop lurking and participate! So, I took the fam up and down the east coast this week to visit family and friends, Some of the cities we stopped in were Newark, NJ (1 day) Baltimore, MD (2 days), Boston, Ma (5 days) I just walked through the door, ate some wendy's chili, dropped a deuce, put the kids to bed and jumped on the ounce. I've been gone a week, you greasy lowlifes, so show a brother some love. (I have some flicks too, but my digital cam is showing signs of road stress and not wanting to co-operate with me, I'll try again later.) anyway, give me a pound and a bear hug, niggaz.../nh
    1 point
  13. OH SHIT! hot fire! bam! bang! take that toys!
    1 point
  14. HIT ME UP IF YOUR OUT IN MONTANA,WE GOT TONS OF TRAINS COMING IN AND OUT FROM ALL OVER AMERICA,THERE REALLY ISNT A GRAFF SCENE OUT HERE THOUGH!!!BUT LOTS OF NICE QUALITY FREIGHTS.
    1 point
  15. got some people back... got a few other people... hit me with teh props.. i got ya back...
    1 point
  16. wait, an ever bigger what the fuck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVzY6MtAAkQ little monkeys riding little motorcycles....WOW!
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear milk, if you're not too tired lets try and hang out sunday night. <3 ssn
    1 point
  19. What's going on here?
    1 point
  20. i was gonna go to the beach and wait for a wave and take a shit in the wave so it goes to the shore and hopefully shark attacks someone. but its raining and its cold.
    1 point
  21. go draw a dick in ur mouth
    1 point
  22. NAH DUDE, it's all about the vega YAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOO
    1 point
  23. higher than 30,000 feet
    1 point
  24. I think its the fact that the mods close some good threads that the majority dont want closed like that "Lets see you.." threads that people keep trying to start. Also, you guys close to threads that have no topic at all started by some noob but whenever any of you start one with a word title and the main thread consists of 3 more words all the mods start broing out with bopset and tell everyone their bank accounts are 30 digits long. Its not that you guys dont do your job its that you guys take your rights for granted and abuse the general population for no reason other because you can.
    1 point
  25. wtf does tofu have to do with vegetarians? its an asian food dish not a vegan membership card. people have low self esteems that just scream i'm a fucking faggot in real life.
    1 point
  26. i'm going to derail this thread, with this photo.
    1 point
  27. who wants some propsers?
    1 point
  28. "one when i was 9. i tried to fuck a friend of mine. he was a 8 then i turned 10. a year later it happened again. with another friend. this time me on the receiving end." - propaghandi (big punk band i grew up listening to and being around in my home city) but on a more change this thread to a good christian point of view. MOAR BRKFST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  29. THIS THREAD NEEDS MOAR BRKFST!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!ELEVEN111!!!ONE1!!!11!!!!
    1 point
  30. Props to the first 5 that help cleanup the 12 on drwball My shit is worth it
    1 point
  31. how the fuck do you get two pink do0 dads?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00