Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/25/2008 in all sections

1. cusi,geezpot,bojangles,ohef,and cali. all done.
    4 points
  2. i dont evn know if i have any. keep an eye on the tattoo thread, someone is gonna get their bars tattood on them, adding newbars as they come.
    3 points
  3. stock up now http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272619638.shtml http://www.kswo.com/Global/story.asp?S=8068278
    2 points
  4. 2 points
  5. Tits knows whats up.
    2 points
  6. Got milk, apeshit, cusiloveyou, overtime. Hollla!
    2 points
  7. WHOEVER IS IS IN FAVOR OF BANNING 404 SAY AYE! For real, this faggot has been on a steamloller to failville sense his first post. With the constant shitty threads that he keeps churning out and blantent queerness. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!
    1 point
  8. oh wow. can't have your fake and eat it too.
    1 point
  9. Weaponry huh, how bout buying a decent handstyle.....
    1 point
  10. Re: Don't Call it Frisco and im done. yes i will accept all props, both neg and pos.
    1 point
  11. good, maybe that will do something about it
    1 point
  12. fuck ballin i stack for long enough to take a trip for two weeks. come home and repeat the process. my friends make fun cause im always broke but when i tell em im takin another trip they get jealous as fuck cause they're all stuck. not ever seein shit.
    1 point
  13. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5638649.html March 21, 2008, 10:13PM Cops in hot pursuit of stolen, speeding doughnut van Associated Press TOLEDO, Iowa — A bevy of officers chased a doughnut delivery van at speeds up to 100 mph before arresting the driver at gunpoint, authorities said. But the cops weren't simply hankering for doughnuts. The van, owned by Donut Delite of Moline, Ill., was stolen early Thursday while the driver was making deliveries at a hospital in nearby Rock Island. The driver had left the van running, and a man jumped in and headed for Iowa, just over the Mississippi River. A Benton County, Iowa, sheriff's deputy spotted the van later in the morning, and eight other officers eventually joined the chase. Authorities finally cornered it in neighboring Tama County. Frank Alvarado, 46, of Moline, Ill., was charged with theft and other counts and was held on $15,000 bail. Security video showed Alvarado milling about before driving off in the van, but he was not listed as a patient, said officials at Trinity Medical Hospital-West in Rock Island. A jail official said he was assigned a public defender, whose name wasn't immediately available. Tama County Sheriff Dennis Kucera said his officers had no idea what the unmarked van was carrying. They were rewarded for their efforts anyway — the doughnut shop gave them the purloined goodies.
    1 point
  14. Nobody better prop me or nega prop me ever again... 420 point(s) total
    1 point
  15. Holy moly, Some of those handstyles look reeeeeeeal familiar. RIP GYROE.... you put in alot of work. Wish i knew you brother. Rest in paradise.
    1 point
  16. I will get some of you guys tomorrow morning lol
    1 point
  17. Since 03. I've mastered lurking and shutting the fuck up so I don't come off as dumb. Like you're doing.
    1 point
  18. and with that imma go take a poop
    1 point
  19. 1 point
  20. gonna get who i can.
    1 point
  21. http://nysk8movie.com/clips/11/ deathbowl to downtown
    1 point
  22. stop being a whiny bitch. you made the joke, he made it awesome. maybe you should make it more awesome the first time.
    1 point
  23. Re: NYC Subways - the good stuff That other story was quite similar except it involved a little red bird. It happened a few weeks later towards the end of 1988 with Magoo & I. This was during the very end of the graff on Subways on the 2&5's, We went to Utica at 10AM not knowing whether a bombed train or clean train would be parked in there. We spent two hours painting that little red bird. Then went home , cleaned up , ate some lunch and came back to Utica Station for the evening rush hour. The train pulled out and made one full in service trip during the evening rush to the Bronx. Magoo & I rode it all the way from Utica to Dyre Ave to flick it. It was alot of fun watching people's expression when the car pulled in the station. It was like "oh no" they're painting these cars now too.
    1 point
  24. nah man. you could shoot as much heroin as you want.
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. im at 3034 thanks to my niggas good looking
    1 point
  27. 2355 and i have been for days!
    1 point
  28. as is habit for me lately, using up my props sale duck butter edogg i am 24'd
    1 point
  29. FACT OF THE DAY. LONDON. People have lived there for so long.
    1 point
  30. people have lived in london for so long, i must see it some day. but i hear it's expensive.
    1 point
  31. We didn't help him, Digg did. Besides, he just looks like some rocker kid. Big deal.
    1 point
  32. dude looks like the keyboard player in Jem and the Holograms
    1 point
  33. DAMN if there was ever a person to get robbed I'm glad it was that guy. The kid's still a dumbass though
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00