Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/10/2008 in all sections

1. I want my next fucking tic tac, dammit!
    4 points
  2. DESTRUCTION REAGUE!!!!!
    3 points
  3. ill take some props now
    2 points
  4. Eh....I'll take the pussy over the sammich....but that's because I am allergic to bread. Well that and pussy rocks.
    2 points
  5. Oh nice...those are my favorite type of sandwiches!
    2 points
  6. damn still 24'd on a side note im off work in 30 (PROPS?)
    2 points
  7. hahahah so gross but so funny..
    2 points
  8. i was hoping it'd be a
    2 points
  9. I hit this page up.. any late nighters wanna share the love?
    2 points
  10. reymon gots dem boogie feets fo sho
    2 points
  11. This is the DB thread. If this doesn't work, I'm probably done. The 12 is trashed. We shall not yield...
    1 point
  12. it's the shiddy middies all benched sunday, 3/9 camera is back and fully functional.
    1 point
  13. in the failed attempt at making an underscore i overshot the shift key and held down the "ctrl" button and hit the minus symbol. and for the first time i realized that the size of the webpage text can either get bigger or smaller depending on how often you hit the minus/plus sign with the ctrl button held down. straight n00b moment. anybody else learn anything new today?
    1 point
  14. hola mi amors hola propped all i could prop back deuces
    1 point
  15. couldn't have said it better myself...Dude is being talked about all over a North carolina thread and doesn't even live in North Carolina, that should tell you something about how much work he puts in. I vote Sour for bathroom scratch tag president.
    1 point
  16. whats that old internet adage?? pics or something something....
    1 point
  17. man now i want a sammich or pussy... doesnt matter which one though
    1 point
  18. for further instruction, plesae see - what white people like thread-
    1 point
  19. got who i could C-walk RathofGod WAR
    1 point
  20. so instead of trying to hack her myspace ..casek i have set up a few accounts on the local online dating service its been a rather funny two months since i started it... best was the 4 dudes from madison that came to her house a 3 am ready for a good bukakke
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Should I make some extras?
    1 point
  23. The workplace survival guide: CROP DUSTING When farting, you walk really fast around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants. FLY BY The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom. ESCAPEE A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy. JAILBREAK When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred. COURTESY FLUSH The act of flushing the toilet the instant the poop hits the water. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME. WALK OF SHAME Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk up the bathroom.. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you.. As with farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH. OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom. THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (P.F.N) A group of co-workers who band together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS. SAFE HAVENS A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom. TURD BURGLAR Someone who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a poop at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact. CAMO-COUGH A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE. ASTAIRE A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace. WATERMELON A poop that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH. HAVANAOMELET A case of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee. Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire. UNCLE TED A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Ted makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to poop when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.
    1 point
  24. what can i say man. im a criminal. i cheat. its what i do. hahaha. my bad tho. ill play fair now
    1 point
  25. that reminds me of when i got my new macbook, and i accidentally held down ctrl while scrolling on my mouse and i was able to zoom in and out of shit. i had no idea what the fuck happened the first few times i did it and had to restart my computer to get the screen back to normal. the more you know.
    1 point
  26. the movie is fucking awesome and filmed in west nashville where i spent my high school years = me and the director went to the same high school the black midget is a real crackhead who use to hang behind the circle K and buy us 40s when we were underage, and the bunny boy is in my crew (no lie) and is also a 3 time national champ in shotokan karate kata
    1 point
  27. Your sammich is is ready....get your ass over here.
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. i don't see anything wrong with doing panels in your garage. your style is pretty abstract anyways, so your neighbor's probably won't even relate it to graffiti. they'll think "oh he's an artist, ooooh. call suzy and joanie down the street. we've got new meat." then you'll be invited to the next cougar whore tea party. but seriously, throw some tarps down, pop the doors open, get a 12 pack, and have fun. fuck it, it's your house. your neighbor's can't say shit. the fumes are the only think they can complain about, but if you were painting deck furniture, it would be the same thing. edit: i just saw the photo your the garage wall. i say do it. and keep doing it after that. you can always roll it over when you need to.
    1 point
  30. i need them late night props
    1 point
  31. late night propzors?
    1 point
  32. ive been stuck at 575 for dazeeee my shits broken
    1 point
  33. yeah I'll prob going to go to college for business and sell or own something real estate is a possibility if the system wasn't fucking up right now(and I know thats what poesia does) and I wouldn't mind opening up some sort of club or soemthing
    1 point
  34. DAAAAAAAAAMMNN. I need to step up my game. /2610
    1 point
  35. Too bad I can't get you casek or porc I'm going through my mid life crisis at age 17 it sucks
    1 point
  36. i think this cat needs a BANNED-aid
    1 point
  37. if its boring get off the computer go and draw me spongebob real quick nigga
    1 point
  38. Or maybe I can paint some Gay shit like this and pretend its for a customer.
    1 point
  39. Casek destroying streets rathofgod check it
    1 point
  40. 1 point
  41. i propped like everyone i could till i couldnt prop no mo'!
    1 point
  42. 1 point
  43. thats a good guide. you quote and identify in the body of the essay, and you usually need introductory sentences for each quote. then at the end you need a separate works cited page. <-----------ENGLISH LIT. MAJOR ONER
    1 point
  44. http://www.calvin.edu/library/knightcite/ DOCUMENTING SOURCES CITING SOURCES IN THE BODY OF YOUR RESEARCH PAPER Recommended method of documenting sources. The recommended method of documenting sources for MLA style research papers uses parenthetical cites in the body of paper, consisting of the author's last name, and the specific page on which the cited material is located. Notice how the parenthetical citations "refer" to an entry in the List of Works Cited. Sample parenthetical citations with a List of Works Cited. Parenthetical references should include the author(s) last name and the specific page on which the cited material is located, as illustrated in this paragraph: Nothing seemed so certain as the results of the early studies (Smith 445). It was precisely this level of apparent certainty, however, which led to a number of subsequent challenges to the techniques used to process the data (West and Peters 879). There were a number of fairly obvious flaws in the data: consistencies and regularities that seemed most irregular, upon close scrutiny (Data Darning 884; Wills, Ork and Ilis 457). -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Works Cited Data Darning. San Francisco: Association of Concerned Scientist, 2002. Smith, Michael R. "Cooking the Data." Citizen Science Monitor 8.2(2003): 430-478. West, Alice M., and James Peters. A Study of Certainty: Taking Another Look at the Marriage of Business and Science. New York: Preston Press, 2003. Wills, O. E., Felix Ork, and William Ilis. "Testing the Basics of Data Analysis." New Culture Gazette 2 (2004): 424-460.
    1 point
  45. i think if you use someone's quote or something they've written, you need to cite it within the body of your essay. Otherwise it's plagiarism. I could be wrong though. I haven't written an essay in a few years.
    1 point
  46. place as in where? i know its on a new page
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00