Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/07/2008 in all sections

1. Let me ask my son he is 12, im just too damn old to relate anymore. Hold up. My son said Grow Up.
    4 points
  2. im still sick and im still 24d, LIFE SUCKS
    4 points
  3. 4 points
  4. my favorite flaver of propsicles are the green ones... i got a few people... getback at me with them propsicles...
    4 points
  5. what do i have to do to get some e-cred?
    3 points
  6. i have 160...:( ...i'm cool in real life........really.
    3 points
  7. Yo that new Currensy mixtape gets my props.Dont sleep!!!
    3 points
  8. I'm just going back and proping all i can till i'm out of props. porcelain(obvious) overtime(why not?) destroying streets(why Not?) pfffffffffft(fool just kills me) Kabar2 (because I mean it for personal reasons. Share some spare props before you pass out) nova213(can you get out of the red?) and i am out.
    3 points
  9. :lol::lol:...i just tried to prop you for this post but i have to spread tha love.
    2 points
  10. i try prop'n alot of you but it always says i have to spread some rep around or some gay shit.
    2 points
  11. let's compare props points: 2606 as of today.
    2 points
  12. the 12th tic tac is a lie!! STILL!
    2 points
  13. hey im sick, i have a sore throat and i feel like shit. my head hurts and i got this dizzy/lightheaded feeling.. I try to sleep, but start hallucinating shit... propS? BOOO for germs..
    2 points
  14. 2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. Re: FUCK SECRETARIES umm... "Secretary" ..?
    1 point
  17. fucking with someone's automobile is whack as fuck and some chicken shit type of revenge. catch the bouncer slippin and get some of his gear. or, just chalk it up as a loss and worry about some more important shit. props for spitting on the bitch though. any man who will let his girl get spit on is some sub-human dickless faggot type of worthless animal.
    1 point
  18. It funny what you guys consider black I guarantee you when it comes down to these celebrities getting jobs/roles they're consider blacker than black It's also funny the more attractive they are more "they can't be black" comes up Also even if they are mixed you guys didn't know in America they are still considered black? case in point: obama, bob marley, malcom x you can say darky all you want knock yourself out I need a hobby like you need to reevaluate your understanding of prejudice. Then again your names gucci condom so im not expecting much. as far as the whitey shit, i don't know whose calling you that & I don't give a fuck whose calling you that. Let's do a nigger, nigga, whitey, darkie, monkey, cracker, spic search on 12oz and see what comes up the most. CLOWNS they're all black idiots
    1 point
  19. just as i finished reading this thread, i farted and thought i shit my pants. false alarm though. BUT, that's what i think of tradition. romance goes both ways, but men definitely need to drop chivalry more often than not. gold diggers are out there, and suckers who believe in being the chump are out there as well. so everyone can exist and find someone to fuck with on their level. the world still sucks though.
    1 point
  20. watch as i thread hijack with pics of animals killing animals
    1 point
  21. So no more 11th tic tac people we are the chosen few team heavyhitters
    1 point
  22. Spread it right here boyeee..
    1 point
  23. Also, these hawks sometimes have more than one baby, and one of them is slightly smaller than the other one but otherwise perfectly alright, and they refuse him food and let the other chick bully him around and eventually toss him out of the nest to die even though it could have become a totally kickass hawk anyways. It's complete bullshit, and this hawk may have partaked on such activity. So I think there's a fair amount of leeway for the Fuck That Hawk camp here.
    1 point
  24. when i get refreshed maker, i'll prop you.
    1 point
  25. i just realized you have more posts than me, so fuck you also, i propped you, so unfuck you
    1 point
  26. and you make bumps too!
    1 point
  27. damn!...2606? the 12th tic tac is a lie!
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. I'm glad it wasn't true. Don't fuck up your house arrest homie.
    1 point
  30. Re: FUCK SECRETARIES This nigga gets transferred to voice mail after he already talked to a real person!
    1 point
  31. damn niggas is slippin out here
    1 point
  32. dont lie puto... you got like 30 of your relatives there.. its all mattress and no floor..
    1 point
  33. Got Farce, Destroying, AIDS, and xen. I still have to spread some before i can get overtime and Milk Grenades.
    1 point
  34. milk tear xen dawood seph you have just been propped
    1 point
  35. Done Pm me for full res shots if you want em
    1 point
  36. prop lock and drop it
    1 point
  37. [ATTACH]82818.vB[/ATTACH] dwarves!
    1 point
  38. we should start an 11 crew. like one of those Gay crews that make people feel important on forums. Yeah, well...we can put people down with the 11 crew by propping the hell out of him and de-prop suckers who we don't like....wait.....we already do that.
    1 point
  39. still 24'd, but ain't shit new. my boy just bought a house so i got mad moving to help him with today. props if my back can hold up.
    1 point
  40. i've given TOO much props! see yall next round...
    1 point
  41. you win for sneaking tall cans into the bar. Im betting 2 to 1 odds it was PBR And I would say spitting blood in her face is a win, dude is more a chump than anyone and taking on 2 bouncers without getting hit is a win, even if they got a hat the real question should be which is worse, getting chumped by a woman or getting chumped by legos
    1 point
  42. Re: Great Pictures~ probably posted before raven should've never posted that link to found, its endless
    1 point
  43. nothing much. chilling drinking dr.pepper to the lingering cent of red cherry body butter
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00