Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/18/2008 in all sections

1. so, the cokewhore finally did something right....
    5 points
  2. make a stencil that says 'stencils are gay.
    3 points
  3. is the 12th tic-tac still a mystery?
    3 points
  4. hit up some of you... some of you were unlucky or too cool for my props cause i have to spread them around get back at me
    3 points
  5. Are those going to appear in america
    2 points
  6. you have more than me and i have been here for almost two years longer and thousand post more ... luck of the drw i guess!!
    2 points
  7. see i already told ya'll what was up. and you just kept on proppin. also, i'm out for 24, but i got most of you that i could on this page.
    2 points
  8. propped you for propping others
    2 points
  9. 1292 someone give me fucking 8 props, or dont, i dont care, im watching stupid tv
    2 points
  10. Oontz Oontz Oontz Oontz Hold Oontzing till Im done.. More...
    1 point
  11. your in a continuous repetitive cycle? that's sort of what i'm feeling like now. i broke up with my exgirlfriend a few months ago, and i went through all of that stuff, but we started talking again lately, and i got all hopeful and excited and such, but now it's looking like nothing is going to happen. i mean all i really want is something to happen again, but i guess it's not going to. this is really just sort of a rant and probably doesn't warrant its own thread but whatever. all i know is, i'm still completely hung up on her, and i can't see a way out of it, but unlike what everyone around me is telling me, i don't want to move on, i just want a way for things to be like they used to be with us, the ways that we had always talked about them being. then add to that trying to change for the better, that shit is fucking difficult. but i can try right? so hopefully from here on out, no more drugs, no more cigarettes, no more fast food, not as heavy drinking, and maybe toss out a few pounds to make it all better. sounds easy right?
    1 point
  12. yall have got to be shitting me. whatever happened to gritty grimey? oh im sorry, you guys probably get mad pussy all the time from gorgeous women, and you definately dont sit on your ass on the computer and jerk off every night. some people in here saying they wouldnt smash. bull shit. most of us in here (me included) im guessing have fucked some pretty ugly girls, simply for the fact that they were coming on to us, we were a little drunk, and/0r it was getting late and options were running slim. shes fucking fine, maybe not to your internet airbrushed standards but there is not one dude in here who would be like "no girl, you just aint cutting it" in real life. and if there is, your as gay as cum on a mustache.
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Found a torrent. http://www.mininova.org/tor/1182337
    1 point
  16. man i havnt seen a tampon guy in a while...
    1 point
  17. i thought that too... but then i think it was the after effects of putting nair on my ass
    1 point
  18. fuck the 24 hour shit i would prop you all if it wasnt all greedy with the props you can pass out
    1 point
  19. Nothing big just out of towners coming in and handling these easily.
    1 point
  20. peanut butter wafers refilled and a new kung fu movie added to the collection.. fuckin snowing with cold ass puddles of water all over the place
    1 point
  21. Man today is worse than Boring work lasted like 1 hour, now Im home, wondering if The Props machine has been Broken. Get at me.
    1 point
  22. Those are dope rap letters.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. IF YOUR BORED, GIVE SOME PROPS
    1 point
  25. misspelling words is in in 2008
    1 point
  26. Alure, tell home girl to be my next mistake, you know the one we talked about. i wont fuck on the new couches holler!
    1 point
  27. "Yellow diamonds in my ear Call em lemonheads Lemonhead end up dead"
    1 point
  28. got a few of you on this page
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. Gigio's pizzeria on broadway in chicago's Uptown. shits good and greasy
    1 point
  32. man, dancing dancing dancing
    1 point
  33. don't gimme no guff.
    1 point
  34. 1 point
  35. graffiti as an addiction is nothing new. i remember my dad saying some shit about a 20/20 or dateline story about graffiti addiction. as a master's student in psychology, ive learned a lot about addiction and an addiction to graffiti is entirely plausible. people get addicted to eating, how hard would it be to get addicted to an activity that involves an adrenaline rush and artistic expression?
    1 point
  36. I NEED 400 BUCKS.. you got me?
    1 point
  37. thanks,,,,,,holy shit, its raining, you know what that means folks, quiktrip for free food! I LOVE QUIKTRIP and vagina
    1 point
  38. check it nigga. got you your next block. damn thats 3 peeps today that got new blocks cause of me
    1 point
  39. yup. casek is over 2k and still no block
    1 point
  40. thats what TEAM HEAVYHITTERS is all about. we look out for one another
    1 point
  41. awwwww shit just upped my game... rockin that 9 tic-tac status gracias porc, pistol, and pft
    1 point
  42. 1 point
  43. overtime needs to write back my pm... still dont know who you are
    1 point
  44. you can thank me for that block nigga
    1 point
  45. Nigga how many times you gonna cosign me before you give me props? You're the motherfuckin champ already... I'm just tryin to snuff these fools! /nopropswhore.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00