Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/22/2008 in Posts

1. I've aged another year today. Give me props.
    4 points
  2. propped out this page
    3 points
  3. props dished out......
    3 points
  4. AAAAH I GOT NOEZ PROPZ IN MY PROPZY BANKS!
    3 points
  5. ive been gone far too long to realize that the props button was reestablished. yowza.
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. i gotta spread my props around before i give them to most of you again.
    2 points
  8. porc. c'mon. c'mon. i thinks yall standards is too high.
    2 points
  9. <------------------even longer time lurker. But I came up with the term OONTZ (Can't take credit- it is my friend's joke) to mock Trance$matoions and shit caught on like Micheal Jackson's hair. Props?
    2 points
  10. YES CALIGULA... WE ALL FUCKIN HATE RAIN BOOTS. thnx.
    1 point
  11. welcome back though!
    1 point
  12. Shoot her. Disclaimer:Bojangles nor 12oz.Prophet.com, Alsoknownas or its affiliates are resposnsible for your actions if you are Puerto Rican and have a bad temper and shoot her for reals.
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. prop'd the page, used all mine.
    1 point
  15. i'm out of props for the day.
    1 point
  16. i propped a bunch prop me back peeps
    1 point
  17. Re: Great Pictures~ it bothers me that the back pack is sitting in questionable wetness
    1 point
  18. oh shit! twinkmiester---><---Gayfed... as always... n/h
    1 point
  19. cause youse a fag. but if you dont wanna get the banhammer, you have to give a premium member E-HEAD. /no joke /nh seriously nigga, to not get banned, pick a premium member, declare that your giving e-head, and post a bj pic. were not making this shit up, we take 12oz suriously.
    1 point
  20. i can get banned for this? why?
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. no props for me cmon I lower the kidney value to 5 blocks
    1 point
  23. ok well after people discussing the lurkers I was thinking about what threads get lurked on the most so if you divide the number of views by the number of replies you get a "LURK RATIO" for example in the pics of hot girls thread there are 9,874 replies and 585,006 views this means that the lurk ratio is 59.2471136 so 59 of you motherfuckers look at that thread and then one of you replies i want to know the thread with the greatest lurk ratio so far animated GIF superthread has the biggest lurking going on from the ones I looked up (below) Thread Lurk Ratio MYSPACE PICTURE POST - 29.4235436 Great pictures - 39.7077068 ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD 49.6244146 The best of Google Video and YouTube 16.6184403 O RRY/ IM IN UR... PICTURES 25.6264013 ASIAN WOMEN APPRECIATION THREAD 16.8383248 don't mess with my Einstein skills submit your lurk results and post them
    1 point
  24. I refuse to participate in this abomination!
    1 point
  25. ive been lurking for a few years now, dont know many people on here and dont really have anything to say most of the time. and it is kinda sad cuz im read on an almost daily basis.
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. id actually fuck the second girl. and the white girl on the top of this page, but that girlin the middle grosses me out. edit: i dont think my standards are high. its just that some bitches just look gross to me. and a lot of the tattoo ugly bitches that people keep posting are not that hott. well if tattoos makes a girl hot enough so you can fuck her without having to deal with the rest of her thats cool. just not for me
    1 point
  28. Re: Great Pictures~ Found some other fucked up boats
    1 point
  29. Whatever the jealous, insignificant masses have to say, dude is making a living off of his art-- rather than working a shitty nine to five, then going home and painting some shit that no one else will ever see. And for the record, dude might seem like a one trick pony, but he does a lot of commercial shit that you've all seen and would never guess that he was behind. I could live without seeing another space monkey myself, but that's what the kids want. De La Soul hates singing Me Myself and I now. I hate getting up at six to go do my thing, but we all do what we gotta to live.
    1 point
  30. i will go on record as being the worst fucking player. if you see my name on that list, and want an easy win --play me. i'm the special olympian of rock/paper/scissors. you see the short bus a coming --that means i'm a playing.
    1 point
  31. Another little known fact about me is that before I left on my permanent vacation, I watched no less than 25 hours of college cheerleading competitions. And during one of the tumbling sequences, it was so good that I got tears in my eyes. Crying over cheerleading is not metal.
    1 point
  32. BF be living metal and shit. Don't front most you kids couldn't live a week like that. Me included.
    1 point
  33. this thread is on fresh mode!! bump graf on girls!
    1 point
  34. shit, me and some1 had like.... 10-15 ties, no lie.. TWINZ
    1 point
  35. unfiction.com go to the unforums section... peep the cloverfield part. saw it for the second time... still ill. nerdstatus.
    1 point
  36. I would, but I gotta wait.
    1 point
  37. Fuck dude, where's the damn CAM already, i want to see the things i missed. Like that something falling when they are on the Ferris Wheel at then end. I KNEW i saw something but thought i was crazy. I love this shit. Anyone know of a site where i can read about every possible piece of info that has been discovered? I had 2 sites that i went to but they seem to be gone now. **Edit: Found two places: A blog documenting all finds: http://cloverfieldclues.blogspot.com/ This thread seems to explain all of the back story pretty well: http://www.jjabrams.net/showthread.php?t=185 I had not heard about this 'nectar', but that seems to finally explain the purpose of the Tagruato corp.
    1 point
  38. thats that generic shit. talk to me with specifics. HEV DONT DEAL IN NO SKYLARKING, mi deal in di facts.
    1 point
  39. neckface was looking for you in the rock paper scissors thread
    1 point
  40. 6-1 or 5-2 now Mero's good
    1 point
  41. For those new peeps now that the invite-system is off, and me being a props whore: http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou This link should be posted in the yard
    1 point
  42. Come on DAO. I dont fucks with them even in business.
    1 point
  43. peoples check you're cp's there where proptarts given
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00