Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/07/2008 in all sections

1. wait i have 8 blocks? thanks to casek, dawood and dignan
    4 points
  2. Propped who I could
    3 points
  3. propped this page out hit em upp
    3 points
  4. when did it become even possible to get 8 blocks? i thought that 6 was the big one
    3 points
  5. it ain't stopping there
    2 points
  6. I'm at 6 blocks heavy hitter now thanks to filter and the other people I forgot for getting me to where I am Post so I can get you back if I haven't
    2 points
  7. yah i owe Grimey and casek. but ive given out too much.
    2 points
  8. i fucking knew it! wanna gimme some of your godly-ness?
    2 points
  9. i propped this page,hit me back.
    2 points
  10. Before I viewed this thread I wasn't really fussed about the props. That was then. This is now. I'm so alone.
    2 points
  11. A good friend of mine bought me a Home Brew kit for my birthday last week, and I thought I'd share the process with you folks.. I really shouldn't be posting this at work and killing so much time, but what do I care?? The Kit in all of its GLORY The recipe that was chosen for me. Sterilize EeeeerTHING, twice. Brew the WORT!!, smells like it looks. Drain the WORT!!, sediment stays behind. Mix with 3 gallons of purified water, and wait for the peculate. In about a week, I'll be bottlin'. My porch where I'll be Drunkin' The model I just finished, because I can. Me. That's it.
    1 point
  12. it seems i just make threads about movies now. but fuck it, this film was retarded good. it was funny, all the characters were likable. ellen page and jason bateman's characters have a strange relationship which adds a subtle layer "wait a second..." which was interesting. all in all it'll make your heart feel warm and you'll be thankful you spent the money. most definitely take your woman with you. a date movie that dudes will actually like. good movies don't come along very often these days, make sure you go see the good ones. discuss.
    1 point
  13. Imagine seeing dude come over the hill on all fours with a pack of wolves. That's more metal than any of you fuckers on here will ever be.
    1 point
  14. 16 blocks was a dope movie
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. hey now. gave alot of people on here teh properz
    1 point
  17. Male macaque monkeys pay for sex by grooming females, according to a recent study that suggests the primates may treat sex as a commodity.
    1 point
  18. damn icb congrats, i will have to knock you down a mark just for ufun
    1 point
  19. 181! bring that shit to 200! hahaha ill get you all back when i can.
    1 point
  20. no!!! not the "box like objects" fuck!
    1 point
  21. That's why you don't have the cash.
    1 point
  22. I'm at 493...I need 7 george propodopolis's
    1 point
  23. spent most of my afternoon on hold... played with the baby dropped shit off at goodwill went to the park.. bored at park hole in my jeans. went to target to returns something.. then to walmart for groceries. stayed in the car and listened to music went home
    1 point
  24. propped out for now.
    1 point
  25. resting on your chin!
    1 point
  26. tampons dont give cred... they must be out of the red
    1 point
  27. yea hook it up tampoon boy. haha
    1 point
  28. [ATTACH]77705[/ATTACH] woke up mad early. [ATTACH]77706[/ATTACH] took a steamy shower. [ATTACH]77707[/ATTACH] ate some burnt blueberry muffins. [ATTACH]77712[/ATTACH] threw on the High top Lakais. [ATTACH]77713[/ATTACH] arrived here (by bus because i dont have a job. so no $$ for gas) [ATTACH]77714[/ATTACH] did a whole lot of nothing all day. [ATTACH]77715[/ATTACH] ate some nasty ass lunch. [ATTACH]77716[/ATTACH] figured id take a picture while i was pissing. [ATTACH]77718[/ATTACH] realised the urinal next to me was broken when it flushed. so i flickd it. [ATTACH]77717[/ATTACH] and this is the poster in my school bathroom.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. I'll admit that I turned off the video as soon as I realized what was going on. And I eat meat...
    1 point
  31. Woke up on my mommy's couch. Oral hygiene. Did this. Vacation Party Squad planning. Got weeded. Did this for my mom. Laundry and cheerleading competitions. Breakfast scavenge. This is what I went with. Loved on this beast. Sit down shower party. Here I am. Listening to Beowulf. Yep. My life is boring to the max, dude.
    1 point
  32. sports expressions "putting in overtime" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i2szYNCsoU hahahaha
    1 point
  33. Female macaqu's have to scream during sex or the males will not climax.
    1 point
  34. back home...any props for that? :)
    1 point
  35. http://www.apa.org/topics/controlanger.html
    1 point
  36. 1 point
  37. ok, I will go number by number so you don't get confused. 1. ABORTED FETUSES ARE FUCKED. WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES. As a real response I ask this: what were the definitions of fetus in the language of the bill he voted against? 2. Note that it was not to stop residents from protecting themselves, it was from protecting themselves with "banned" weapons. For some reason in this country we think it takes a full auto to kill a rat sittin outside our house... 3. That is a perfectly reasonable vote. Do you not understand the upcoming petroleum based product crunch that the world is going into and about to slip into? Apparently corporations and people in this country only understand a monetary bottom line, so if we give an incentive for new R and D on new fuel technologies by making the masses realize that it is not economically viable to continue our dependency on Gasoline, then by all means vote that way. Also, we already have a subsidized and deflated sense of what Gasoline is worth in the market. Other countries have been payin mad for gas for years. It is only like a correction of value if it goes up here. I can go on about this forever, but I am gonna leave it at reminding you oil went over 100 dollars a barrel for the first time in history the other week. Wrap your head around the implications of that and then come back and talk about this specific point. 4. Are you fucking kidding me? You like having the middle class and lower classes raped in the ass while corporations act as personal entities but receive preferred treatment in the eyes of our government and our taxation system? You have no conception of what you are even talking about do you? Honestly. Even all the Ron Paul droids can agree with me on this one. 5. I refer you to answer 2. 6. Perhaps this is more indicative of an inclination against the death penalty then some act of special treatment to gang members. Lets move a little beyond the surface here shall we?... 7. And who do you think will win? Paul. Live in your delusion. It's cool. Reality will catch up soon enough. Should Paul even win, the complexities of our formalized government will halt absolutely any of the cock-a-mamy ideas Paul wants to execute. Reform my ass. Retrogressive bullshit, that's all he is. now. provide me with a voting record that shows me things I don't like about him and perhaps you will come close to a valid point.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00