Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/06/2008 in all sections

1. i think i'm 11 away from 5 blocks. if you tip me over i will be thankful. propped yous
    5 points
  2. wuz up...some props?
    4 points
  3. Re: FUKING DEAD ANIMALS!!! WTF?!!! shit was dead already, he killed it to save the ackward weird after sex convo
    4 points
  4. so what happenes if you get too many negative props?
    3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. I need to spread props to others before I can prop damn near anyone in this thread
    3 points
  7. where's my tic tacs at?
    3 points
  8. i'll take some props rathofgod, i feel inadequate with my one block.
    3 points
  9. im close to my 8th block
    2 points
  10. 20 or so away from 400 i need some HW props...
    2 points
  11. I keep gettin' negative propers....Thanks to all that passed through and hooked a cracker up....I'm aimin' for 50, someone shoot me enough to take my tac and drop my status, god knows what I'll do without that...Shit I thought I was ridin' high horse and shit, maybe next week....:lol:
    2 points
  12. 2 points
  13. 01.04.08 started work at 8am -no pic took these on my break.. delivered packages all day in the stormy weather i was soaked from my beanie to my boots! got off work. picked this one up from her work. burned one... and got home around 10 or so to tuck jr here in to bed then i fell asleep on the o0ntz o0ntz
    1 point
  14. these women should adopt.....seriously ...so many real human babies that need a home end up getting put to sleep.
    1 point
  15. Duhh... derrrr... yous is retarded dood... duuuhhhhh... deeerrrrrrrrr......
    1 point
  16. ha,ha..they changed the thread to "dudes checking out dudes forever, then all the ladies posted. Even my favorite lady..(after my Mother...my daughter and wife that is) you know who you are..wink wink..e-stalk...e-stalk...
    1 point
  17. where ya at now got you your fifth block
    1 point
  18. Sooki and me. Notice the drop in temp. We took some nice pictures along the way.
    1 point
  19. solid post thanks 4 shareing bump my homies sevyr,2ler, and worp!!!!
    1 point
  20. I'm actually more snack thrash than anything else. Skull Pizza. You don't know the shit I be on.
    1 point
  21. Re: Great Pictures~ [ATTACH]77599[/ATTACH] :lol:
    1 point
  22. you become TAMPON BOY!
    1 point
  23. Re: Great Pictures~ Even this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irTcT0tZpvQ
    1 point
  24. I don't know if this was already posted but anyways On this website you can download a program to easily download/convert youtube videos to mp3. It works fine and is easy. There are other useful free softwares (i haven't tried them) http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. go chargers go LT sry titans
    1 point
  27. binaural beats. the alpha tones work well with musicians and artists. they affect me. i-doser is shit. try something like brainwave generator. also good for meditation (the alphas)
    1 point
  28. just got home everyone, yya'lllllcan seleep eassysyys
    1 point
  29. I just gave dawood my number, please call me and talk bout yo frustrations...and shit. :lol: p.s. I'll shit on yo dreams.
    1 point
  30. hahah this may be my own stupid view of shit, but this is how this thread is panning out to me... via google searched images... 1. 2. 3. followed by someone being WAY to serious, ie:
    1 point
  31. It must be weird to spend your life incapable of talking to other people intelligently while supporting ideas that will likely never become reality because of your own inability. Sorry you were born that way. You fail...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00