Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/14/2007 in all sections

1. Damn you guys are moving fast 5 clicks and still going......... Props just gave mine out to i could.
    3 points
  2. weird. i can give out tons now and i dont even have 2 blocks.
    3 points
  3. help me break on through to the other side. i will hit ya backs
    3 points
  4. its my dog's birthday can i get a props for his old ass???
    3 points
  5. this was becoming a "job" propping all day and having to find people i do realize the addiction has surpassed i am now retiring from this thread p.s prop me in the germany thread ;) j/k
    2 points
  6. im at 93 i got a few more hours till i can prop back thanks yall!
    2 points
  7. hahahah nerds props should be EARNED not handed out in circle jerk fashion /cue negative props
    2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. yo fellas if ur gonna prop me leave a message saying you did so I can conveniently prop you back. It is a pain in the ass when I need to go searching for posts or threads.
    2 points
  10. It says im all out for today,i'll catch some of you back tomorrow.
    2 points
  11. 3 bars, yeee. ill get back at you moe-bumps i think i got the others. i will hit back all the nigs that props mes edit: deloner i will get you too
    2 points
  12. vbliase grimey chek your shit yo
    2 points
  13. Oh shit son i just stepped my game up.
    2 points
  14. propped this page. and a couple of the last one. not tampon boy though.
    2 points
  15. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola groooooooosss. dont give him props! put that fucking gut away
    1 point
  16. are you dissing bikes? :mad: negative props for you!
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. you are seriously one of the pissiest faggots on this board. do you bleed outta your dickhole 3 weeks outta the month like some period stuck hoe?
    1 point
  19. holy shit. hesh posted more than one sentence. agreed though.
    1 point
  20. you know what dude, you've been pn this board for years, been the number one moron, number one asshole, number one 'hes ok just naive' loveable idiot, and now you've just proved me right. your a fucking idiot. you have been in, read, posted, and contributed to a really good thread and source of information (tattoo thread) numerous times and yet you posta whole new thread to ask some stupid ass question and copy paste a list from another website to benefit your own ignorant life. wtf man?
    1 point
  21. im propped out, i spread the love though, like butter on a some lady's ass
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. Here's a slightly more blown-up version that sounds OK. And it seems like the HD trailer might be released this Sunday: http://atasteforthetheatrical.com/
    1 point
  24. haha yeah i know how it goes. it took me a few months to send yours, and i still haven't sent some that i needed to send before yours, oh well. it will happen someday.
    1 point
  25. i'm giving blood fart props in the hopes that i'll receive a package before christmas haha
    1 point
  26. Define what a "real contribution" is. So I can start doing that.
    1 point
  27. well if you guys stop thats cool. you can just give me your props all day as i make my way e-fame
    1 point
  28. as we gain more efame is our prop limit then increased befor hitting that 24hour restriction?
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. This whole thing is out of control.
    1 point
  31. I hit some of yall, but I got's to spread it around I guess
    1 point
  32. Yes nerd unit. Yes. were there wireless on this flight, just like jet blue, i would continue to stay on here. alack and alas. im off.
    1 point
  33. damn wont let me prop you else i would
    1 point
  34. cause they can't afford beer. and they found out i bought 2 30cases and we racked 3 5ths of vodka. so they want to come drink and ask to "pay me for more then i paid for beer" i dunno dude, kids are dumb. i swear imma hit or stab the next fucker pounding on my door flexoril makes me angry anyways good news.. i got a bunch of new shit to post this weekend, so watch out for the usual brickslayer and paper chase threads i post in rar rar t-rex rar
    1 point
  35. that nigga gotta walk down the hall to use the shower. nigga be in the hall in a bathrobe and shower slippers at 5 in the morning
    1 point
  36. bloodfart lurking hardd
    1 point
  37. i just went to hit off grimey but i wouldnt let me
    1 point
  38. I hit you back mang.
    1 point
  39. goddammit. i should of never stepped foot in this thread.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00