Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/06/2007 in all sections

1. Props for Props my niggas..just hit me with props, let me know and I'll return the flava.
    3 points
  2. I'm bout to prop everyone's name I'm down with on this page...So do it back. I'm almost to 4 thingys. *It wouldn't let me get some of you cuz I got you too many times already. /nohomo Here is a sexy Smurfette for your troubles.
    3 points
  3. you cant put it on people like that without mentioning dude was a meth addict and was brutally against breasts and vaginas.
    2 points
  4. as am i. will prop for prop.
    2 points
  5. in the USER CP, how do you make it display ALL the props, instead of just the most recent ones?
    2 points
  6. from what i heard on piolin por la manana. he got into it with some drug lords. he was given the same warning last year and he didnt perform. only this year he didnt think they were serious. turns out they were.
    2 points
  7. "You know what this is? My new fuckin haircut!" I would be so pissed off if I ever looked in a mirror and something that orange and that gay was looking back at me
    2 points
  8. yeah and fuck all of you who don't know!!!:D :D :D
    1 point
  9. so its dec 6th and i have just turned 23, young to some. but i feel old as heck. i spent the night skateing a indoor park with 2 of my buddys,maby ill have a little get together over the weekend.
    1 point
  10. Christmas standards... UGH. BaHumbug. God rest ye merry.. JESUS... shut up. Iiiiii'm dreeeaming of a whiiiite.... AAAHHHHHH Oh the weather outside is..... :::cocks gun::: Sleigh bells ring....:::Bang::: Beeellls will be riiiingin... :::a body slumps to the floor::: this is how i feel, every christmas /scroogeoner.
    1 point
  11. winter sucks.. Im glad Ill be in Texas real soon... texan neighbors with their lone star truck..
    1 point
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0&feature=related I thought it deserved its own thread. Youll only get it if youre a nerd.
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. say something funny!
    1 point
  15. anyone feel like propsing me for the hell of it?
    1 point
  16. 98 points. so close.
    1 point
  17. YO! PROPS ME SO I CAN GET SOME BOX
    1 point
  18. user pc there is a l thread about props in the feedback section it explains it a little better in one page than reading through all of these
    1 point
  19. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola dibs? its a bit more than that.
    1 point
  20. Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo Stupid fridge. Got a fridge yesterday and thought "Wow its real quiet. Thats cool." Quiet because the stupid thing wasn't working. So I had to get another one. What a waste of a day. Lucky I was hung over for it.
    1 point
  21. I'm lost in this thread...what do props get you? can I get a free pack of ny thins for props? And what's with the tic tacs and all that? Anyway....props your favorite big bearded Popadoplis.!
    1 point
  22. i think im one prop away from my second Tic Tac.
    1 point
  23. 1 point
  24. you cant. only the last five are posted. thats it
    1 point
  25. I am almost over the mark.. Someone prop me. Double props back. Its like a loan with interest.
    1 point
  26. Could this be the cause of it freezing before the log in screen? Ha, I think it's done for. It felt good to even know about the livecd/linux thing though, I felt like I made progress and put in enough effort. I'm going to put a 40gb harddrive in it in a few weeks and see what happens.
    1 point
  27. How can you diss someone named Drunken-Asshole-Oner. How 'bout........."you're sober and very nice"
    1 point
  28. Some People like cookie cutter shit and get scared by something different. No one original or worth looking at let that stop them from pushing the ball down the court thank god.
    1 point
  29. hang yourself. shits classic.
    1 point
  30. What the fuck is apple butter anyway?
    1 point
  31. i think i should be some type of crime investigator
    1 point
  32. if you can find it on draft, do so. its fucking spectacular. the tallboys of it are pretty delicious, but on draft--its fucking candy. word
    1 point
  33. shai, your thing about the ubuntu livecd is cool. i've always wondered about linux. since im old enough to remember putting commands into msdos 5.0, i'm going to grab that and mess around with it to pass time at work, since i have no idea about my current prob (the router thing.)
    1 point
  34. im trying to preserve the alien ice tentacle. its cold enough out there i hope. *edit ^ i just propped you.
    1 point
  35. TURN YOUR MINI HEATER ON!!
    1 point
  36. Dude this happens 10 times a fucking day in Mexico. This summer i stayed at my grandparents house in Tijuana. And a few streets over (colonias (SP?)) like 5 SUV's pulled up to a Police station and a bunch of dudes with AK's got out and unloade into the police station. And the news out there on the regular is people being found killed. Organized crime is serious shit out there, a friend i have over there said that next to his wifes parents house a few SUV's pulled up to the neighbors house and killed everyone in the house and they then figured out it was the wrong house. So they went next door and killed the dude of the next house over and his little girl followed them out and she got shot in the head. Its no joke out there. I also knew some lady who lived in San Diego but she moved to TJ because her mom was sick her husband is head chief at the W hotel in downtown San Diego, as soon as they moved to SD with there decked out cars they got threatened that they where going to be kidnapped. Then there rims off there new Nissan Titan got jacked and the rims off there dope Volkswagens. /serioushitdrunkrant.
    1 point
  37. Lakai fully flared watch or don't watch http://files.filefront.com/svLakaiFullyFlaredmpg/;9193617;/fileinfo.html
    1 point
  38. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00