Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/22/2007 in all sections

1. someone needs to give me more props im special
    3 points
  2. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola thats not his brother, thats the product of his and some1's romance
    2 points
  3. I PROPPED A BUNCH OF YOU GUYS WHOEVER PROPPED ME AND I HAVENT GOTTEN TO YOU YET LET ME KNOW AND I GOT YOU TOMMOROW NIGHT
    2 points
  4. that doesn't have shit on getting scissored ... Id let Milky G Scissor me ahahahahaha
    2 points
  5. weak, i have 1 e-cred point
    1 point
  6. Yea man, 80 bucks for 30 gigs is unfuckwithable.
    1 point
  7. totCount = 1 ; Zune 30GB MP3 / Video Player - Brown by: Discover Zune Zune starts with a 30GB digital media player and adds a twist. You can wirelessly share selected full-length sample tracks, playlists, pictures or your homegrown tracks directly from Zune to Zune. You can listen to the full-length songs...(read more) Manufacturer's Age: 6 years and up Our Recommended Age: 6 years and up (details) Take $10 off of $30 or more (a $10 Bill Me Later statement credit) when you use Bill Me Later today! - (details) Availability: In stock, usually leaves warehouse in 2 - 3 full bus. days. - (details) snippet(document); Average Customer Rating (4 Ratings) Rate and Review this Item Read 4 Reviews Features 30GB: 7,500 songs (MP3 format) or 25,000 photos, or 100 hours of video Extensive file format capability Online music store available Online music store: Browse the huge selection of music in the Zune Marketplace designed to work flawlessly with your Zune 3" portrait or landscape video screen: Unusual 3" video screen goes from portrait to landscape mode as you turn your Zune Product Description Zune starts with a 30GB digital media player and adds a twist. You can wirelessly share selected full-length sample tracks, playlists, pictures or your homegrown tracks directly from Zune to Zune. You can listen to the full-length songs that you receive up to three times in three days, flag the ones you like and easily buy them the next time you sync up. You can discover new music in the Zune Marketplace, and show off your favorite pictures and videos on the big, bright screen. Zune has all that and a built in FM tuner, too. Let your inner DJ run wild. Manufacturer's Age: 6 years and up Our Recommended Age: 6 years and up (details) Note: Gift wrap is available for this item. Item #: 43624 SKU: A5AC1A3A UPC/EAN/ISBN: 882224274593 Manufacturer #: JS8-00003 engine(document); Product Reviews Summary Print All Reviews Average Customer Rating: 4.8 stars (based on 4 ratings) 100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend. We'd like your opinion! Rate and Review this Item Reviewed by 4 CustomersSort by: NewestOldestHighest ratingsLowest ratingsMost helpfulLeast helpful Displaying Reviews 1-4 of 4 Great MP3 PLAYER!!!! Watch out IPOD!!!! By nbahsan from Detroit, MI on 11/19/2007 Pros: Easy To Set Up, Great Sound, Lots of Storage, Reliable Performance, Simple Controls, Tough, Unbreakable Screen Cons: Bulky Best Uses: Gym / Working Out, Sports, Travel Describe Yourself: Casual Listener Primary use of this product: Personal How long have you owned it: A month or less Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend Great product, I love my zune. The old firmware (1.3) that came with it is great. However Microsoft was also generous enough to let the Zune users upgrade to the 2.3 firmware upgrade which is the firmware on the new ZUNE 80. Just to let you know, it now supports wireless sync of music to your zune from your computer and let me tell you in one word what the zune is... AWESOME!!!! Was this review helpful to you? Yes/No- Report this review as inappropriate. REPORT REVIEW Please let us know what kind of issue this is: Profanity Wrong product Spam Duplicate Copyright violation Not a product review Customer image Problem with image Other Email address (required): We will never publish your email - see our privacy policy Comments: Zune is the BEST!!!! By Josie from New York is where its at!!! on 11/18/2007 Pros: Easy To Set Up, Great Sound, Lots of Storage, Reliable Performance, Simple Controls, Tough Cons: Bulky Best Uses: Commuting, Gym / Working Out, Travel Describe Yourself: Audiophile Primary use of this product: Personal How long have you owned it: More than six months Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend love love love the zune!!!! perfect for anyone, [$] Was this review helpful to you? Yes/No- Report this review as inappropriate. REPORT REVIEW Please let us know what kind of issue this is: Profanity Wrong product Spam Duplicate Copyright violation Not a product review Customer image Problem with image Other Email address (required): We will never publish your email - see our privacy policy Comments: [1 of 1 customers found this review helpful] I Love It!!! By winning1 from CA on 7/19/2007 Pros: Durable, Fun, Great Value Describe Yourself: Working Parent Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend I have a brown and a black Zune. It sounds great, the screen is fabulous, and I have many pictures loaded on them as well as my favorite songs and a few videos. My 17-yr old daughter sold her iPod and also got one. She has everything on hers! And, these Zunes go everywhere with us. Luv them.... Was this review helpful to you? Yes/No- Report this review as inappropriate. REPORT REVIEW Please let us know what kind of issue this is: Profanity Wrong product Spam Duplicate Copyright violation Not a product review Customer image Problem with image Other Email address (required): We will never publish your email - see our privacy policy Comments: [0 of 1 customers found this review helpful] awsome, great deal By Jill the busy mom from san jose, CA on 6/22/2007 Pros: Fun, Great Value, hello Cons: Battery Consumption, hi Best Uses: Indoor, ok, Outdoor Describe Yourself: Stay At Home Parent, what Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend it is a great color, great deal, and you can use it whenever you want! Was this review helpful to you? Yes/No- Report this review as inappropriate. REPORT REVIEW Please let us know what kind of issue this is: Profanity Wrong product Spam Duplicate Copyright violation Not a product review Customer image Problem with image Other Email address (required): We will never publish your email - see our privacy policy Comments: Displaying Reviews 1-4 of 4 List Price: $199.99 Our Price: $79.99 fuck i like the brown the best myself (anyone else agree?)
    1 point
  8. rofl haha. i think im just gonna use a razor, im afraid tho!! what if i cut myself ahhhhhh!!!! lol
    1 point
  9. blood fart, you've been stealing my music on aim haven't you? the away message is just a cover-up, i know, it's cool, i'm a nice guy. just stop judging me so much, damn. but i hate how thomas kalonsky is such a fucking genius and how i am not his best friend.
    1 point
  10. the people in this country are lost, man...that's my WORD!
    1 point
  11. So. There was all this hype about the new Mike Jones album. The release got delayed. They had me waiting anxiously. Then those nerds come out with a goddamned EP. What the shit, Mike Jones?? You slippin' son.
    1 point
  12. all the real writers just say fuck caps and used different sized pens/pencils/nails/etc to puncture the can. can control, the realness. also, who doesn't bring a window screen to a spot? i mean i bring that, a colander, 3 forks, cheese grater, and usually a wisk.
    1 point
  13. nice to see your posts again.
    1 point
  14. for sure big dog.....either way......good lookin!
    1 point
  15. dope..those gore b flicks are off the hoook
    1 point
  16. i wonder if you stare directly into it, it will project the universe inside your mind man intense
    1 point
  17. you now have negative three
    1 point
  18. Rage blew you up with a bazooka half way through. I could only find a pic of you with your eyes scribbled out.
    1 point
  19. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola Hey I was just hired to play there for the spring weekend she was from ohio and was the girlfriend of one of the frat kids. dont hate!
    1 point
  20. the best part is the 4 day weekend
    1 point
  21. Man, I come in here and write all this epic shit. And you fags want to talk about fag shit. Can I give myself props? And I can I take props away from people that aren't fancy pants members? I haven't been on the internet in a week. That is why I haven't answered your pms. Dude. Stop playing games with my heart. This thread ruled so much more when we were talking about dudes eating shit. I have the answers for all your questions. From a modern lady's perspective. This goes for everyone out there. Not just creepy pretend kids.
    1 point
  22. me and bloodfarts situation is complicated, we can see other people, its kinda like a unsaid agreement
    1 point
  23. HAHAHA. you sir get props.
    1 point
  24. i went to best buy to grab call of duty and motherfuckers were already posted up for friday. the ads havent even come out yet. how do they know what they want is gonna be on some "sweet ass sale thats worth it for me to spend 2 nights in the cold and missing thanksgiving with my family for"
    1 point
  25. Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola thanks to you i have lost the respect for bojangles. good job
    1 point
  26. or let him drink up. its either in your house or in a park.
    1 point
  27. i wanna see the ad...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00