Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/22/2007 in all sections

1. 3 points
    someone needs to give me more props im special
  2. 2 points
  3. 2 points
    I PROPPED A BUNCH OF YOU GUYS WHOEVER PROPPED ME AND I HAVENT GOTTEN TO YOU YET LET ME KNOW AND I GOT YOU TOMMOROW NIGHT
  4. 2 points
    that doesn't have shit on getting scissored ... Id let Milky G Scissor me ahahahahaha
  5. 1 point
    So. There was all this hype about the new Mike Jones album. The release got delayed. They had me waiting anxiously. Then those nerds come out with a goddamned EP. What the shit, Mike Jones?? You slippin' son.
  6. 1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. 1 point
    all the real writers just say fuck caps and used different sized pens/pencils/nails/etc to puncture the can. can control, the realness. also, who doesn't bring a window screen to a spot? i mean i bring that, a colander, 3 forks, cheese grater, and usually a wisk.
  9. 1 point
  10. 1 point
    nice to see your posts again.
  11. 1 point
    for sure big dog.....either way......good lookin!
  12. 1 point
    dope..those gore b flicks are off the hoook
  13. 1 point
    i wonder if you stare directly into it, it will project the universe inside your mind man intense
  14. 1 point
    you now have negative three
  15. 1 point
    Rage blew you up with a bazooka half way through. I could only find a pic of you with your eyes scribbled out.
  16. 1 point
    Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola Hey I was just hired to play there for the spring weekend she was from ohio and was the girlfriend of one of the frat kids. dont hate!
  17. 1 point
    the best part is the 4 day weekend
  18. 1 point
    Man, I come in here and write all this epic shit. And you fags want to talk about fag shit. Can I give myself props? And I can I take props away from people that aren't fancy pants members? I haven't been on the internet in a week. That is why I haven't answered your pms. Dude. Stop playing games with my heart. This thread ruled so much more when we were talking about dudes eating shit. I have the answers for all your questions. From a modern lady's perspective. This goes for everyone out there. Not just creepy pretend kids.
  19. 1 point
    me and bloodfarts situation is complicated, we can see other people, its kinda like a unsaid agreement
  20. 1 point
    HAHAHA. you sir get props.
  21. 1 point
  22. 1 point
    i went to best buy to grab call of duty and motherfuckers were already posted up for friday. the ads havent even come out yet. how do they know what they want is gonna be on some "sweet ass sale thats worth it for me to spend 2 nights in the cold and missing thanksgiving with my family for"
  23. 1 point
    Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola thanks to you i have lost the respect for bojangles. good job
  24. 1 point
    or let him drink up. its either in your house or in a park.
  25. 1 point
    i wanna see the ad...
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00