Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/28/2007 in all sections

1. This nation is losing its fucking mind. 1- Dancing with the stars: This television show was the number one rated show in aus last year. Its about B-grade celebs who ballroom dance in front of a crowd and a panel of judges give them a score. Honestly thats it, and its been taking up prime time space on the airwaves for like 4 seasons. Why the fuck is watching no name dropkicks whose career is ending dance entertaining to this country...i dunno. Well, we dont get quality HBO shows from the U.S like the wire, and all these cool sounding shows i hear you all talking about but guess what we do have?! BIG BROTHER SEASON 7: They take a bunch of people from the lowest common denominater and put them in a house, give them alcohol and put them in a bunch of situations that make them fuck each other and cry. WHAT THE HELL? 7 seasons of this shit? Then for weeks and weeks you have to watch these fucks being interviewed and watch commercials "OH MY GOD DOWNLOAD THE LATEST BB RINGTONE....WATCH BB LIVE FROM YOUR MOBILE PHONE!" How do you idiots find this appealing? This is what happens when you take away compulsory education after 9th grade. Mother energy drink coca cola has failed TWICE in the energy drink market, Thats right a high end company thats known for its "advanced marketing techniques" has failed TWICE, but it seems to think the third time lucky rule applies to everything. "Hey lets spend 8 million dollars promoting a drink that tastes like shit and try and compete with redbull! Cool, our edge will be all natural ingredients and this made up berry from the amazon will be the key ingredient!" Are you fucking stupid? Honestly, did your marketing executives go to like an indian university? Do you honestly think people who buy energy drinks give a fuck about natural ingredients? They want heavy caffeine, taurine and a whole bunch of shit that will give them as close to a feeling of meth as they can get, which is why if you see so many people washing stay awake tablets down with redbull. Honestly though, our population is so retarded that it may just take off.... with a name like "mother" they will probably be thinking "Whoa! it must be like the mother of all energy drinks, fucken choice bro!" I will think of more things as they come to me.
    1 point
  2. 1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00