Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/30/2006 in all sections

1. and no defy, it wasn't from my girl's parents...sorry to take away your ZING of the day. Anyways...a few weeks ago my boy got jumped by a few random kids, but through some MySpace stalking we managed to get one of their names and where he worked. We showed up at his job today, made him call his boys, and we set up a meeting at 11 in their hood (which is really quite woodsy). So we go there with 10 guys, they show up with slightly more but apparently they didn't take into consideration the fact that since they jumped him they forfeited their chance at a fair fight...between the 10 of us we had 2 boxcutters, 2 pairs of brass knuckles (one with spikes), 2 police batons, 3 bats, and 3 steel gloves. The kid who actually started the original fight got the everliving piss beat out of him, none of his boys even attempted to help him, it was a real good time...then, the cops showed up; DUN DUN DUN. So I take off runnin, and I have absolutely no idea where I am, it's not even the state I live in. I'm headin for some woods and yeah...I fall off a ledge into a swamp, get stuck in it, then manage to swim my way to the other side. My other boy jumps in after me since he didn't have a car or phone with him, so he didn't wanna get seperated from everyone...we ended up hidin for 2 hours, walked to a Cumberland Farms, had to use their phone to call someone since my Sidekick shit the bed upon swamp impact, then we found out everyone else got arrested, the kids signed statements, and 3 of my boys caught felony assault charges Anyways...long story short, I hid in a swamp and avoided arrest so it was a pretty awesome night...I've got work in like an hour so it looks like no sleep for me tonight
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00