Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/12/2006 in all sections

1. Today marks one year since Celo has passed. Me and Justin started really chillin back in 97. we grew up in the same town as each other and went to the same schools, comming up, around middle school era, before me and justin started chillin his work was a constant insperation to me. i moved down to VA in mid 2000 so i kinda broke away from the painting side of the graff scene and stuck to drawing. communication between me Soz and Celo kinda diminished which i strongly regret. Celo was a really good friend and person who cared deeply for his friends and family. i have a few drawings that celo did that probably would never be seen unless i posted them, so after i go get my Celo tat today ill work on getting them posted tonight. there is so much more i want to say but i am having trouble finding the words right now, just know that we suffered a great loss when Celo passed even though he is in a much greater place, doing murals across the heavens that we as mortal humans couldnt even fathem, he will be deeply missed. Soz i am here for you whenever brother you know my # dont ever hesitate to use it. :sadcrying: R.I.P. Celo :sadcrying:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00