Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/14/2005 in all sections

1. Yeah, so my girlfriend has a few male friends..... but me being the (very) paranoid type dont trust them...... I know some people will say well, its your girlfriend you got to trust but yknow!...... So does your girlfriend have a lot of male friends, and if so..... does it bother you?... how do you deal with it?... Ever kicked the shit out of one of them?... Any stories?
    1 point
  2. my pocket pussy takes premium $2.68
    1 point
  3. 2.15 rhode islandski
    1 point
  4. $0.00 Im on a carrier so I walk everywhere I need to.
    1 point
  5. We are all getting ripped off.... go ahead... ask me how...
    1 point
  6. if there was a decent public transit system here, i'd definetly utilize it. if the roads wern't so dangerous, i'd be riding my bike a lot more... i'm ready to give up my car. 21 bucks to fill up a civic. insane.
    1 point
  7. If you think she's fucking around then she probably is. I used to be with this bitch that swore up and down how all these dudes were just her freinds and I need to trust her and stop being so "possessive". We'd constantly fight and she would tell everyone how I'm crazy and I don't trust her... Long story short it turned out later the smut really was running through her "freinds". All the ones I suspected and then some. And yeah, I definately stomped the shit out of a couple of them.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00