Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/28/2004 in all sections

1. i know you said you liked a couple motherwell paintings that you saw, i have this great motherwell book of a buck of drawings and prints of his, you might really like it, or not. its called robert motherwell on paper. anyways, i would really like the crit deal, and each of us comming up with a artist a in its own formal thread would be great, i would really like to expand my very limited knowledge of artists.
    1 point
  2. I know a woman who's a JW. Really really kind, nice person who practices what the bible preaches. She doesn't vote, celebrate holidays, or do any of that shit. I have no problems with the Jehova's Witnesses.
    1 point
  3. giger worships satan!!! :jpotato:
    1 point
  4. generally nice people, very mis-understood
    1 point
  5. You all should keep your fingers away from the keyboard until you can type about things you know about. None of you know what a JW is. None of you have correctly identified a JW. How can any of you talk shit about people you know nothing about? JW's don't attend "church"... they have meetings in a "kingdom hall" JW's don't ride around on bicycles... that's mormons JW's don't starve for money or have a collection plate that gets passed around A true JW would never force their belief on you. If they knocked on your door and you said you were not interested, they'd thank you for your time and move on. Sure, there are corrupt JW's just as with any religion. For example the post up there about the guys hanging outside while the women are inside. The men play an important role just as the women and children. So those men hanging outside are fake-ass JW's. I will say one thing... of the reigions I've studied and know a little about, JW's are the only ones who follow the bible, religiously. If the bible says son't do this and don't do that... them fuckers believe it and live by it. Which if you ask me, is how it should be. Don't be a normal Christian and believe in just a few parts... that's fuckin' stupid and waste of time. Examples: Bush, a Christian, going to war - Christians voting - Christians in politics - Christians who stand on corners preaching - Christians who wear a cross around their neck - "What would Jesus do?"... he'd let you burn in hell for fuckin' up. And of course I could go on. I didn't even get into the Catholics yet. So before you spout off on why you hate a religion, or better yet people in that religion... make sure you know what you're talking about and can back it up. This grade school shit you all live by is getting retarded...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00