Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/16/2004 in all sections

1. so this bitch was IM'ing me tonight....check it out...... i like to experiment ... Dallasceesu: but a yr ago...i would not be where im at right now with all this...it happened when i was on adultfriendfinder...lol thats where it all got started for me... LadyNapua: oh really? Dallasceesu: so far since i joined w/ myspace which has been bout a mo now on the 18th....i pretty much met 5 guys total....and fucked 4...if not more than once...lol...i met someone tonight...he was older and not my type...ill keep his pic up for bout a wk then take it off...im not a bitch, but i know i wont be chattin with him anymore...but we did eat at this expensive restaurant tonight and food was good...hey i gotta take my chances while someone pays for the food...so that was one good thing bout tonight..lol Dallasceesu: oh i know...ive already taken one of them off cos he treatedme like shit the other night..he was a fuckin asshole... LadyNapua: that sux. what did he do? Dallasceesu: well he came over sunday ..i think..yea..anyways i noticed he seemed different...and i couldnt pin point it...we watched a movie, cuddled on the couch, i gave him bj ( cos i like to know matter what ), then afterwards he takes a shower...im waiting for him to come to bed...and we talk like normal and stuff...next thing i noticed he puts his pants on...i thought he had to get somethin from his car ( cos he said he was gonna get somethin...), next thing i hear his car and he leaves...doesnt say bye nothing.. Dallasceesu: just leaves ...and that was it... i noticed next day he took me off his friends list and every comment i wrote to him...but thats ok...cos he was fucked up anyways... Dallasceesu: yes ...and ive been treated like shit before..but this was the lowest a guy has ever treated me...the way i look at it, is ...hes a coward cos he couldnt face me or talk to me when he left... Dallasceesu: im all about give me a straight answer please..dont give me this hs teen shit..im a big girl, i can take it... Dallasceesu: well he has like a lot of girls...and even when i would liek to him on the phone he would seem like he didnt really remember me... LadyNapua: ewww Dallasceesu: and or he would cut off quickly... Dallasceesu: but thats ok...i got plenty of guy friends to keep me occupied...i dont need him..thats for sure ewwwwww......what a nasty whore. hahahaha
    1 point
  2. readng this makes me want to do this t the nearest female body..
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00