Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/11/2004 in all sections

1. How do you ladies get paid/get gifts without giving up the cooch? Well, here's some simple ways that Gatita gets the loot without knocking boots [shit, I can rhyme]. -its so easy to get free drinks at a bar without hooking up or looking slutty. Lock eyes with a guy across the bar, and stare for a sec. Dont stare too long, youll look like a deranged chick whose out of the mental hospital for the night. He'll probably come over, granted only if youre not busted, so chat. If he doesnt order you a drink in 5-10 minutes, pretend you have somewhere to go. -casually add in that you really need _____ [a drink, paint, gas, food, want to see a movie] during a conversation. It works. You can even get a guy to deliver it to you if youre just.that.good. Dude, this shit is really hard for me to think up now that Im a reformed housewife. So, bare with me... -saying you REALLY REALLY like something but dont have the $$ for it. It works. All in all, in order for these things to WORK, you have to be INTELLIGENT. By intelligent, I dont mean devious, I mean, a well educated, emotionally intelligent and mature girl. Guys with the casho, or that are will to spend, will more likely be attracted to you. Being an extremely senseless, irrational girl and using these techniques will not work, but instead make you look like an asshole. Oh, and, honestly, even though I sound like Im lying... I dont use these... personally.. no really. I swear... I mean, I just say the things.. Im not asking for anything.. or something. :evil2:
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00