Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/18/2002 in all sections

1. here's my expierance in getting to know the yards. i come from a smaller town in southern MN, so there isn't many writers at all, and i can't drive every night to go up to the bigger citiy always to go bomb n whatever. so one day i was out randomally taking flix of shit going by in the afternoon. there are 3 different yards in my town so the pickin is good. while i was taking flix a new line came in so there was a lot of action goin on. one of the workers came up to me while i was taking pics, standing in a parking lot near the line, and he said "Hey you can go up closer to the cars if you want". I thought he was walking over to yell at me or some shit, always paranoid, anyways. So he lets me take all these flix nice n up close, we bullshit a little more, and he says "Hey you wanna go inside the engine?" and i was like hell yeah! so we step up in there, i got to talk with the engineer, i str8 told em i was into graff and all that. they both talked about how they like the good stuff, hate the bad. they even told me all about the secruity at all the local yards, what time they are moving a lot at, and a TON of other shit. pays to be a nice guy and talk with no intentions, thats how you get the most i think. But there is still more than the fair share of assholes out there. keep paintin. word.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00