1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ZZZZZZZ...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shameless self promotion, Jun 5, 2002.

1. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

ZZZZZZZ...

Discussion started by shameless self promotion - Jun 5, 2002

What i love nothing more are these nights where you leave your window open, the air outside is the perfect temperature, you dont need a single thing on your bed but a pillow, and just sleep in a pair boxers with your girl by your side, listening to the freights roll by down the street, the smell of her sweet perfume...

how i love summer... :king:

g'night gentleman and ladies...

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Jun 5, 2002

My girl is asleep right now in my bed. But I enjoy the whole bed for myself. The whole window open at night is cool but then in the afternoon while i'm trying to stay asleep I can here too much fucking noise. blah.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Jun 5, 2002

well since it rains 90% of the time , there aint many nights like that roun here

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. el barto

el barto 12oz Elite Member

el barto - Replied Jun 5, 2002

i dotn have a gurl:( but i live in hawaii and my window door is always open!

el barto - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Jun 5, 2002

that sounds so nice... i wish i could sleep... i wish i could be with my love right now... i haven't slept in 4 days.... she would definitely cure me of this insomnia...

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

JUWSE - Replied Jun 5, 2002

i have a screen door that wont shut all the way, so if i open my sliding glass door to get some air i'll get spiders and all kinds of bugs in my room. and i just watched arachniphobia.:eek:

7. el barto

hahaha, i had a dream once that a ghost was in my room holding me down and i woke up and i couldnt move, i was real dazed, im not sure if i dreamed the whole thing or what i was real out of it, plus i was sick but it scared the shit out of me!

8. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Jun 5, 2002

i had a dream that i was in a war in a snowy place. i ran and hid in a pile of snow next to a thatch roof, whitewashed house... two soldiers walked next to the pile.... waited... i waited... then i felt a bayonette stab into my stomach.... i felt the blood running into my hands.... and then i got shot in the chest... and then in the head... my soul was leaving my body and i could see the wounds.... then it hovered over the scene and i could see the two soldiers walking away talking and laughing like nothing bad just happened.... and then i woke up all numb and tingly... it's pretty scary shit... i don't like my dreams.. my brain is still trying to kill me...

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Jun 5, 2002

zzzzzzZZZZZ!POOT!ZZZZZzzzzzzz

10. el barto

hoo, cwazy. i never died in my dreams or been stabbed or shot, must be wierd.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

sometime i dream that other people are dreaming and we all meet in a certain area where we say whattup to each other..kinda like the nightowls do on this thread..but i havent seen them in a while..

sometimes i get the matrix dream where i can fly and everybody has gun going crazy..gov.officials after me and monster that creep...in most of my dreams...i know im dreamin,so i have fun..sometimes they become a little too real for me though..confuses me while im asleep on whats real and whats dream..sounds wierd i know.:)

12. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Remi Martin - Replied Jun 5, 2002

you down with opp, yeah you know me.
    you down with opp, yeah you know me.

Remi Martin - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hahahahahahhhahha

im down with opp...:)

14. el barto