Zoobas

T.T Boy

Someone please post a flick of some zooba pants asap. i predict these pants to be the new summer hotness, along with fanny packs, and those gators gym shirts with the skinny piece of fabric at the back, that and club spud shirts, and body glove hats with the brim flipped forward, and wicked sunglasses, and maybe white jeans too.

MS-00B-0BR.jpg

L121562a.jpg

now only if i can find a flick of some zoobas....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha....i've been trying to cop a pair of xubas in chicago bears colors for a long time. they're harder to find than you'd think.

for those out of the loop they're those horrible late eighties pants that have zebra stripes in the colors of different nfl teams.

Hell yeah they're mysterious.

Ladies that see you in zubas are like "wow look at him... he must be a line

cook, or a fat lazy itailian bastard that wishes to be Steven Segal.

damn ya'll, if any of you are important and want a great market stratagiest

whom can't spell drop a PM.

oh man,

i forgot about rex kwon do, if i had america flag "zubaz" id be invincible for sure. i didnt actually know they had to coordinate with a football team... being that i dont have a "team" im not sure what ill do iif i find some.

those orange ones with the guy getting paddled are real hot too. add in a K WAY jacket and a fanny pack, 6 pack of pilsener and im set for summer.

Originally posted by 48:16@May 25 2005, 03:26 AM

haha....i've been trying to cop a pair of xubas in chicago bears colors for a long time. they're harder to find than you'd think.

for those out of the loop they're those horrible late eighties pants that have zebra stripes in the colors of different nfl teams.

well today;s your lucky day!

d6_1_b.JPG

E-BAY Bears ZUBAZ

521z2.jpg

you forgot one important thing: Rollerblades.

a body glove hat, one of those mesh jerseys with all the holes in it cut off at the midriff, 80's metal hair, earphones with the wire going to the walkman in your fanny pack, then tuck the zubas into those bad boys and you will offically be the raddest dude on the scene.