ZOMBY DDS LONDON

KestrelSupa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the kill

ok here it is............you wanna know why all yall euro "heads" suck?because you bite. does this dude beleive hes the reincarnated zephyr????i mean man.......come on,look at his z's....ands ESPECIALLY look at his tags in red.....harsh.you bust that shit out here you get bust.your head bust that is......so heres a message to all over sea's.throw your spraycan art books away.break your dvd of style wars in half-same goes for your three copies of wild style-and most importantly...............DEVELOPE YOUR OWN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!please.for your own sake.this aint the early 80's and you aint in nyc.get real people.

TWAT

its like blade said on the new style wars dvd. All the originating had happened by the time style wars was filmed.all the writers like zephire and others were already biting, even if they didnt see it like that.

and anyway, who's gonna get beat down? zomby has links with chino, JA and others so no ones geting their hed bust.

understand? you american batty boy...gun shot fi dem...:cool:

I been away since I started this thread, I think the X's have trurned into pix???

My word on zomby is its approching two decades of his carrer in London, hes maintained a real approch to graffiti you WONT find any "limited edition plush zomby figures (priced beyong the reach of any writer) in any art fag shop and one of his peices popping up still gets people talking more than most other writers (why? does it matter?)

• 4 weeks later...