...ZINES...

lepthebeard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HRTA Journal

If any of yall want, we are working on a new issue of the HRTA journal. Its gonna be bigger this time as well... more stuff, rare railfan shots, info, streaks, graff, etc... so if you would like to contribute or you would like a copy please dont hesitate to write us at:

HRTA

P.O. Box 29499

Indianapolis, IN 46229

please be sure to include $2 to help cover the postage and printing costs...

• 2 weeks later...

Permanent Ink issue 6

issue 6 of the zine "Permanent Ink" is out now. Color copies are available for $4, and b/w are $1. issue 6 features South Carolina flicks, European flicks from the summer of 2003, moniker flicks, old cans, a coloring contest, and other jive.

each issue has been different, but for railfans, this would be the most interesting because of the monikers. a digital color version can be viewed at www.picrewgraff.cjb.net under the heading of "products". and if you want a copy, email me at diovaone@yahoo.com

This latest issue was permiered at the Philly zinefest two weeks ago and i managed to sell out of everything i brought.

dig-it

• 2 weeks later...

nocomply quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by priscilla119

yall should check out my mag..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" i think twice ive sent a couple dollars to u ,requesting a copy but u never replied "

really.... damn sorry i was kinda gone for awhile.... shoot me an address or a letter to my box and ill shoot you some mags... i dont remember getting anything??

after recieving NO COMPLY 1 n 2 , and HRTA 3, i can say that these guys are distributing good material in a timely manner. i really like b/w zines as compared to the full color mags, because the b/ws have a lot of charecter. NO COMPLY 2, the half size one, is packed cover to cover with cool streaks, pieces, and railfan crusty old cars. HRTA is very unique and i hope you guys appreciate the packs i threw together for yall. and remember kids, next time you cant buy that cool extra rare full color graff mag for $7 , Do It Yourself..... just like graff, its free if you work it.

really.... damn sorry i was kinda gone for awhile.... shoot me an address or a letter to my box and ill shoot you some mags... i dont remember getting anything?? [/b]

no big deal, don't worry about it..i think i sent it a few years ago when thrasher had a thing about your zine in it...be on the lookout for another letter from me though..and avoidsouth im glad you liked the mag, i havent got your pack yet but im sure it'll be here shortly

yeah..( no comply ) sorry man i was missing in action then when i got home i had a stack of like 300 letters from jails and random ass people and i couldnt send everyone something.... plus i was on broke status at that time...so you know how it goes... but send me that addy... and for sure ill send you all the mags you dont got....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by priscilla119

yeah..( no comply ) sorry man i was missing in action then when i got home i had a stack of like 300 letters from jails and random ass people and i couldnt send everyone something.... plus i was on broke status at that time...so you know how it goes... but send me that addy... and for sure ill send you all the mags you dont got....

WHAT NUMBER YA UP TO NUGGA?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived