zines

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

i do a zine...it's mainly bay area graff stuff.it's called chasing the sloth...issue one has been done for about a year and a half but is finally gonna be printed soon.i also do a written zine...it's more personal..oh well that's that i guess.

yay!!

i have a zine myself. i have been doing it since may of this year and it's called Short Cuts. um....it started as a san francisco based graffiti zine (it's black and white by the way), but then people just started to send me many packages from all over hte place and all over the world. so now it's just a zine. the zine is primarily sf graf. but i add on a lot of other graf from other places. it absolutelty has no interviews, but if i see something in a magazine about graf, i would add that in the zine. but it's just all eye candy to the graf writer. my current issue is #5. its smaller than issue #4 but still good stuff. it also used to be free to anyone..all they had to do is just email me with an addy and that was it. but now that i dont have a job, each issue that a person requests is a buck. and the back issues are still avaliable except for issue #1. look at me promoting my zine, i am a looser :crazy:

Re: yay!!

Originally posted by Devilush

i have a zine myself. i have been doing it since may of this year and it's called Short Cuts. um....it started as a san francisco based graffiti zine (it's black and white by the way), but then people just started to send me many packages from all over hte place and all over the world. so now it's just a zine. the zine is primarily sf graf. but i add on a lot of other graf from other places. it absolutelty has no interviews, but if i see something in a magazine about graf, i would add that in the zine. but it's just all eye candy to the graf writer. my current issue is #5. its smaller than issue #4 but still good stuff. it also used to be free to anyone..all they had to do is just email me with an addy and that was it. but now that i dont have a job, each issue that a person requests is a buck. and the back issues are still avaliable except for issue #1. look at me promoting my zine, i am a looser :crazy:

who are you trying to kid? you know i love the zine. ill try and mail youi a pack out soon. but i do owe few folks, but itll get to you.

Archived