1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

zines

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by taper, Dec 17, 2001.

1. taper

taper 12oz Elite Member

zines

Discussion started by taper - Dec 17, 2001

anyone on here have a zine? if so i got lots of flicks not just of my stuff. let me know.

taper - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

blood as ink - Replied Dec 17, 2001

i do a zine...it's mainly bay area graff stuff.it's called chasing the sloth...issue one has been done for about a year and a half but is finally gonna be printed soon.i also do a written zine...it's more personal..oh well that's that i guess.

3. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Dec 17, 2001

yay!!

i have a zine myself. i have been doing it since may of this year and it's called Short Cuts. um....it started as a san francisco based graffiti zine (it's black and white by the way), but then people just started to send me many packages from all over hte place and all over the world. so now it's just a zine. the zine is primarily sf graf. but i add on a lot of other graf from other places. it absolutelty has no interviews, but if i see something in a magazine about graf, i would add that in the zine. but it's just all eye candy to the graf writer. my current issue is #5. its smaller than issue #4 but still good stuff. it also used to be free to anyone..all they had to do is just email me with an addy and that was it. but now that i dont have a job, each issue that a person requests is a buck. and the back issues are still avaliable except for issue #1. look at me promoting my zine, i am a looser :crazy:

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Dec 17, 2001

Re: yay!!

who are you trying to kid? you know i love the zine. ill try and mail youi a pack out soon. but i do owe few folks, but itll get to you.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: