Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Zig woodcraft stains

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by AKTIN OUT, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKTIN OUT

AKTIN OUT New Jack

I bought a Zig Woodcraft stainer marker today and i dont know if i can use the stain thats already in it to tag shit....or maybe there is something i can mix into it along with the stain....i have sanford quink ink...works pretty good....could i put that in there maybe?
    please help me out guys
    peace

2. AKTIN OUT

AKTIN OUT New Jack

I guess nobody has ever used the stainers and only use the postermans...i think im just gonna throw a lil blank ink into it and see how it works
    peace

3. NeRVe54

NeRVe54 Senior Member

random questions thread

besides did you even try to use the thing?

4. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

LOOK THROUGH THE TOP TWO STICKY THREADS..

INK RECIPE AND MARKER MODS..

yea you can use it to write on a few surfaces but actually staining the right surface varies because most surfaces nowadays are covered in some sort of sheen or coat..
    its mostly for unfinished or raw wood...
    they work some what on soft plastick..but you are better off using harder inks if you want to actually stain things like metal and plastics....

if they havnt really changed the ingrediants of the stain pen..then you should be able to somwhat stain and lightly etch into most types of foams and dried caulks..

uh.. thats it i think...other than that i justwould rather dump whats already in there and refill it with a better ink/paint of choice...but it should really be what suits your needs and tastes i guess..

5. foneiz2

foneiz2 Member

wtf is blank ink. is that water?

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

7. AKTIN OUT

AKTIN OUT New Jack

i meant to say black ink....ands just to follow up i emptied it out and am gonna save it till i get soemthign worth putting into it...
    peace

8. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

yes there is blank ink but i'm not too sure who makes it... or if its just a paint medium that you can use to mix colors..

aktin you should really check the ink recipe super thread to get some ideas of what to use...its in the list of sticky threads at the top.

9. beardofzeus

beardofzeus Member

what ever happened to experimenting?

10. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

it went out when the internet came in

11. AKTIN OUT

AKTIN OUT New Jack

Experimenting Left with his best friend...Waste of money...and his other best friend...ruin markers....i only asked cuz i didnt want to ruin my new marker homie...peace

12. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

wait.. you buy markers?
    you are such a square!

and there is this thing called "trial and error" i suggest you try it out sometime.

13. AKTIN OUT

AKTIN OUT New Jack

yeah i buy markers unlike the majority of people that write i am willing to spend a bit of money on something i like and im not a bit rich either....i get money and i spend it on graffiti stuff...no need to rack shit although i have done it before and was terrible at it..(got caught too much) anyways yeaahhhh baby i DO buy markers and trial and error will ruin markers hence the name "trial and ERROR"
    peace

14. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

cry me a river.

ruining some markers wouldn't be the worst thing yknow.
    try random questions thread
    newbie thread, or marker thread.

experimentation also leads to positive results home boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.