zer and sae, cleanest out there?

sex_styles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kids who did these pieces must have created this thread, I cant imagine anyone but them having pictures of this wack shit. Its shit like this that makes freights wack to look at. Seriously you guys should retreat back to the walls. You are giving Canada a bad name with all that bullshit! Quit writing on trains now please.

Originally posted by RichardPryor

The kids who did these pieces must have created this thread, I cant imagine anyone but them having pictures of this wack shit. Its shit like this that makes freights wack to look at. Seriously you guys should retreat back to the walls. You are giving Canada a bad name with all that bullshit! Quit writing on trains now please.

-------your on crack kid-- zer has mad style -ive got 50 plus of his trains and there all clean.........:crazy:

how much crack I smoke, or how many fliks you have dosent really matter, these kids are still wack. This kind of graffiti belongs on walls, or in some gallery making money. This is the kind of graffiti that makes me want to go to the yard with 40oz bottles filled with roll paint to throw at all this wack shit. Wheres Cap MPC when you need him.?

i guess it comes down to that ultimate fr8 question... quantity or quality?

I myself have caught many "zer and friends" fr8s those dewds crush, but knowing myself how to do that type of 3-d, i think sometimes they appear to be done rather quick as to get "another train done before it gets dark". ive always been for quality not quantity, thats just me no beef.....

Originally posted by RichardPryor

these kids are....wack. This kind of graffiti belongs on walls, or in some gallery making money. This is the kind of graffiti that makes me want to go to the yard with 40oz bottles filled with roll paint to throw at all this wack shit.

so what exactly what kind of ''graffiti'' belongs on walls or in an art gallery? im confused. what kind of shit is it that belongs on a train? is what they do no ''real'' enough for ya? ive seen countless numbers of styles on trains. some that were amazing and some that were pathetic attempts at anything. so what makes theyre style any less worthy of being on a train? im sure if it were some writer with fame, you'd be slobberin all over their cock. so really all i'm tryin to say here is...why get so down on people, especially some kids who seem to be putting in their work on these trains. this is about fun, not the opions of people over the internet. so give yourself a big pat on the back for bein a dipshit and trying to shit all over people for no real valid reason. and thank you for making me laugh, if not atleast a little bit here.

have a lovely day butter cup

Archived