Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ZeeZee, PGW, YG Blood, whoever...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Smart, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

2. space base

space base Senior Member

So smart's the one thats been banning everyone, then covering up all evidence.

3. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Good.

4. space base

space base Senior Member

I asked why yg blood and pgw got banned again, and then someone deleted it, just because I mentioned their names I guess.

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Because they are YG Blood and PGW... they didn't follow the rules. What more do you want?

This whole site is for you to 'use' and for us to run in a way that makes the most 'users' happy. What you can't figure out yourself, you could ask YG Blood or PGW...

As far as 12oz decision making is concerned I'll say:
    This is 'Private Property'... Rules have been posted and are expected to be obeyed. Failure to observe these rules results in consequences...

The rules aren't hard to understand or follow... Maybe it will help you to review the Rules

6. space base

space base Senior Member

I don't think they did anything bad on their new names. It's not a big deal though, I was just wondering.

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I suppose that sometimes more about who you are or how you've acted in the past that what you are doing at the moment... We ban people because we don't want them around here, and Tease... we're not trying to give them all a 'second chance'

8. space base

space base Senior Member

this all taken out of context. You made that t-shirt, then I asked a simple question, then you have to make a thread out of it, and make it look like I started the thread, like Im jocking them, then you deleted all the other dialogue.

9. diggity

diggity Guest

We have been known to let users comeback and just loose their original name, but It really depends on what that use did if we allow them to last or if we continue to ban/condemn them. Its hardly ever left up to one moderator when it comes to those whom get banned over and over. I have personally noticed a huge difference on the board as a whole, not just in channelzero when some users were taken out. all in all i'd like to think that we are pretty kind hearted and will usually allow users to return as long as the appologize and agree to stop with the stupidity that got them banned in the first place. The mods arnt paid, and it takes alot to go through these threads and remove the bullshit/beefing/cops/etc, so when users make threats, or talk shit about us or the site, why would we want to keep you around? this is a private site and we do boot out the out right assholes. I find it very humorous when a user bad mouths us and claims how shitty the site is then is pissed when they are banned. If they hate the site so much, they shouldnt miss it at all right? Then theres the kids that have nothing better to do than flood threads to try and get their post counts up and their name to be the last one posted. It doesnt get any dumber than that, and proves absolutly nothing. If natural selection was still in effect, that would be the person to die first.

My point is our persistance is many times based on the reason the person was banned in the first place and how they acted because of it. I hope this answers your question good enough. if not, email me and we can talk it over.

[email protected]

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

The other posts were bullshit that obscured the matter... I chose to leave the last few posts in the T-shirt thread because that was the flow If you'd like Ill copy the last few posts in here if you're afraid people will think you're "jocking" them...

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

does that make it any difference?

12. space base

space base Senior Member

I don't really care.

13. $360

$360 Elite Member

dope t shirt

14. suicidebombr

suicidebombr Member

Smart, thanx for explaining, but you really didn't need to explain. i mean you're a mod, you don't need to explain your actions.:)

15. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

hey tease.. shut the fuck up.

Raven pays for the site.. not you. he hires these net-bouncers to kick lames out of the fuckin place to keep things in line.. not to make your stupid ass ask questions. it wasnt personal, its the rules.

this isnt communism. its 12oz. if you dont like it, dont come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.