Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Z?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Harpo Marx, Jul 22, 2001.

1. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

Question sleep. Anyone in here an insomniac type of person? I don't mean stay up all night say you're an insomniac and keep out being groggy through the whole day, but stay up till 4 and wake up a few hours later and be as fine off as a person who got 9 hours of sleep? That's me, the kid who's house I stayed over was amazed. Heh, at 2 AM I was kept out of boredom by watching "There's something about Mary" listening to sound clips from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" and having an AIM conversation with Mr. Kreuger. The only thing that makes me ever go to bed these days is boredom and nothing on TV.

2. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

this is funny, Im starting a new job tomarrow, Ive been without a so called real job for like 6 months.In that time I pretty much just gambled on horses and sports,what I life,no boss,no bullshit just bring your money and your balls to work and let it ride.The freedom Ive felt in the last few months was great, sleep till 11:30am stay out at bars till 2a.m. Everyday do some homework and call my bookie,some days you make a killing but more days you lose your ass.So now Im back in the rat race so to speak.I took a customer service job working 4:00p.m-1:00a.m- m-f ,which is cool cause I can leave work and go str8 to doin damage,and have the weekends off.But I feel you cause unless im drunk and pass out I cant fall asleep till like 4 or 5 in the moring ,but isnt the tv programmer so much better late night.

3. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

im gonna lose my job because of insomnia!i cant get to sleep no matter what time i go to bed!then i sleep in i cant call in sick 1 hour befor i start if i wake up 2 hours after i usually get home fuckin stupid shit!
    [​IMG]

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

sleep....hahahaha what the fuck is thattttt3%$*IRUFREUFEW$#*%U#FIGJfdjddkigrjdjf DIE TOOTHLESS WOMAN! FOX FUCK FOUR HUNDRED

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

5. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

actually lemme let you in on a secret i learned from a med student at a bar one night.

what you do..is

work..or whatever the fuck your doing.

until right before sunrise.

find a nice room.. or place to nap..like under a desk.. or in an elevator.

nap until after the sun comes out.. usually 1-2 hours.. no more no less.
    and

you wont have that awful headache thing all day or feel sleepy drunk.

just kinda walk around jog a few minutes ..or my favorite.. jumping jacks.. and.. your ready to go..

for sure.

6. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

Yeah, good thoughts Bob, my dad plows and sometimes he'll be gone for 2 days at a time with no sleep. So what he does when he's waiting for someone to show up is he stops the plow truck and takes a nap for a few minutes, then he's ready to go for a few more hours.

I can't say the same thing about myself. Naps make me feel groggy and sick for the rest of the time I'm up.

7. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

I sleep a lot. i can go without for a awhile but i enjoy naps and shit so much. I work mornings and take a nap after work then im good to go until 2 or 3