Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Sep 21, 2001.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

some chick talked to me today! and it was outside of a classroom environment. and she wasnt trying to sell me anything!!!!
    and she was pretty. i think she was, anyway: all i noticed was her smile. *sigh*

2. spodieottieydopalicious

spodieottieydopalicious Member

3. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

yank and hold on to her ears and start licking her face furiously while staring right into her eyes (your nose should be pressed agaisnt hers) then blink on and off slowly.

tricks of the trade my friend.

------------------
    chicken bone!

4. graffitiSUX

graffitiSUX Senior Member

you're in like flynn. good luck bucko, don't go fucking it up by talking....or walking.....or doing anything......well, just stay away, you may get heart broken

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^good one^

I wish someone had told me that years ago.

6. asteriskoner

asteriskoner Banned

7. now would be a good time to clean the nut of your shorts

------------------
    actions speak louder than words

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

http://www.afrosquad.com/proto/logo_foilpopup.jpg'>

!shdank

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.odd-sex.com/eusp14bx.gif'>
    what the fuck is this?

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

10. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

that is a well endowed bird.

11. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

12. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

13. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

im gonna have to disagree.....what?

------------------
    Cock in one hand gun in the other
    100 and 10 degrees outside

14. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

WORD UP VANITY WOOWOO!!!
    I, gwb, as well had a damn good nite yesterday. Hmmmm, after fucking work, which tired the hell out of me, i went over my boy's crib and a bunch of guys and girls there. I macked it to one of the girls the whole nite, and she's not the relationship type, kinda stupid, but not soo stupid that it made me want to kill myself ya know? Just a hot broad. and i would have got some play if i wasn't such a pussy. BUT!, i see this chick every so often so maybe i can serve up some more magic like last night and have some well deserved sex. PEACE!! yay for gwb and everybody , spitting juego. la chocha es mio carajo

15. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

ps. THAT GIRL up there IS HOT.