YUM! What are you eating? -- Revisited

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't often eat ramen noodles, but I am right now. I've got a special way to make them, that I believe is better..

1. turn stove top burner on high

2. run hot water through your faucet until it's hot as hell

3. put hot water in a pot until it's enough to cover the top of the noodles, a little more won't hurt.

4. put the pot on the stove, and add the seasoning to the water.

5. let the water boil, it won't take but a minute or so.

6. put the unbroken noodles in the boiling water.

7. add various things to your ramen as to keep it from being completely ghetto, such as broccoli sprigs or bacon bits.

8. when noodles are soft, remove and use the pot's lid to drain most of the water out.

9. put in bowl and enjoy.

I do it this way so that they won't be super salty noodles, it makes them less full of sodium. I believe it was Makros that once said that you have to drink a gallon of water to make up for all the sodium in one package of that seasoning. I also add "cile" to my noodles, which are crushed phillipino peppers, and it makes them extremely spicey.

I just made some talapia topped with olive oil and garlic.

Sides were brown rice and steamed broccoli. I also ate a spinache salad before dinner which consisted of five cheese italian dressing, half a large avacadoe, sharp cheddar shredded, and some sea salt.

Orange juice.